Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: List: Taking art requests trades OPEN  (Read 30244 times)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
  • life is what you make of it
    • View Profile
List: Taking art requests trades OPEN
« on: June 26, 2009, 03:01:48 AM »

Hi everyone

I've been meaning to post something like this for a while;
just to let you know that I do take requests though I might be rather slow at turning them out as I draw more than elfquest but I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where I can keep a list of requests so that I have reference and don't have to hunt for yes I'm a sucker for the easy way lol,
also if you would like to do a trade I'm up for that as well and collaborations for instance I draw and you color or you draw and I color though currently I can only do Traditional since my art editing program went KaPut.

So if you have a request Don't be shy just ask I wont bite...at least not unless I'm invited to! Just kidding I'm really not a biter and I've had my rabies shot Honest  ;D

LIST
Copper for Sweetwater 100% Complete

Done for Foxeye Because I wanted to

Marut for Berit possibly hanging out with Zey and  Klagg 100% ALL DONE

Wildfire for Wildfire 100% complete
Fladder and Zoetgras for Afke: 100% Complete

Icemoon for Icemoon 100% complete
Dreamweaver for Dreamweaver 100%
OC's For Mrs.Grizzley,
Tempest for Willowspring
River song & Rush Song For River song
Silentleaf For SilentLeaf
Dawnsong for Aurianfae
OC for Thitida-no-chey.
Windschatten

OPEN it just might take a while ^^;

Okay so instead of closing this what I have decided to do is just Warn you that it might take me some time to finish since I am working on a couple of comic book short stories as well besides the crescent one so I hope you will see the wait as a chance for me to improve before I finish with yours so it will be even cooler X3
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:20:23 AM by mischievous_valkyrie »
Claim Victory in your heart and the universe will follow

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
Re: List: Taking art requests trades and collabs
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:01:09 AM »

I probably ought to hold off on any requests for the moment, since you've drawn so many of my favorites lately already ^_^, but I did want to ask...do you have character descriptions of your own characters that you could list in the member thread, or link to (if they aren't Elfquest)?

Sweetwater

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 10:12:52 AM »

OOh! Will you draw me Copper? Pretty please?? *best sad puppy eyes EVER*

http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=77.0

We can do an art trade if you like! :)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 02:57:13 AM »

OOh! Will you draw me Copper? Pretty please?? *best sad puppy eyes EVER*

We can do an art trade if you like! :)

Lol I'm onto that whole puppy dog eyes thing I can see right through it  8)  on another note Copper is I would say 85% complete and because I was in an inking mood she has a background otherwise it would have been done before now.

I probably ought to hold off on any requests for the moment, since you've drawn so many of my favorites lately already ^_^, but I did want to ask...do you have character descriptions of your own characters that you could list in the member thread, or link to (if they aren't Elfquest)?

Lol if you have a request it doesn't hurt to make it heard though I'm thinking that you will like one of the projects I'm currently working on I hope to start posting it soon, lol those Iss'avali have been put on the back burner since before anime expo but I hope to get them done soon I should sketch them with blue pencil that would be cool. anyway I have posted a description of one of my characters in the character thread I still need to add a couple more and I suppose that I should do some of my none EQ characters over in the other section...and draw more pictures of her  Tanith currently has the attributes of a ancient Gold Dragon its super cool though she tried to pick a fight with a bigger stronger Gold Dragon just after she turned into one which was not a pretty exprience...I'm Rambling...sorry ^^;

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 05:46:31 AM »

say whaaaat?! list of art requests!? wow, this is cool!... I'm really suprised that you aren't flooded with requests already!... well, I'd always love to see some art of the not so famous Go-backs, like Zey or Klagg... (sorry, don't have reference of them around, only few oh my pictures, but I think they can be used as reference, the EQ books Hidden Years and Kahvi give you far better reference) or.. I've never really asked anybody to draw my character, Marut, so this is the first time ever I ask somebody to draw my characters, reference you can find here...

I'll let you choose if you want to draw any of these!... and I'd like to draw something for you in return! just tell me what you'd like!...

Sweetwater

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:33 PM »

Copper for Sweetwater 85% Complete

I'm SO excited you have no idea! haha! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »

Hey Berit you have been added to the list

and sweet water Copper has been posted

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 09:52:32 AM »

Woman! You must post the Awesomesauce picture you did for me!  *hug*  Or maybe I'll scan it for you and ninja-post it to your account. >:)  (You know that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean 2 where Jack is dancing along saying "I have a box! I have a box!" THat's me with the picture.)

Wildfire

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

I've wanted to ask this since I first saw your thread, but I never got around to posting the description of Wildfire. So, here goes: I'd be eternally grateful if you'd draw Wildfire for me. Feel free to go nuts with the outfit :D Description: http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=77.msg519#msg519

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »

Woman! You must post the Awesomesauce picture you did for me!  *hug*  Or maybe I'll scan it for you and ninja-post it to your account. >:)  (You know that scene from Pirates of the Caribbean 2 where Jack is dancing along saying "I have a box! I have a box!" THat's me with the picture.)
X3 That is quite the Image right there! Actually if you wanted to scan it and ninja post it that would be awesome I would be eternally Grateful, The computer I had it scanned to had a Virus and My dad had it Wiped while I was gone so I no longer have a copy of it ;.;  *sobs*

@ WildFire:
Sure I'll add you to the list.

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 04:06:18 AM »

I can't stay behind now, I so love your work. :o

Well... I have tons of characters, but I'm mainly interested in my Zonnemeer and Zomerbron chars at the moment.
Of Zoetgras and Fladder I have english descriptions posted in the forum here http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=77.msg405#msg405 but I think I also have short english descriptions of Pinvis and Schudspeer (Fladder's father) somewhere leftover from the RTH art trade. So you can pick which you find most interesting. :)
I could also post some pictures of them here of course, if you rather have picture examples. Let me know okay?

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 05:14:39 AM »

I can't stay behind now, I so love your work. :o

Well... I have tons of characters, but I'm mainly interested in my Zonnemeer and Zomerbron chars at the moment.
Of Zoetgras and Fladder I have english descriptions posted in the forum here http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=77.msg405#msg405 but I think I also have short english descriptions of Pinvis and Schudspeer (Fladder's father) somewhere leftover from the RTH art trade. So you can pick which you find most interesting. :)
I could also post some pictures of them here of course, if you rather have picture examples. Let me know okay?

Zoetgras and Fladder look awesome I would be happy to draw them for you :)

Sweetwater

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »

I just realized i never responded to this thread since you drew me the picture that i now worship. ;) THANK YOU!!! Copper is exactly how i pictured her, you really captured her child-like-but-smart-and-strong personality! I love how you did the stripes, i never thought to do them lighter then but it looks so much better that way! Point is, you did an amazing job on this picture! and i never have grown tired of looking at it!!!  Brava Brava!

With Nan Desu Kan i'm defiantly going at least one of the three days with my best friend. i"m just not sure which day! and I MIGHT be dressed as Nightfall (Depending if i can finish the costume in time) So i should be easy to find! hahaha!

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »

ooooh ...
may I request something too ? may I , may I ???
 an Icemoon pic ... with the ouftit you want ! (haven't decided yet what it would look like ! lol)

*pretty pleaaaaaase ... and puppy eyes !*
dreams, moon, night, snow, ice, colors ...

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 02:33:27 AM »

@ Sweetwater:
I'm glad that you like it *hug* she was really fun to draw and I had alot of fun practicing my inking on the background. I thought the stripes would look sort of Birthmarkish so I decided to use reds and purples to give them that feel.

@ Icemoon:
thats why this thread is here hun X3 I have a question can I play with her hairstyle abit?

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 02:48:22 AM »

of course !!!! do what you want ! :D

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 02:53:43 AM »

of course !!!! do what you want ! :D

Woohoo! Excellent! I'll try not to get to carried away =3

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 03:03:56 AM »

^^

so many thanks to accepted that ! have fun with Icemoon ^^

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • Made by Meristide on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 04:17:14 AM »

you know me, Sweetie!  Dreamweaver all the way! :D
Shade and Sweet Water

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 05:07:16 AM »

^^

so many thanks to accepted that ! have fun with Icemoon ^^
I certainly will :)
you know me, Sweetie!  Dreamweaver all the way! :D
I thought that might be the case and its been quite sometime since I drew her so this will be fun

River Song

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 07:58:08 PM »

Darn, I just missed out (you closed requests yesterday and I only just got my approval to join) *pouts* :(

Will you be re-opening requests anytime soon? *looks hopeful*
It would have to be a pitiful request since I have no artistic talents at all  :'(

I have three OCs and a character based on myself (depending on my mood, sometimes she's a wolfrider, sometimes she's sunfolk, and sometimes she's a go-back *LOL* :D)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »

Darn, I just missed out (you closed requests yesterday and I only just got my approval to join) *pouts* :(

Will you be re-opening requests anytime soon? *looks hopeful*
It would have to be a pitiful request since I have no artistic talents at all  :'(

I have three OCs and a character based on myself (depending on my mood, sometimes she's a wolfrider, sometimes she's sunfolk, and sometimes she's a go-back *LOL* :D)
X3 I might can sneak one in though it might take me a little while to get it done what with my current list if you want to decide which one you would like for me to draw

River Song

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

X3 I might can sneak one in though it might take me a little while to get it done what with my current list if you want to decide which one you would like for me to draw

*squee* Thank you!!! :D
I'll be back once I decide who I want  ;)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 03:32:38 AM »

Alrighty Just let me know....*runs off to work on other pics*

River Song

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 12:07:02 AM »

Alrighty Just let me know....*runs off to work on other pics*

*ugh* I am SO sorry for taking so long to get back to you  :-[
I finally got my character guide up and running
http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=77.msg594#msg594

If you still feel like doing a peice for me, there should be most of what you need there, but if you have any questions, ask away, I'm always around :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up