Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadow wolf holt  (Read 15371 times)

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
Shadow wolf holt
« on: September 02, 2009, 04:51:00 AM »

here's the holt where I play Brighteyes.

THis holt was created by some descendants of Two-Spear.
they live in the world of Two Moons and there's aonther elf tribe near of'em: the plainsrunner. they're indian elves.

We have two adoptable, for now,

Fastwolf.

he's Moth's twin and have 24 years olds.

Fastwolf[/b] has  silky dark brown, reaches little over his shoulder and cyan eyes.
He’s born with his twin sister Moth. His parents recognized again and they had another son. After this, Fastwolf followed his mother at the human camp and when he returned, he saw his father and youngest brother killed. He hates the humans and wants revenge. He’s a playful cub and he’s always bickering with his sister, calling her Beetle indeed than Moth.   Since he arrived in Shadow Wolf Holt, he feels at least at home. He made new friends and wants to become the best hunter this tribe ever saw.

Fastwolf has enjoyed years his family has stayed in the holt. He has made many friends and learned to hunt, which makes him very proud. He still wants to learn more and become the greatest hunter ever. He was surprised when his aunt, who was supposed to be dead, appeared in the holt. Fastwolf has been amused with Foxtear’s behavior and Moonstorm’s reaction to her. More surprised followed when Reed returned to the holt with her lifemate, Lonewolf. Moonstorm revealed that he is the brother of Blackstone, the twin’s father. At first, Fastwolf was excited. He memorizes his father as a great hunter and a kind father and he hoped that this new uncle would be a great friend and advisor. But as things soon turned out, Lonewolf was changed a lot and Moonstorm ordered her cubs to stay away from their uncle. But Lonewolf and Reed left the holt years ago no never came back, so Fastwolf doesn’t have to worry about this anymore. He’s now training hard with Fernglade, Mistwalker and Wintersong to become a great hunter.

she's Silence

Sweetflute (Silence's first name)  always had a happy life with her family. Her brother Daggersharp made her a flute and she shared her passion of music with her sister Flamedancer. When the humans came and killed her parents, Sweetflute was lost but she was saved by Spike. He helped her and brought her away from the holt, despite her sadness and whish to find her brother and sister. Finally, Spike and Sweetflute  joined Snow and his little tribe and Sweetflute was really happy when she found that her  sister was still alive. Now, they both hope that Daggersharp and his mate are still alive too.

Sweetflute became Starwise’s lovemate. But the arrival of the newcomer Hiddeneye complicated things for her. She felt attracted by him even if her heart was to Starwise and Hiddeneye thought he loved Sweetflute. They finaly became lovemates and made a three mating with Starwise, with who Sweetflute exchange freely her soulname. But this one was too soon after that killed by trolls and his death put Sweetflute in a deep coma. When she woke up, Sweetflute felt lost, she lost a part of her soul with Starwise’s death and she discovered that she lost her treeshaping powers too. And more, she “quarreled ” with HiddenEye , who seemed to have changed after that and they didn’t share anymore a den together. How will thing would evolve for them ?

After leaving with HiddenEye and her family, Sweetflute decided to stay with her lovemate after her brother, lifemate and cub went back to the holt. She came back a few years later, without HiddenEye but with her daughter. No-one knows who the father is, Starwise or HiddenEye. Sweetflute seemed afraid of everything and claimed that she came back to protect her daughter but she said nothing more. She changed her name in Silence as she would speak only if it was necessary. She had nightmares and sometimes she had hallucinations but she didn’t talk about them to anyone. Making her talking wasn’t easy and she smiled only when she was alone with her daughter, the only one she let really approach her.

After the death of HiddenEye, whom she had to share with Tishil, Silence began to be a bit more outgoing but she still is overprotective over her daughter Arrowmoss, always fearing that something bad could happen to her. She still didn’t tell to anyone who the father of the girl really is.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 03:44:54 AM by Icemoon »
dreams, moon, night, snow, ice, colors ...

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
Re: Shadow wolf holt
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:32:08 AM »

This sounds really interesting! A part of me is kind of reluctant/scared about taking an adoptable character and part of me thinks it sounds fascinating as well.

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

you do like you want, aurianfae :)

It's your choice ^^
but if you want to join us, you're welcome !

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »

What sort of format do you play in? Is it a forum or something? I think I would like to give it a go. ^__^

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:49 AM »

:D No, not a forum: you play by mail.
I'm not the master of the holt, then this is the holt's blog (not all udpated ) http://shadowwolfholt.wordpress.com/

well, for now, it's a blog, 'cause we had some probs with the olds sites ... Then, waiting to have a new one, Natacha (one of the master) create the blog

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »

You play by snail mail or email? I could see snail mail being really slow roleplaying. Hehe. I emailed the person listed on the site, so I'm just waiting to hear back from them about it.

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 09:34:59 AM »

by email : you know how it works ? if know, just ask !

so ? who did you chose ? :)

Oh, and ... WEEEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME !!!!!

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 09:41:17 AM »

Moth kind of stuck with me as an interesting character, so I asked if she was available since you put her up here under the adoptable characters. I'm not very good at playing guys! So I'll just have to wait until the person I emailed got back to me.

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »

No worries: Moth is adoptable ... 'til now !
Who did you contacted ? Natacha or Nick ?
I'm sure they'll anser soon !

If you need something, do not hesit to ask !

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »

Well it was whoever's email was chief_snow... :-)  I hope my mail didn't end up in their spam.

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »

oh, then, you contacted Nick :)
He'll answer soon .... No worries for the spam: There was many adoption that happened recently, and none of the enwbie's mail fell in the spam box !!!

*excited voice* I'm haaaaaaaaaaappy you joined us !!!!!

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 10:13:39 AM »

Heehee... me too! I'm part of another holt but the roleplaying is really slow, so I though I would see if there was another one I could join. I'm addicted to roleplaying or something! *laugh*

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 10:20:10 AM »

LOL ! I'm too ! i love playing chars ... the shadow wolf holt was the first where I began to play, that's why I'm so attached to Brighteyes: plus, "we" are at the same age ! lol

well, for now, Moth's lovemate has been a bit unactive ... But it's surely 'cause there was nobody to play her ;)

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 10:23:51 AM »

Well I hope whoever plays him comes back as well. I would love to play with them as well. Did the person who played her last quit recently?

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »

Well, no, it makes now a lil' time that she doesn't play (it's Laura who plays Sunrise)
But If she doesn't comeback, some other persons (like me or othe memebrs) can handle him the time she came back ! :D

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 11:07:18 AM »

Okay, sounds good to me. :-)

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »

cool ! I'm not good at playing guys, but if it's needed, it'ld be a pleasure to play him for ya !

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

Thanks for that! ^__^  Do you know if there are any particular stories that have been written about Moth? It would be nice to see how people have played her in the past.

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 02:09:44 AM »

hum ... let me see ... http://pagesperso-orange.fr/shadowholt/  search "a cub's wish" in natacha's part ...
This story is when Moth was a cub ...

aurianfae

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 10:32:20 AM »

Okay! I will read it over, thank you!

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 03:48:34 AM »

A new adoptable: Silence.
Mother of Arrowmoss, sister of Daggersarp and Flamedancer, she's a tragical character who lost her two lovemate.
She was a plantshaper, but when her first lovemate died, she came into a deep coma and lost her powers.
She doesn't let people approach her easily, now, and doesn't like to talk a lot, prefering sending.
Pages: [1]   Go Up