Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yes hello I am here to arts  (Read 2585 times)

Sadachbia

• Treewee
    • View Profile
Yes hello I am here to arts
« on: March 01, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »

Afke found me over on dA and invited me here! Apparently I'd signed up for an account many moons ago and forgot, so I reset my password, made some galleries, and started uploading my stuff. Unfortunately, because the image size limit is 2000 KB and many of my pictures are bigger than that, I'm restricted at the moment to just uploading what's in my Dropbox and under that size. However, I'll play around in Photoshop and see if I can save stuff for the web and have it significantly decrease in size. Worst-case scenario, I'll just have to convert everything to JPG instead of PNG, but ugh jpegs :P (I'm a snob lol)

In any case, everything I've already done is on my dA; you can check it out there if you don't want to wait for me to get it posted here! ^_^ Hope you enjoy!
deviantART: AmethystSadachbia | Twitter: @AmeSadbia | Instagram: @amethystsadachbia | Tumblr: AmethystSadachbia

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Yes hello I am here to arts
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:54:55 AM »

Oh, so nice that we can also enjoy your art here! I was hoping you would find your way to us.
Thanks, Afke! :love
The size restriction can be a bit difficult at times, but I hope you'll get used to it and the pictures are still a very good quality when
viewed in full size.

Welcome!!

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 03:26:36 AM »

Yes! Welcome, Welcome! do make yourself comfortable here!...

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 06:27:12 AM »

Ha yes, I saw your name pop up in the gallery with the crossover Leetah picture, recognised the name and then saw it said 2016 in your account. I thought I was mistaken and had invited someone who was already over here, then realised there were no pictures in your gallery yet. :D

I hope you will find your way around here. I do believe PNG are accepted, but perhaps not at the size you've saved them at.

Anyways, there seems to be some kind of confusion about your alternate universe descriptions, what is canon and what not. Perhaps you could explain some of your story to us here? We love it when favourites are kept alive. ;)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 07:46:29 AM »

Hello new artist!  :hello

I hope you like it here! Feel free to drop by at AnonDraw, our EQ paint chat room and scribble something! Lurking is okay too.

https://www.anondraw.com/collab#private_j6meh,-68,-59

I'm looking forward to your art!

Sadachbia

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2020, 08:51:57 AM »

Anyways, there seems to be some kind of confusion about your alternate universe descriptions, what is canon and what not. Perhaps you could explain some of your story to us here? We love it when favourites are kept alive. ;)

Yep, I can put more details in the gallery descriptions ^^
deviantART: AmethystSadachbia | Twitter: @AmeSadbia | Instagram: @amethystsadachbia | Tumblr: AmethystSadachbia

Sadachbia

• Treewee
    • View Profile

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2020, 10:08:14 AM »

Hello Sadachbia! Welcome to the group.  ;D

Tah-Marien

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 04:10:47 PM »

Welcome, welcome.   I am already impressed with all the color stuff  in quantity.

Thank you so much for joining/finding us again.
OC / PC    ChangeStone  _    SweetWater Holt
http://tah-marien.deviantart.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up