Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87450 times)

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #575 on: April 27, 2020, 05:33:20 AM »

Stormvex also studies Wander closely, trying to make a determination if the elf knows of his actions or not.  He waits to add any further information, basing it on how Wander reacts and how sincere he is. He watches Laluna closely as well. He doesn't know her and he studies her to understand her better. He hesitates equally as he does not feel this is his battle; he entered late and doesn't fully appreciate all that has happened, nor all the players.

Solstice enters after making her way through the door and settles next to Stormvex. She sees Wander awake and moving about, a snarl comes over her. **Threat!** she sends to Stormvex. **Attack?**

**Hold,** he replies directly. **He may not be the same now as he was. Wait.** Both elf and wolf pause.

**Have you seen me climb a tree?** Runedance challenges Woodfox. He gives a wave of dismissal. **You said it, Moondrop: yap, yap, yap.** His hand slides away from his sword and briefly pets his leopard.  **Come on, furball,** he encourages, **Let's see if Stormvex has stirred up something interesting.**

At Moondrop's question, he pauses and turns to her. **Far from it,** he answers, a bit confused. **'Thought this was yours! You're not from here, either?** A gleam flashes in his eyes.  **Seeking adventure as well?**
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 05:35:14 AM by Amberfox »
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 29, 2020, 07:25:56 AM »

Her hand closing around the cube in her pocket, Moondrop feels the excitement again to figure out what is hidden behind the door.

**Yes, I guess I am.**

But first, they need to find out how to move forward. She won't leave Laluna behind with Wander, now that he has shown himself to not be the kind host she thought of him. And she doesn't know the intentions of their two new companions.

It was time to stop harrying and move in for the throat.

She open sends to the whole group. **When I went to scout out the lake and forest earlier, I met Marut and Woodfox. We also found a cave with what looks like a door. I believe I have the key.**

**I know Woodfox and I would like to return to the cave. Is there anyone who would want to go with us?**

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 29, 2020, 12:36:50 PM »

Runedance's eyes widen with mischief, a broad grin stretches his lips. **A cave with a door? Maybe there are trolls! Finally, SOMETHING to do! Let's go!** His send was open and excited. Stormhunt grunted slightly; here they go again...and she was ready for it.

Stormvex hesitated.  Sounded like a most entertaining offer, but he was worried about the healer and this strange sickly god.  He worried leaving Laluna on her own with Wander, considering the last time she was in that situation.  He also was concerned if Wander was a powerful rockshaper with this strong an instability, he would be capable of almost anything, including collapsing the cave while they were there.  He debated turning Runedance loose on him, but thought the better of it.  Scratching Solstice at the ruff, he sent to Laluna and Wander.  **Can this one be moved?**  Maybe having him ride Solstice or Stormhunt to have him accompany them; better to have your enemies out where you can see them.  And wasn't so sure if Wander was friend or foe, since his own experiences were quite negative.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2020, 04:57:33 AM »

(Yay! I'm back! A little runny nose and sore throat still but otherwise I'm all better! you try to hang in there as well, Amberfox! kick that job'sass!)

As Antaka bites the stone blade, it feels stony at first but just as she is about to take the blade out she feels it crack and there is a strange softer material too... as she pulls it away from her mouth she sees that it's not just stone, the dagger is made from a rock with gold veins in it... humans could not figure out how to separate the gold from the stone so they made a dagger like that... maybe gold is holy for them?... however, this means their weapons are more brittle than most human weapons!... suddenly, antaka sees herself from the sky! through the eyes of a bird! then the vision fades... there is a big blueish bird circling them above... it doesn't seem to be attacking now... but who knows later...

------------------

Wander is shocked at everything he hears... Wander seems to fall into depression, he quietly asks...

"...I... need to go... I... Ill take my chances in the wilderness... rather than hurt anyone of you..."

Wander battles his way up and standing... and sends to all...

**I'm sorry.... live well...**

and he slowly walks towards the trapdoor....

------------------

Woodfox giggles like a girl as he annoyed Runedance a bit and says...

"my tribe was a warrior tribe as well... I know how you do things... angry on the outside, a big cuddly-wuddly on the inside!..."

He smiles happily, when thinking at him and Mehadrin it is weird to think that they come from a warrior tribe!... Woodfox's body type is more lean and good for hunting than in battle... and Mehadrin... well... it's Mehadrin... Woodfox looks at the tower when he received Wander's apology...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2020, 09:35:55 AM »

(Great to hear you're feeling better, Berit! Just don't do too much too soon.)

Laluna studies Wander's expression, wondering how he will take all the news. She would like to ask him if he has any idea of his sudden change in character but now is probably not the right time.

Her thoughts are interrupted by Moondrop's open sending.

"A cave..?" she wonders aloud. She can't help but smile when she thinks how efficient Moondrop has been in exploring the surroundings. Maybe the cave could give some answers to the weird happenings?

She turns her attention towards Stormvex, when he asks if they could move Wander. She hesitates. Wander's constitution just isn't good for traveling, considering he was stabbed just recently. But the tower with all the rock around them isn't safe if Wander turns again... maybe with Stormvex's bond beast it could be possible to move him?

She's about to answer Stormvex's question, when Wander suddenly struggles to stand up and heads for the door. She can hear the pain in his voice and remembers him speaking of being a burden earlier, 'whom they should just leave behind'. Laluna stands up and takes a few steps after Wander, reaching for his arm to stop him.

"You will die if you go out alone! I know you must feel guilty about what has happened, but maybe we can try to figure out what's behind it. I still feel there's something strange in this place... Maybe the cave that Moondrop found has clues to what's going on? And there are more of us who can try to help now." she reasons. She hopes with Stormvex's help they could finally heal Wander's body, at least...

"If you feel it's too... dangerous to stay here, then we should all go. I'm not sure this place does good to anyone, considering we thought we battled monsters when they turned out to be ordinary beasts instead..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 03, 2020, 09:59:34 AM »

Antaka stumbles and falls. Her fear of heights let her grab the ground like an old friend. Slightly shivering she looks up. No bird she knows off. How big is it? Looks like one could ride on it she assumes.
"Toad, do you know that kind of bird up there? I do feel like it..." She stops sending. She feels afraid to say she was seeing from the bird's view. Maybe it was a sign of losing her mind, or a sign of being a monster or it was just a vision? Does it watches them or just her alone? "I have seen myself from his eyes, from above. Does anyone have seen this kind of bird before? Yare, you?"

She gets back up on her feet. Why dose she saw herself from his view? It could mean stealth was not an option anymore. If the bird has spotted her there was no need in staying low, wasn't there? But if there are no connections between the bird and the humans on the mountain she better stay low. She waits for an answer before continuing silently. If the bird blows their cover or attack them she could change plan.

(Diced 5)
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 04, 2020, 05:13:34 AM »

(Great to have you back, Berit! Just take it easy and focus on yourself!)

Stormvex focuses on Wander. **It's true you changed and attacked us, but considering what you are capable of and you were a chieftain, what would you consider if you were in our position? A powerful rockshaper bent on domination in an environment with nothing but rocks and random stragglers, would you leave this person and turn your back on him? It wouldn't be out of the question that person could turn and attack when the rest weren't aware of his presence. Think as a chieftain; what would you do?**  He wasn't fond of the idea of taking Wander with them, but turning their backs on him sounded even worse.  Laluna couldn't stay alone with him, that didn't end well, he sure as hell wasn't going to stay behind, and Mehadrin wasn't even worth considering.

Runedance's grin turns to a dark sneer as he regards Woodfox briefly, his hand on his sword. **Keep being useless and you'll learn how I do things...and just how "cuddly-wuddly I am.** Quickly he returns his attention to Moondrop and open sends, **Come on, let's go caving!**

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #582 on: May 05, 2020, 08:32:53 AM »

Toad looks at the sky and sends back to Antaka...

**My wondrous warrior, I do not recognize that bird, but it is a bird of prey... it moves like one and the shape of his wings tell as much... and he is clearly watching us... thread carefully dear one...**

Ironglory also looks at the bird... ready to strike if the bird tries to capture one of them... she sends...

**Norah hunter, you said you saw from it's eyes? how is such a thing possible, I have never heard of a thing like that happening... but I do believe your words... you have a connection to the bird? has similar things happened to you before?...**

As Antaka is about to answer she suddenly sees the reason why the bird is circling them! just around the stony cliff she spots a big nest! it has light blue eggs in it! if they approach it the bird will attack!... the eggs are big! and they slightly move...

--------------------------------------------

Wander does not look at them and answers Stormvex's sending...

**I do understand... As a chieftain I have to consider the best option to keep others safe... that is why it is best that I go... **

He sends nothing more and seems saddened by Laluna's words... but walks outside.... Marut looks at them...

"Should I stop him?..."

--------------------

Woodfox smiles happily at being threatened! he really is used to it!... he also looks at Moondrop...

**Yes! let's go! let's go!... and by the way, why did my brother call you honey?...**

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 12, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »

Stormvex glances at Marut and locksends to both him and Laluna.  **No matter what we do, we run the risk of this one flipping on us again. If he walks out, he could easily turn up again and do damage. You do not regard killing necessary, but what options do we have? We could try to heal him now when he's agreeable, let him go and run the risk, take him to the mountain and see if he can be healed or get rid of whatever's affecting him, or kill him so he doesn't come back to haunt us. We better decide now.**

Solstice growls lowly as Wander moves past. She remembers what he did, although is scent is different. She can feel the tension among the elves and is on edge as a result.

Runedance whirls toward the caves but pauses. **What's going on in there? Wanna go caving or just hang around with this lot? Come on, let's have some fun!** he locksends to Stormvex.

Stormvex sends what has transpired so far with him and tells him if he sees Wander to not attack him. A decision must be made.  Runedance is all for just putting Wander out of everyone's misery. There, problem solved.  Still, he relents...barely.  **Fine,** he sighs.  **But if the little god so much as raises his arm, I'm going for it.** 

Stormhunt appears restless and glares at Woodfox. She considers a quick snack, but maybe hunting around the caves would prove more entertaining...and less annoying.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #584 on: May 14, 2020, 07:56:12 AM »

Laluna is troubled when she sees Wander walk outside. She turns her attention to Stormvex when he locksends, and she looks horrified when he suggests killing Wander as an option.

"No killing! I know he's dangerous, but he is kind, too. I'd like to try to heal him with you." she looks at Stormvex, pleading. "At least then he could travel with or without us... Maybe there's something in the mountain that causes his condition. I'm also worried about two of our friends who went tracking with a prisoner but have not returned..." she thinks of Toad and Antaka and hopes that Yare hasn't somehow attacked them too, though it's unlikely. Both Toad and Antaka seemed able to take on Yare. Laluna is agitated when she thinks that they might've crossed paths with another monster, instead...

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 14, 2020, 10:11:36 AM »

**It may be up to you, then,** Stormvex locksends. **He knows you best and likely trusts you more than anyone else here. You need to stop him and see if you can encourage him to be healed or travel with us to the mountain to put an end to his instability. I will try and help, I'm certain Marut will as well, but I do not foresee him accepting any word from one of us.  If he stays, he could be dangerous, if he banishes himself, he could be even worse. We have no way of knowing when he will change again, and what he would be willing to do in that state.**

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 15, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »

(Yeah, wanted a bird friend so badly ... with being afraid of heights  :D)

Antaka was not sure how to answer. She was afraid to be cast out, if she tells the truth. The one that sees things without being a Seer. The Stupid Seer. But this is not her tribe, they might decide different and have seen such miracle things like the boar. Lying don't get her anywhere before. She sends:
"I do have had visions, seeing from above, seeing ... from the mountain top, seeing snowfields of blood. From someones eyes. From the monsters eyes." She watches the moving eggs. "But I do think, the bird protects it's eggs, in the nest just around the stony cliffs. The unborn children are about to hatch. We better get a move on."

(Diced 6 to pass the nest. )

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 15, 2020, 03:01:56 PM »

Why does Mehadrin call her honey? Moondrop shrugs. "That one makes no sense to me." She thinks of Sir Toad and his weird talk. "Everyone I meet here gives me a different name."

Moondrop is glad that both Woodfox and Runedance want to go to the caves. She's anxious to go, too. Especially to get away from the tower and Wander. But then she remembers Marut. It annoys her to wait, but it doesn't feel right to go without him. She sends to him, **The two out here want to return to the door. Are you coming?**

Just then she catches sight of Wander coming out. She flees toward the nearest tree.

(Dice roll 6 for her attempt to get away from Wander. The dice fates smile on us today.  :)  )
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 03:05:38 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #588 on: May 17, 2020, 01:37:13 AM »

Marut also nods and says to Stormvex...

"Yes, no killing... the death of one shall weigh heavy on ones soul...  even if they do not see it themself... and in this place I'd hate to do anything that might bring something... bad... I have a feeling that negative things only bring forth something... well... not good... sorry... I'm not good at words!... but I think you know what I mean..."

Marut looks at Laluna and smiles happily when they agree on the part about not killing... he looks like he wants to hug Laluna for it but doesn't do so right now so she gently pats laluna's back a bit awkwardly...

--------------------------------
Antaka slips masterfully past the nest, the mother calls out few times, worried for her nest but seems relieved when antaka clearly doesn't want to disturb her babies, she flies down and sits on a cliff and seems to look at Antaka in a more friendly manner... friends are rare here and she would rather have them more than foes!... Ironglory and Toad also look at the nest surprised by the big eggs... Ironglory sends...

**Sir Toad, we must take the utmost care not to touch the nest...**

Toad nods and goes first, but stops for a second to admire the bird and the eggs...

"What a beautiful creature... I am blessed to be in the presence of three beautiful ladies..."

Ironglory pokes Toad with the back of her spear a bit annoyed, this is not the place for such things!... Toad hurries on!...

(Toad rolls 2! goddammit!)

Toad slips and falls arms first into the nest and the eggs topple all over him! the mother bird takes flights and screams at tem angrily!...

-----------------
Moondrop hides succesfully behind the nearest tree! Wander does not notice her at all and simply keeps walking past the tree with a sad expression... he doesn't stop and just keeps walking away from the place, and holds himself at times... his injuries must still be hurting... Marut tries to send back in his gargled manner...

**I... coming! wait! I soon....  ... there!..."

Woodfox ponders his sending...

".... Man... he kinda sucks at that, doesn't he?..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #589 on: May 17, 2020, 02:02:50 AM »

"I'm not sure he will listen to me either... but I must try." she nods to Stormvex, though she doesn't seem very confident.

She looks at Marut and smiles back at him, touching his arm despite the awkwardness. She finds his words encouraging and she's glad he's there.

Laluna grabs one of the winter cloaks and heads outside, trying to find Wander before he goes too far.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 17, 2020, 04:47:11 AM »

Hearing the noise from the angry bird Antaka turns around. At the sight she slaps one hand at her cheek "Oh no!", she says out aloud.
In an instand she turns around and head back, looks up to the bird. She would join to fight - but maybe there is no need to fight?! It seems no egg was broken so far.
"Mother Bird!" she sends aloud. If she can see from the birds eyes - and she meet Stormsong who can -  the bird must hear her. "Please don't attack, it was an accident! We do mean you and your children no harm! Please leave him be. He is just totally in love with birds. He was attracted to look at your majestic family because your kind is beautiful. And in adoration of beauty he can be clumsy. Please don't be angry."
If the Bird don't reacts to her open sending she will shout the same message, totally aware that it might attract foes. If this bird become a foe it will be a hart time fighting because non of them has a weapon of long reach.

As she reaches the nest again with widened arms to protect the group behind her, she will become aware, what she said about Toad and it will shame her. Why can't she just shut her mouth? The first half of the message stated enough of her reasons. She don't have to point out what a birdloving fool he can be. And he is not clumsy... normally.
"Please don't do them any harm" she says looking up to the bird.

(Diced 3 for persuading)

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2020, 01:13:18 PM »

Stormvex and Solstice exit the tower quickly and attempt to place themselves between Runedance and Stormhunt.  Runedance took immediate notice of Wander as he sadly marched beyond the tower's entrance. He had promised Stormvex no killing unless...and damn if he didn't hope there would be an "unless." Runedance grasped his sword and let his eyes sear into Wander; he could feel his teeth grind as he thought to himself, 'Oh, please, just twitch...look at me...something…come on, give me an excuse...'

Stormvex positioned himself between the two before Wander had much of a chance to do anything, even if he had wanted to. Stormvex could see the sickly elf was more lost in his own thoughts than the world around him. Whew. **I said no,** he warned Runedance in a locksend. **This isn't our battle, and it isn't up to us to finish it. If he should attack, fine, but no provoking!**

Runedance growled and glanced at Woodfox. **Like most of them. Look, if there's no fun to be had, let's find some. I'm getting bored.**

Stormvex sighed and looked at Woodfox.  **You okay?**  He then notices Moondrop.  **And you? You okay?**

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #592 on: May 23, 2020, 08:50:18 AM »

(not all of us are here but I will continue! been itching to do so!)

Laluna and Stormvex easily catch up with Wander who just carries on with his walk, he is clearly depressed and disgusted by the mere fact that he had hurt others... he looks even more down when he notices that he is being followed, he sends to them...

"please... form your own tribe... take care of each other... there is no need for me here..."

Woodfox looks at the whole situation...

"Well, I don't know yet if it is boring... I'm still tense because there are so many elves here... but sure! let's go! though are we going to take that Marut guy along? I bet that having both of you on same team would just bring trouble!..."

---------------------

The bird screeches at Antaka and sweeps down near them a couple of times but hasn't attacked yet! she is clearly trying to drive them off her nest! Toad protects his head a couple of times and hurries off the nest, carefully pushing the eggs off of himself! the bird strangely seems to hear antaka's sending but is unable to respond... it is more than just an animal!... Ironglory helps Toad out of the nest!.. the bird seems calmer but still agitated about the whole thing and has lost some of it's trust for them... she looks Antaka's eyes with it's purple eyes... she is one angry mother now!... but she might forgive them in time, once she sees her babies are alright... suddenly, a slight cracking sound can be heard, one of the eggs starts to hatch!...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 24, 2020, 01:22:15 AM »

Antaka flinches every time the bird sweeps down but stand her ground. She has fear but she have to protect her tribe. Her momentary tribe. Only together they can survive and solve the riddle on top of the mountain.  As Toad has left the nest she slowly approaches back from the bird. There was a cracking sound and she hesitates a short moment. It's hatching! This huge egg is gonna open and a birdling will come out!
"We better move!" she suggest to the others and urge them to quickly move in the direction they wanted to go further on. Away from the eggs. But she often turns around, just to look in amazement how the little one picks his way into live. She would love to take a look but better from the distance. From a far distance... She looks up to the mother bird.
"Thank you for sparing me and my tribe" she sends.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2020, 08:18:23 PM »

**No.** Moondrop answers Stormvex as she watches Wander walk away, her distrust obvious. She had hoped that her attempt to bind and blindfold him would have been successful and is annoyed to see him walking around, free. He may seem weak, but she won't be fooled by him again.

She tries to brush him from her thoughts and be encouraged that at least now Stormvex and Laluna are out of the tower. The whole experience has been as frustrating as watching a hare at the trap, hopping this way and that, never quite setting a foot to the snare. Maybe now they can move along.

"Now, can we go?" She asks impatiently. "Wait, where's Marut?"

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #595 on: May 25, 2020, 12:42:01 AM »

(I wonder what the hatchlings are going to look like! :love)

Laluna hurries after Wander, only briefly glancing at the other elves outside. She's not sure if she'll be able to convince Wander of anything...

Despite his sending, she catches up to him.

"A tribe does not have members based on need, but friendship. Let us help you, friend." she says, slightly touching Wander's arm.

"If you don't want to stay with us, at least let us try to heal you before you go." she pleads.

(Laluna's persuasion roll: 2. Not very convincing! :-\)

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 27, 2020, 07:53:58 AM »

(Has Marut exited the tower with Laluna?)

Stormvex watches Laluna and her progress with Wander.  Perhaps Wander would listen more to Laluna in a more intimate setting rather than in the company of unknowns.  He remains unconvinced of any progress with them, but all he could do is watch.

**Well?** Runedance poses open to those closest to him.  **Are we going or what?  If this isn't our fight, let's go find one of our own.**

Stormvex doesn't take his eyes of the events unfolding between the healer and Wander.  **It may become our fight should he disappear now but resurface again when our backs are turned.  You want to go up against a powerful, unstable rockshaper surrounded by rocks?**

Runedance shrugs.  **Then you distract the others and I'll take him out.**

Stormvex ignores Runedance's comments.  He open sends to those around him, **Let's see how this plays out and then we head to the mountain.  If he refuses anything and keeps walking away, we better make it up that mountain and find out what's going on before he flips and attacks.  Keep watching your back, and the others' as well.**

The bonds also seem attentive to the scene before them but make no attempt to interfere.  Stormhunt growls.  **Elf talk and talk. We go; hunt.**

Runedance grins broadly.  **Finally, someone that makes sense.** He reaches over and scratches her ruff.  **Come on, we can hunt while we head for the mountain, find what the problem is, and deal with it.**
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:34:45 PM by Amberfox »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #597 on: May 30, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »

The mother bird look at them and clearly can't wait to greet her hatching chicks... Ironglory keeps a firm hold on Toads shoulder in fear that he might slip and fall again... when they move away from the nest the bird quickly lands on the nest to warm her hatching children... she seems calm and happy again not that there was no harm done, she looks at Antaka straight in the eye, clearly thankful that they did not hurt her eggs... Toad says...

"By the High ones... my carelessness almost caused us harm and made the poor bird uncomfortable... I am so sorry for being so clumsy..."

Ironglory looks at him...

"'Twas an accident, My good friend... I am glad we are all alright... and Norah Warrior here clearly knows more of animals than I do... That is a good thing..."

They happen upon a cliff where they have a great view straight to the tower... and there is a strange pole there, it is coated with stretched skins and pieces of carcasses... and weirdly, no animal has dared to eat any of the rotting meat, Toad holds his nose...

"This thing reeks to high heavens! what is it? seems like... human creation..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marut follows others outside, so he it there with them)

Wander looks at Laluna and says...

"Would you rather have me dead as well... look around you... everyone here clearly wants me dead so I won't be a threat... there are no friends for me here anymore... they clearly wound not wish me to walk away alive.... it is stretching it to ask me to stay for a moment longer... I just want you to know... I would not have driven any of you away... please be safe and may my home provide you shelter..."

Then Wander turns around and continues his walk, he sends to all...

"May weather be good and food plenty..."

Marut sighs, Then walks suddenly past everyone, he is going to get the meat, he pauses near Moondrop and the others...

"you go on without me... I'm sorry but I'm not one to leave someone to die just to save my own hide... I'll fetch food and supplies and leave them here for you... then I'll go after Wander... also, you can use my den if you feel like it..."

Marut starts walking back to his den, he clearly isn't one who fears for his own safety, even if he should...

Woodfox says...

"Okay then... well... that settles the thing with Runedance and him not probably getting along! so come on! let's go! I want to see what is behind the door!... and I can hunt better that old gruff here!..."

He teases Stormhunt but doesn't dare to go anywhere near it!...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 02, 2020, 11:34:26 AM »

(There is a tower on top of the mountain?  :o I just wanted to get to the cave... In little child's voice: "Are we there then?" Can I see Wander's tower from here? Are they similar? Sorry, but where am I and what did it look like? Am I with the group next to the pole?)

Antaka looks for any sign of nearby foes or locals than sends
"Toad, you told about humans on the foot of the mountain you watched. Have you seen anything like this there? Yare, have you seen anything like this ob your previous way up here? What's it for? Is it to scare people off? Shall I take a look around to find the makers of this and send message who they are? Or do we just ignore that ... warning... and keep on going?" She looks around again. "I'm for the latter one..."

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2020, 09:54:27 AM »

Stormvex locksends to Wander.  **I do not wish you dead or injured, but if you are capable of causing such harm when you are under another influence, what is to prevent you from turning on us again?  YOU may not want to, but what of your influence?  We may be able to help you, so you can be free of this...thing...and perhaps join us so no one must worry.  Consider, you might also encounter others that you harm without knowledge.  Do you want this?  We might be able to help you or find an answer in the mountain.  We have invited you to do so.**  Stormvex feels for the sickly one, but at the same time, he does not want him to sneak up on them later.

He quickly locksends to Marut, **I'm not doing anything to save my own hide, but trying to convince him he needs help.  He attacked us under influence, what if he attacks others?  He attacked his own holt, he could do so again to another holt.  He doesn't seem to do or want to do it himself, so maybe the answers lie in the mountain or perhaps we can try again to help him.  If he leaves now, nothing is changed, nothing is solved, no one is safe.**

Runedance shrugs.  **Sounds good to me,** he casually open sends.  **Come on, let's go check out this creepy mountain and get in some hunting.**  He raises an eyebrow in amusement at Woodfox and Stormhunt.  **Careful, ol' Gruff wouldn't hesitate to make a meal of you.  It's not like you can climb a tree to get away from her.**  He then shifts his weapons and starts off.  **I'm off; come on, Stormhunt.**

Stormhunt snorts at Woodfox and brushes happily against her elf friend as the pair start toward the mountain.  Runedance glances back.  **Coming, Moondrop, or do you want to bother with these yappy elves?  Stormvex, catch up when you're bored with this lot.**
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up