Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 86883 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #625 on: July 14, 2020, 04:50:31 PM »

(Don't worry about it Jeb! but it's so good to hear about you!... and if there is something you want to discuss with, be it rpg related or not, you can send me a private message... not saying you should... but I know how hard it is to deal with things in life alone... and don't fear being judged if you want to talk... I'm just glad you are still around! and take as much time you need to heal or to find your place among anything! You are welcomed to return if you ever feel like it!.. same goes to all of you!... I'm going to share here that I too, have been battling quite bad depression lately... I almost had to call help from a hospital to it... and it was revealed that I might be suffering from EDS, that would explain why I'm always in some sort of pain... so that's where I've been! but worry not, I will recover, because roaches like me are hard to kill!..)

Ironglory looks at Antaka for a moment in silence, then says in a certain sadness to her voice...

"I... apologize... but this is something I best do alone.... ... I wish not to... scare others...... so let us find a small shelter..."

She turns around, and seems a bit mournful... Toad locksends back to Antaka...

**She is... badly disfigured... from all the battles she has fought... worst ones she gained when she was not yet a warrior... still she took a weapon and did what she could so others would live... ... she was badly wounded in battle and... tortured by the enemy... other elves tend to avoid her after seeing her face...**

Toad looks after Ironglory for a moment an respectful silence... then toad sends to Antaka...

**Once she was a mere village maiden... but now... she is a true warrior and a leader like none other.. she is a lady....**

Toads words carry a lot of admiration towards Ironglory, he is not romantically interested clearly, but would follow his leader to the ends of the earth... Yare looks a bit suspiciously at them all, but starts picking sticks for a small fire...

---------------------------------------

Solstice sends but Stormsong does not respond, he is alive, still battling the call of his fallen family... his eye are blurry and stare into nothing... when Stormvex arrives he does not respond, but clearly has fight left in him, he feels the new family needing him still... his wet nose twitches a little by the new smell... Marut calls back...

"Okay! We'll try our best here and will help you when we can... and thank you!..."

Stormhunt recovers slowly from the weird need to blindly attack anything living... it makes her feel like a betrayer for a moment, but that feeling quickly fades, it was the filth that made her almost flip, and was not her fault... she also feels like the gunk somehow... changed her a little... like she could now smell the creatures that carry the filth from a distance!... (Yay! she gained a skill!) Runedance's drink makes Stormhunt feel a lot better! it takes the rotten taste away from her mouth!..

Marut gently rubs Laluna's shoulders and looks at her, he sighs a little when Laluna looks more stable now... Woodfox gently takes the stick out and feeds her some dried herb balls, they make her feel a little better and numbs the pain, but they also numb parts of her face and fingers... And suddenly, Laluna's own magic reacts with the herbs, making her heal faster!... Wander just looks everyone at a moment and them slowly walks to them, not believing what he saw... they really battled something... he asks from everyone...

"C-Can I help? what happened here? you all just... fought... something I couldn't see... got wounded by it.... I... Please... tell me how I can help..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 17, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »

(I'm sorry to hear about your issues, Jeb and I wish you all the best for this difficult time. I like being hunting with Moondrop and hope to do it again someday.)

Antaka still wonders why that wound is bleeding - after Toads sending it must be years since then. But, if Ironglory will deal alone with it, so be it.
She takes the fox and starts looking for a shelter for them all to fit in. (I don't know what it looks like there so Berit decides what I (or Ironglory) might find - a cave, a hut, a tower, a castle ..)

(dice 4)
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 30, 2020, 07:52:24 AM »

(Has it really been almost two weeks? I can't apologize enough. Been crazy on my end, but it looks like it MIGHT settle down enough for me to crawl out from under all the stupidity)

Stormhunt and Runedance collapse into the unaffected ground and enjoy a good thorough roll, partly to remove the stench, partly just for the sheer pleasure of it. Also might help to mask their own scents to navigate the strange land more concealed. After a few moments, Runedance decides to rise and check out the others. Stormhunt shakes the dirt and debris vigorously before joining her wolf friend Solstice beside the others.  The two bonds share the events directly with each other and await the next challenge.

Stormvex sends calm and soothing emotions to Stormsong (argh! All these Storms! Wait, I love storms...), but does not interfere with his choice. He continues to gently and carefully pour his concoction into the wolf hoping it will help him. He briefly glances at Runedance and updates him before sending to Marut to do the same and ask about Laluna.  **I can send Runedance over to see if he can help, but I doubt he could offer much other than standing around,** he adds.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: August 04, 2020, 09:34:13 AM »

(OK, I think I'm ready to get back into this, but so much has happened! And, yeah, so many Storm-whatevers, it's getting a little hard for me to keep it all straight in my head. Ah, well. Into the breach!)

Moondrop was already feeling uncomfortable being around Wander, and when the huge beast appears, her well-ingrained instinct for self-preservation takes over. She runs as fast as she can away from the noise of the others and a sickening scent that rises in the air. She runs until her heart pounds and her breath runs ragged, until she realizes that she can no longer hear the fight. She slows and starts to feel ashamed that she left the others to their fate so quickly. She stops to catch her breath and look around at where she is, wondering if she should go back.

(Dice roll of 4, not sure what for? Whether she can find her way back?)

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: August 04, 2020, 12:08:34 PM »

(Welcome back, Jeb!)
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: August 12, 2020, 02:08:06 AM »

(After looking nearly daily  - except when the side was down for a couple of days -  in here and nothing on my story part do happen so far, I will drop out for at least till after the calendar deadline. After my break I will look what's going on here again. Till then - bye sweet hearts! Keep safe!)
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #631 on: August 15, 2020, 11:42:04 AM »

(Great to have you back, Jeb! And I apparently forgot to inform here of my three-week-long vacation/absence, which has just ended.  :baghead I can continue this, but I'm pretty sure I'll be using more of my free time to the calendar entry, like Yavia. I wonder if it would be easier to have a break until the calendar has been taken care of? Depends on Berit!)

Laluna looks tired when Marut rubs her shoulders, but she seems more relaxed now when the worst part is over. She slowly munches on the herb balls Woodfox gave her, and notices how they make her numb, but doesn't care. She gasps when she feels her own magic kick in, surprised of the sudden boost in healing. She lays still, glancing at Marut, as if telling him everything will be alright.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up