Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Fan Calendar Guidelines  (Read 589258 times)

branchscamper

• Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Fan Calendar Guidelines
« Reply #650 on: March 02, 2012, 11:30:47 PM »

I am really disliking being away for days.  Now I have to catch up with commenting.  The artwork looks amazing and I've loved everything I've seen.  So much wonderful art!

jaRf

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 08, 2012, 07:26:57 AM »

Ah, finally. Easter holiday in all christian-non-greek-orthodox countries. That means 4 days that I explicitly took off work. Okay, there is finally chance for household work (ugh, sucks) but now I was too tired anyway (day started at 5:15 AM) so I finally get around to enjoy the calendar and give some comments.

Windrider

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 11, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »

It is official: the Weekly Pinup Calendars are DONE!  All pinup and bonus art is in place, intro blurbs written, and everything proofread.  Foxeye should have everything for 2014 posted tonight.  She will also see if she can post the intro pages in addition to the covers.  Foxeye will post when all three calendars are available for purchase at Lulu.

I will also officially announce it here (though I expect most people know already): After six years it is time for me to pass the calendar torch to the next group of dedicated organizers and formatters.  I'll be around to give advice and be calendar judge (if the organizers want to have a judging panel), but I will follow my long-time collaborator and co-conspirator, Foxeye, into retirement from actually running things. 

A big thank you to all the artist who throughout the years have made the calendars such a fun and successful project.  In the time I've been involved, I've seen many of you grow from hesitant noobs to confident and capable artists.  I have always enjoyed seeing what you came up with and how much you grow every year and still look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 11, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication Windrider.

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #654 on: April 11, 2012, 10:19:24 PM »

All of the images are up and should be correct, though it'll probably be another day before the blurbs are added and the final hardcopy is up on lulu. :)

Windrider, before I move outta state, I'm definitely going to get down to your neck o' the woods so we can share some fruity drinks with umbrellas. ^_^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:21:47 PM by Foxeye »

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 12, 2012, 03:54:59 AM »

:hail Thank you for all the work, effort and dedication for this project!
I still looks at the calendars every day and just love to see all the wonderful pictures, ideas and individual designs that went into them.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up