Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Note to Pixel Artists (doll-ers)  (Read 5567 times)

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
Note to Pixel Artists (doll-ers)
« on: May 23, 2009, 04:18:13 PM »

Just a note that I added a new section to the Gallery Rules, specific to dolls. Neither of these have been a problem yet; I'm just looking ahead.

• Credit (with links) the base maker or originating doll machine.
  • If you have not done any post-work to a doll that you created in a doll-maker (example: adjusting clothing, adding jewelry, etc), then please do not upload it here. Such dolls are so quick and easy to make that if we allowed their upload, they would push art that takes hours (even days) to make off the front page.  You are welcome to share these in the forums, of course. :)

Nightsea

• Treewee
    • View Profile
Re: Note to Pixel Artists (doll-ers)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 01:42:08 PM »

I recommend we officially call Tynami's site the home of the EDA, as that site was made by a doller
and she's given her permission.

I'm not the only person who does EQ dolls.  I have no right to say or control over where people post dollz and figure it is a general free for all now that the eq.com option is off the table. 

I had a great time creating and bumping that thread, and wish to thank everyone who lurked, looked & especially those that participated.

I've posted my newest doll at Ty's site.

Please come join me there: http://elvenholt.twilightlegend.net
I hope we can continue to gather, share and enjoy EQ dollz in that new home for a long time to come.
--Nightsea

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
Re: Note to Pixel Artists (doll-ers)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 07:19:04 PM »

FWIW, the rules I posted above may not apply any more, since Maggie runs the show now.

That said, I think Tynami's site is a perfect place for the doll-artist sub-community. You guys have a great vibe, and I'd be sad to see it lost to the EQ community because the official forums are closing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up