Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Fan Calendar Guidelines  (Read 591673 times)

Mirror

• Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Fan Calendar Guidelines
« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »

I am blown away by these calendars. Truly.

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 22, 2012, 11:41:56 AM »

I also really like to request Maggi and Mist-Eyes and all the others to post their grid art/bonus art so we can see it in full glory!

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 22, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »

I also really like to request Maggi and Mist-Eyes and all the others to post their grid art/bonus art so we can see it in full glory!

Your wish is my command...Minyah and Selah have been posted.

Windrider

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 22, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »

Those who would like to do single pose characters for the calendar, I've once again hijacked the third post in this thread - for keeping track of who has signed up for bonus art this time.

I've pretty much tapped out the galleries here for art easily converted into art for the calendar grid, so there are more characters needing love this time.  Just remember to sign up for bonus art too, instead of just doing it and then sending it to me.  For the first two calendars I could "shelve" art for a following year, but this will be the last year so I don't want artists excluded because they did a duplicate.

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #579 on: January 22, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »

(Ack, sorry about no printable calendar yet guys. I thought I'd a nice quiet weekend, but we ended up having adventures in the city, so my plans got a bit derailed. It may still happen by the stroke of midnight, but Windrider needs to approve one last aspect of it, and I haven't given her much time for doing that.)

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »

Maggie, thank you for posting the wonderful grid art! However, I cannot comment on it. Is that on purpose?

branchscamper

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2012, 02:45:40 AM »

I have Rillfisher's linework done and have begun the colouring! I forgot to ask about size. Oh fudge...I'll double check to see what size I have her at.

Also I am loving the art I'm seeing and it's also making me learn new characters and storylines as I have to google some of their names. I need to catch up some more!

Also thank you to Treefox and Maggie for their dedication of leaving awesome comments for everyone :)

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 23, 2012, 03:01:46 AM »

Also thank you to Treefox and Maggie for their dedication of leaving awesome comments for everyone

Hey, that's what I live for! But really, all that incredible artwork, love and time that was put into this awesome project makes it easy for me to comment. Seeing these pictures, I just need to say what's on my mind when viewing them.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 24, 2012, 05:18:19 AM »

Windrider, I saw that my Minyah was not on the list of bonus art. Does that mean that it was rejected because it was too wide or something?
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 24, 2012, 05:45:44 AM »

Maggie, thank you for posting the wonderful grid art! However, I cannot comment on it. Is that on purpose?

Haha, no. How do I change that? I must have done something.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 24, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »

Also thank you to Treefox and Maggie for their dedication of leaving awesome comments for everyone :)

Hm, I don't know how awesome my comments are...hehe. I'm not the best at it but I like to say something at least, just so you all know how proud I am of the work you've done.

Firestorm

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 24, 2012, 05:53:11 AM »

Hello fellow artist, writers and fans of EQ,

I just wanted to drop a quick line before I trudge off to work. I know I do not post much and what is on the pages has been with the assistance of the website managers. I’m a lot behind the time with technology, as you can tell in my art it’s old school pen, paper, and colored pencil.

However, I saw the lovely comments left for my artwork and would like to say thank you, again it would not be possible if not for the genius of Windrider and Foxeye would took the helm and arranged the artwork proper for the calendar.

I also want to give kudos to all the artist that participated, I enjoyed it immensely, going through the different styles and interpretations. All involved did a wonderful job!  :D

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #587 on: January 24, 2012, 08:35:06 AM »

Haha, no. How do I change that? I must have done something.

Maggie, check the profile of the album that contains the bonus art (drop down list in the first half of the album settings page). If it is set to anything other than Default Profile, set it back to Default.

branchscamper

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 24, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »

Sent in Rillfisher! 

And I just thought about it, but I may have an old piece I did of Haken because I was doing a large High One group drawing that never got completed XD  Let me check!

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »

I’m a lot behind the time with technology, as you can tell in my art it’s old school pen, paper, and colored pencil.

Nah, where's the problem? As long as you feel comfortable with your tools of trade.
A pencil might just feel more natural and more handy to you than messing around with tablet/pen and mouse.
You just need scanner and email afterwards.

I wish I had found the time to comment to all the wonderful art here. But work is nasty. So to my "relief" I am sick now and can't go to work. That means I have some spare time but I should put most of it into finishing Rayek. (Which is quite good in progress besides the portrait which I am about to start.)

silentleaf

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 24, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »

Everyone has done such wonderful work I am so inspired by you all! cry off to do more economics homework...

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 25, 2012, 01:16:33 AM »

Branchscamper, if you can find the illo you did of Haken, please post to the site and let us know as soon as you can. I was considering drawing him, but if you already have one, I'll sign up for someone else. I'm willing to help out anyway I can.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #592 on: January 25, 2012, 02:29:26 AM »

Hahaha, looks like Haken is a popular fellow. I wanted to do the bonus-art for him as well, but that doesn't seem necessary any longer xD

How many full pin-ups is needed now?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:31:12 AM by Wildfire »

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 25, 2012, 03:43:31 AM »

I suppose Haken IS popular. If only he knew...but then again, it'd likely only make him more arrogant.  Anyway, Windrider posted a list of characters still needing illos yesterday that can be found on the first page of this topic (it's an edited post from a while back). I'm sure it needs updating, but it can at least give you an idea.

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 25, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »

Man, there's so much work right now... Also, weekends are full with work. For the first time I really feel a slight bit of panic about not being able to finish Sefra. But nonetheless, I will try to do it!

branchscamper

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 25, 2012, 08:56:31 AM »

Amberfox - go ahead and sign up to draw Haken if you want. I don't want to hold you back while I'm searching. I'm in the middle of a move so much is packed up and it was never scanned onto my computer so it's not an easy find. It is funny how popular he is! lol

And I totally forgot to reply to Firestorm XD Don't worry what you use to create your art (especially when it turns out looking like yours does!). Art isn't about how technologically advanced you are. Its about the heart and soul you put into it :)

Windrider

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 25, 2012, 09:57:26 AM »

Well, heck... we've got Amberfox, Branchscamper, and Wildfire all wanting to draw Haken!  LOL  Do you want to wrestle for it?   ;D  I think Wildfire was the first to ask me, so I'll put her down tentatively unless you work something out between yourselves.

Yeah, I'm likely to be a little slow updating here for a bit, since the start of the semester is crazy for teachers as well as you who are students.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:59:32 AM by Windrider »

Windrider

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 25, 2012, 10:06:37 AM »

Remember, I've got a separate bonus art list going in "Reply #3" of this thread.  It overlaps a little with the master list if the character has yet to be drawn at all, but I do need bonus art of lots of characters who already have pinups.  Check the list!

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 25, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »

Na, I'm okay with Wildfire drawing Haken. Again, I was just looking to see who needed art and I thought, what the hell. Let me look over the list again and see who I can get done for you. Meanwhile, I'm done with my remaining two. My brother won't be back until the 4th, so let me know if I need to scramble to find another scanner that can handle my art.

Okay, looked over the list and unless I'm being too greedy (or too ambitious), I'll draw Bowki (since no one has signed up for him at all), Haze and Farbright, and Skyfire.  Do you need Bowki as a full pinup or just as filler?  I assume Farbright and Haze are strictly filler? I'll get started on them; let me know what what you need!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:07:27 AM by Amberfox »

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #599 on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:21 AM »

I've almost finished a portrait of Haken. I'm tempted to try to make a full pin-up for the ump-teenth time, but I'm afraid to jinx it by making promises. But there's definitely at least a grid art of him now.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up