Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crescent Cutter and Skywise?  (Read 3016 times)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
  • life is what you make of it
    • View Profile
Crescent Cutter and Skywise?
« on: July 14, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

Okay so due to something that I am working on which I hope to get posted soon I have a question.

what are your thoughts one a possible three way mating with Crescent Skywise and Cutter before the Journey to Sorrows end, this is only for a what if Crescent had lived type of scenario, it would definitly be more of a friendship type thing than anything perminant.

Feedback would be nice so please share your thoughts on this it will really help me out
Thankyou
Claim Victory in your heart and the universe will follow

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
Re: Crescent Cutter and Skywise?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »

Huh!  *think* Well, I don't think you can really say "no" to any sort of Crescent what-if, since we know so little about her personality (she was "sweet" and "spirited", but she never really grew out of adolescence, so who knows who she would have been in the long haul?). 

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
  • life is what you make of it
    • View Profile
Re: Crescent Cutter and Skywise?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

Huh!  *think* Well, I don't think you can really say "no" to any sort of Crescent what-if, since we know so little about her personality (she was "sweet" and "spirited", but she never really grew out of adolescence, so who knows who she would have been in the long haul?). 

thats true.
for what I'm working on I think that it would make an interesting dynamic, I guess we shall see if I can make it work the way that I want it to.
Claim Victory in your heart and the universe will follow
Pages: [1]   Go Up