Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sweetwaters non-EQ art!  (Read 9165 times)

Sweetwater

Sweetwaters non-EQ art!
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »

Hey everyone
So under my pictures i have a short clip of what the picture is about if you are curious and want to learn more then please check out my Deviant Art account. http://lyralove.deviantart.com/

Griffens!

My little babies Aurion (Green wings) and his sister Airlia (Red wings)

Aurion's Best friend Aer. (Aer was adopted by http://miruflow.deviantart.com/)

Nonomey, Airlia, Aurion and Aer sleeping

If you like my Griffins i would be more then happy to draw one for you to 'adopt'. I am working on a new look for them so i need more practice.
Please fill out:
Name of Griffin:
Mane/tail color:

Harry Potter

I must say my two favorite stories are EQ and HP.so naturally i have lots of pictures. HP is my FAVORITE thing to rp, so i have lots of characters. Spoiler: At the end of the 7th book, Draco Malfoy and his wife Astoria, have a son named Scoprius. and one of Harry's sons is named Albus... Thats all i'm giving away. 

Lyra Malfoy and Aurion.
Ok, My favorite character is Draco Malfoy (i could get in to why but it often turns in to a rant) So generally all of my Original characters have SOMETHING to do with him. Lyra (if you know your constellations you'll recognise a theme in this family...) has been in my life for about 7 years, shes Draco's daughter and my all time favorite Originaly. Which is how i got my other nickname Lyra.
So here is HP me, hugging my Griffin :)

Lyra and her two besties.

Ok this is an Rp family that my friend made up, i adopted one of the characters Megera (the shortest girl, with the green necklace) and she has become one of my favorite rp girls, and even though her family has slowly disappeared from Rps Meg is still strong. This is my most viewed picture on Deviant art.

Hahaha.....got here to learn more: http://lyralove.deviantart.com/art/Joking-around-114822053

Meg and Scorpius. (My and my besties FAVORITE rp couple EVER. they beat out Copper and Falcon :o) I draw them a lot. :)

Disney

Haha one of my really good friends Melissa in Disney style (I drew every one of my friends as their favorite Characters from Disney, Melly's turned out the best.)

Other:

Elements

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
  • life is what you make of it
    • View Profile
Re: Sweetwaters non-EQ art!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 03:50:48 PM »

Those all look gorgeous Sweetwater I especially love your Griffens they are ADORABLE! and everything else looks great as well :)
Claim Victory in your heart and the universe will follow

Sweetwater

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:45:16 PM »

My newest picture i'm pretty proud of it!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 01:48:36 PM by Sweetwater »

Multimedea

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »

Adorable griffins! And a fellow Slytherin...coolness. I very much like your masquerade pic.
The sorrow of the elves is that
The things they love must die...
(The Tree of swords and jewels waits for me)
Time withers all about them,
Yet the elves it passes by...
(When shall I hang my own upon the Tree?)

Sweetwater

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »

I realized i havn't updated this in a while... cause most of my art is Elfquest.

Harry Potter Patronus

Razzle

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 08:04:47 PM »

Wow! *jawdrop* I agree, the griffins are adorable! All of this art totally rocks! The patronus dragon picture is AMAZING!

Sweetwater

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »

Procrastination-of-the-calender Thy name is Katniss :)

I'm actually quite proud of this picture, even if i did have to start it over a few times, even though it took me forever, and even though ITS NOT DONE YET... i'm pretty proud of it.

Im going to add a background sometimes in the near future which includes Peeta, and ya know, the rest of Katniss's body.... including her hands hahaha!

26 hours.

Base for Katniss: Jennifer Lawrence.
(c) Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Art (c) ME!

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »

Okay, this looks interesting! What's with the flaming crown?
Her face looks so lovely, I like specially her lips and her smile. I'm curious to see how the rest will turn out.

Sweetwater

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 09:02:51 AM »

Ok its sort of a long story, but she is suppose to be representing her district, and hers is a coal mining district, and we burn it. So her costume was on fire.  You should read the book, cause its hard to explain with out giving away everything hahaha!

And thank you!!! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up