Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87424 times)

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #550 on: April 13, 2020, 12:39:11 AM »

Stormvex attempts a smile and turns to Marut.  "I really should speak more often, it'll help my throat." He himself did not want to cause issues with these others over something as meaningless as communication preference. He follows the others into the tower, closely at Marut's side in case he had problems carrying the burden of the sickly elf. As Marut placed Wander in the bedding, Stormvex turns to Laluna. "Are you capable of using others' abilities to enhance your healing?"

Stormvex hesitated inside the tower. He felt uncomfortable. He wasn't certain if it was because he disliked enclosed, confined spaces or if it was that strange feeling he had been feeling for several nights. **Moondrop,** he locksent to the grey haired female. **Are you comfortable sending?**

Runedance was momentarily startled by getting smacked by a snowball from a stranger. He hesitated, wondering if he should ignore the icy assault, get angry, or...grinning like an idiot, Runedance charged after Woodfox. He wasn't sure where this would lead, but who cares? The hunt was on! Stormhunt snarled and quickly was at her bond's heels.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 13, 2020, 10:32:13 AM »

Moondrop had been lost in thought, contemplating Woodfox and Mehadrin's relationship. Woodfox had been anxious to find his brother, but aside from a quick, cold greeting from Mehadrin, the two hadn't interacted at all.

As Stormvex's sending pulled her out of her musings, she gave a mental shrug. Probably just how they were.

**Yes.** She replied.

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 13, 2020, 03:48:38 PM »

**For a moment, it seems things are calm,** he hesitated.  **Have you been here for much of these events?  Would you be willing to share you memories with me so I may understand all that has happened? Do your holtmates do this? If I am asking more than you are willing to do-**

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 13, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »

Moondrop hesitates for just a moment. **I have no holtmates. I didn't even know there were others like me until recently. But if I can, I will share.**

She frowns. **I am not even sure I can do what you ask.**

She tries to open her mind to him, recalling how she ended up here, meeting Antaka, Laluna, and Wander. Wander's story of his tribe and the evil in the mountain. The hunt with Antaka and seeing the flung Elk carcass. The crevice in the floor and the fight with Wander. Finally, Toad's arrival and slaying the monstrous beast.

She stops before getting to her journey that lead to meeting Marut and Woodfox, not sure if she's ready to share the new door mystery with anyone else yet.

She looks at Stormvex to see if he's been able to share in the memories or has any questions.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:13:50 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #554 on: April 13, 2020, 06:35:06 PM »

Woodfox runs as fast as his elven feet carry him to escape Runedance! he is happy and excited and probably afraid to get a beating from the "grumpy" elf he has snowballed! He let's out a strange scream once he sees an animal after him instead of the elf and attempts to climb the dead tree!...

(Woodfox rolls 1! goddammit!)

He misses the bark of the tree bark he tried to jump to and smacks his face on the tree, slides along the tree with his fave and gets his lips stuck on a crack in the bark!... he sends...

**I'm stuck!! Help!! someone help! it hurts!!!**

--------

Inside, Marut looks at Stormvex, Moondrop, Wander and Laluna... he smiles to Stormvex sorrily...

"Really, you don't have to strain yourself... it's alright to send..."

Wander quietly moans on the floor... he might come to soon... Stormvex sees all kinds of things from Moondrop's sending, the even colder weather, the terrifying monster, he feels the confusion they have had, it tells him that this place is truly is odd... but behind the horrible things there could be something positive as well, magic that could keep this place alive even in the most bitter cold... Wander truly was different before this encounter... kind, gentle and lonely...

(Sorry it takes a bit longer for me to answer, I have a sick relative currently, Yup, it's the Corona virus... but I will post as often as I can!)

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2020, 06:39:47 AM »

(It's okay, take your time. We understand and wish your family well. I was silent for a few days myself due to a nasty incident at work that had my brain preoccupied. The incident wound up being less of an issue and all is well)

Runedance slows and rolls his eyes. Well, so much for the fun. **Hold still,** he mutters in a locksend as he tries to pry him free with as little damage as possible. He wasn't too worried about pain, but infection out here wouldn't help anyone. Stormhunt calmly sits beside him and eyes the situation with only a mild interest before preening herself. **Wimps,** she observes in a locksend to Runedance.

Rundance rolls: 3 (well, maybe painful with some damage...at least he tried)

Stormvex considers all he has seen and thanks Moondrop for sharing her experience with him. "Until we clearly understand what is going on with this one, we'd best maintain a guard on him," he quietly states to the others, trying not to include Wander. "Let's keep him comfortable but never turn our backs on him. Has anyone sent to the others that traveled toward the mountains since they left?"

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #556 on: April 15, 2020, 01:53:56 AM »

Laluna looks up to Marut and smiles. His presence has always made her feel calmer somehow.

"Some new leathers would be great. Wander gave us some scrap fabrics, but there's not much left."

Her eyes widen when she hears that Marut and Moondrop may be related.

"Oh, what great news! Now that you mentioned, you two have similarities." she smiles, delighted. Not only their hair, but they both are private persons in a way. She wonders how closely they might be related.

After washing herself, she decides to put on some of the scrap fabric clothes she made earlier, though she makes a mental note to adjust their fit later.

She turns her attention to Stormvex when he asks about her healing abilities.

"I'm not sure... but I could try? I haven't tried to strengthen my magic with another's before."

She wonders if it could work on Wander. It might help to fix his lungs.

Her eyes turn to Wander when she hears him moan. She feels agitated because she doesn't know if the Wander who's waking up is the kind one, or... Nevertheless, she decides to stay nearby, watching him.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #557 on: April 16, 2020, 05:26:29 PM »

(Oh! I really hope the work thing didn't get you too stressed! I know what it's like to get scared shitless by some work thing! I once thought I had caused a major fire at one candy factory place, luckily it was just my boss texting the wrong person! sad for a person who actually accidentally burned some place down)

Woodfox looks horrified and in pain! his lips are stuck on the tree really tightly!, he gets few cuts but finally Runedance gets him out! Woodfox's lips start immediately swelling! soon he has very big painful looking lips! he touches them gently...

"That reavvy huvt! ouch!!... but thanks..."

he picks some snow and cools his lips down with it...

------------------

Marut also looks at others when Stormvex asks about the others that went towards the mountain... but then smiles at Laluna happily when they talk about Moondrop, Marut nods...

"I'll go get us some meat... can you manage till I return? it won't take long?..."

Marut also looks at Stormvex,,...

"Stay and eat with us, there is enough meat for us all... and... I hope I didn't make your friend feel bad earlier..."

Wander moves a bit and slightly opens his cloudy eyes...

"Uuuuuh.... .... I.... what happened?... I feel so.... tired... worn out... oh... oh... yes... Yare... attacked... that happened... where is Yare now?..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 17, 2020, 02:34:37 AM »

(Amberfox: May it possible to send a message the distance between the tower and the mountain? I wasn't even imagine that. In other words how far can an elf send?)

Antaka smiled happily and touched by the sweet greeting Toad and Ironglory have. So nice to see them happy.

She looks up to the mountain and then speaks to Yare.
"I do believe someone is alive! Till it's proven otherwise I am absolutely sure of it." She lays her hand to her heart. "I believe in it with all my my soul. I do believe that we can save them. We have to go and look for them!" She lays her hand on his shoulder and looks at him. "We have two skilled soldiers on our side and I am a good warrior too. We can make it!"

She drinks the last slip from her water - the thin sweet date taste reminds her of home. She like to find also one of her tribe. She smiled in thoughts. Just to see one of them, no matter who will be would be so nice. Then she fills snow in the waterskin. It will melt and become water on their way up. There maybe sand and stones in it, but she is used in drinking unclean water. In the desert are not much opportunities to get some really clean water. Take what you get that don't make you ill. That snow water sure won't.

Watching the greeting ceremony she waits a while till she open a briefing.
"I throw in my thoughts. Does anyone know how the location is up there? As I am the smallest -" she looks sideways at Yare, but even if he is smaller he could not do it. "-I could work as a scout. As time is short as I assume it may be good to sneak up there together and make a plan on the spot. That means unknown environment but we are all up there and can act at once." she looks at Ironglory then up at Toad. Are they good in sneaking she asks herself. One tall as a palm the other with a skin of metal. Toad has been silent but if there was no hiding possible he will be seen...

"Any thoughts?"
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 17, 2020, 05:01:40 AM »

(Yavia, it's possible, but a lot of the times, it is up to the gamemaster regarding how far one can send as well as the strength of one's abilities. Plus, there might be something blocking our sending [insert melodramatic music here], so it is gamemaster's choice. And the luck of the die) (The work thing got me so stressed out that I locked myself out of my house and car, had to get someone to come and rescue me. My boss was so casual about it and said it's happened before, no big deal. You can't imagine how stunned I was. Whew!!!!!!!!)

Stormvex closely observes the elves as they interact. Initially, he assumed they were members of the same holt, but it seems that may not be true. Obviously, they had been traveling together for some time as they were comfortable with each other, but it reminded him much of his home holt: wanderers banding together.  He thanks Marut graciously at the offer of sharing a meal. He considers offering to hunt with the grey haired male, but it seems Marut might prefer to do so alone.

"Runedance? No," he answers casually. "I'm sorry he might have been too forward and insensitive towards you. Offending him is pretty hard to do; he has the attention span of a salted slug." Stormvex was in no mood to cause any discern among these elves. Whatever he felt making him uneasy in this valley might be having the same impact on them. In that case, they would likely need to work together to survive.

The mention of Runedance causes Stromvex to look around. 'Now where did that fluffbunny run off to?  I swear it's like cubsitting with that one.' Locksending, he turns his attentions to his friend. **Runedance, are you harassing the others again?**

Runedance rolls his eyes again at Woodfox in annoyance. What was he thinking to get his lips ripped on a tree? Could this one even CLIMB a tree? He heaved a sigh. It was likely this one would need help; not much of a survivalist. How had he managed to live this long? **Come on,** he grumbled. **Let's get you back to the others.** Taking his blade, he slices a strip of leather from his pants and hands it to Woodfox. **Here, press this hard against your lips and try not to blab, you'll only make it bleed more.**

Upon hearing his friend, he tilts his head toward the tower. **No, I'm patching one up. AND IT WASN'T MY FAULT! We're headed back. I think this one needs help. Soft, this lot.** Runedance was so used to a rough and tumble life that he often forgot others did not grow up or experience life as he had. A wound like this would be more of an embarrassment than painful.

Stormvex turns to Laluna.  "I think one of your own will be needing help. Runedance is on his way back here with him." He tilts his head when she mentions she has never tried to merge her abilities with another to strengthen them. "We can try to merge when things are quiet enough, perhaps momentarily?"

At that moment, Wander stammers awake and Stormvex devotes his attention to him, studying him very closely. Friend or foe? He backs up slightly, assuming Wander might be triggered into some sort of fight or flight with a stranger looming over him. He locksends to the those with him (Moondrop, Marut, Laluna, Mehadrin), **Nod your agreement; allow him to come around? Shake your head if we should knock him out until we sort this out. I will abide by your decision.**

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 17, 2020, 07:40:54 AM »

Moondrop carefully considers Stormvex's question.

**I say let's keep him out. At least for now. From what Yare said, Wander killed his whole tribe. Granted, based on the two of them, they weren't a strong lot, and he may not have done it directly, but we have seen what he is capable of.**

**Now that you have arrived, I think we have enough in our group to keep Wander under control, but that is assuming that you are planning on staying with us. If you are, then I think we need time to decide what we want to do.**

**Marut should go on his hunt, then we can eat and see that Laluna and Mehadrin are outfitted properly. You and Laluna could use the time to see if you can heal Wander, although I worry that healing him will return him to his true self, which may be the violent one we've just seen. But with you and your friend here, we may be able to subdue him if that is the case.**

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 17, 2020, 08:38:59 AM »

(I've no idea how I didn't see your previous post, Jeb!)

Stormvex also looks to the ground.  **We also best be cautious of the floor.  If there is some underground dwelling, there is no telling what might be lurking there. Anyone other than that one a rockshaper?** He then turns slightly in the direction of the door.  **Solstice, return as fast as you can. We're going to need your help.  And yes, you can bring your new friend with you.  Two sensitive noses and four ears are better than one.**  He then locksends to Runedance.  **Hurry back, there may be a fight in a very short moment.**

Runedance lights up with excitement.  **Here,** he sends quickly to Woodfox before grabbing and slapping him atop Stormhunt's back.  **We're in a hurry.  SIT!**  Both speed as fast as their legs can carry them.  **Stormhunt, this may turn out to be fun after all!**  The silvery white feline snorts with a bit of excitement and races ahead of him.

Solstice immediately whips her head in the direction of her elf friend.  **I come.** She turns but then looks back at Stormsong.  **Friend calls, needs us. Come with!** she sends along with images, scents, and the urgency she felt from Stormvex before charging toward the tower.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #562 on: April 17, 2020, 11:53:01 AM »

Laluna's expression turns serious when Stormvex tells her one of them is injured, but since he doesn't seem to be too concerned, she decides to wait for their arrival. She smiles with anticipation when Stormvex suggests they could try to combine their magic.

"I'm willing to try. Maybe that way I can learn to control my own magic better, too." Laluna is glad to get to know more elves with magic.

Laluna turns her gaze momentarily towards Wander when he starts to come to. When she receives Stormvex's sending, she decides to nod in answer. She has seen Wander change once before, and he was unconscious before it happened. This Wander seems to be the gentle one.

"Don't worry, Yare is alright... You should rest." she speaks calmingly to Wander. She doesn't know what decision the others would arrive at, but in any case, it would be easier to keep him calm.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #563 on: April 19, 2020, 11:10:33 PM »

(I'm back! sorry for the late reply, I too fell a bit ill and now I'm better, no, I didn't get the Corona but some flu type of thing I sometimes get if I'am too stressed... and Amberfox called it! there IS something preventing them from sending! they can send but the distance they can do so is shorter than it would normally be)

Yare seems a bit weirded out by Antaka's touch, but not in a bad way... he seems a bitcautious about letting anyone near, but it seems he is starting to feel the touch is not such a bad feeling... Toad looks at antaka...

"but my lady... would it be safe for you to scout ahead?... I say this as I do not doubt you skills, but this mountain is... off... somehow... "

Ironglory nods...

"I would appreciate someone scouting, for it is true that Toad and I are easily spotted... so warrior of the desert sun, we will not be far back is anything goes wrong... and we will protect the pale one..."

Yare seems a bit bothered about getting called the pale one but thinks about it all, steels his mind and finally nods to Antaka and the others...

"I will find something to use as a weapon... thank you... for helping my tribe..."

-------------------------------------

Woodfox is surprised by Runedance offering him a bit of this clothes to patch his bleeding lips, he sends, smiling with is swollen lips...

**... Aww thank you, you big softy!...**

But he jumps out of Fright when Runedance suddenly grabs him and sits him on one of the animals! Stormsong follows Solstice inside but can't fit trough the trap door due to his size... Inside, Marut was about to leave to get some meat until Wander wakes up but feels that it isn't safe to leave the others now that the previous threat is back, he looks at Laluna and Moondrop to see what they decide since he doesn't know Wander too well... Wander looks at Stormvex, wondering who he is...

"Oh... we have new friends?....  I am sorry that you met me like this... I am not in the best of health..."

his cloudy gaze turns to Laluna and Wander looks concerned... he gently lifts his arm and touches Laluna's cheek...

"you are hurt... what happened to your face?..."

Mehadrin looks worried and again slowly attaches himself to Moondrop like a leech! he sends to others but not Wander...

*He is a monster! we should keep him locked up somewhere!... he really tried to kill me DESPITE seeing my beauty! no normal being could so such a thing! Honey! hold me!..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #564 on: April 22, 2020, 12:55:44 AM »

Laluna flinches away from Wander's touch. His hand and gesture remind her too much of the blow. She can't help but feel insecure around Wander now, even if it makes her feel sorry for him. When Wander asks her what happened to her face, she seems unsure how to answer him.

"It's nothing serious... We have a lot of new faces here now, I hope you don't mind them staying around." she changes the subject, taking a glance at the others. She doesn't know what the others think of Wander, especially since many of them only saw his violent side until now...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 22, 2020, 01:14:17 PM »

Moondrop shakes off Mehadrin, but she doesn't disagree with him.

"Don't touch her." She growls at Wander, still agitated by his violent attack earlier. "You did this to her!"

"But you probably don't remember that." She glares at him suspiciously. "Or do you?"

Moondrop looks around at the stone walls of the tower, suddenly feeling claustrophobic as she thinks of Wander's power. "If he can't control himself, then we need to find some way to control him. But I am not staying in this deathtrap with him."

Moondrop heads outside while the others decide what to do.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 23, 2020, 10:56:41 AM »

(I hope you do get better soon, Berit! )

Strengthen by the nod of Yare and the words of Ironglory, Antaka looks at Toad. She feels touched and a strange fear of losing all this creeps into her mind. A fear of dying and don't be with him or even her tribe again.
"I know, this mountain is foul, but it's the best way. You three do follow me slowly behind and I will send back to you every time I do see an issue to hear your opinions. I am not sure what to find up there and absolutely not sure what evil lingers there. I will try my best not to be spotted. That will work I'm sure for here is more to hide behind than I am used to from my desert."
She don't have a spare weapon for Yare but feels proud of him. Taking a deep breath she looks at everyone to encourage herself and starts her silent run up to the mountain.

(And diced 2.  ::) Nah, off course I did...  :lol)

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 24, 2020, 02:06:21 AM »

(Sorry you're having health issues, Berit. Take care of yourself and don't worry about us. I too have to apologize for the delay; work has dominated my life from having to prep at the last second for an inspection from the regulatory agency. Since I'm the only one, it was all up to me, and if I failed, we could be shut down. BUT I ACED IT!)

Stormvex briefly glanced at Moondrop as she left. He certainly couldn't disagree with her; he felt a foreboding sense in this place and the strange elf was dangerous no matter if he was possessed or had moments where he was a different person. Then there was the equally strange forest underneath this walled trap...there was nothing in this "adventure" that seemed to offer a positive outcome.

He very quickly turned to Wander and carefully observed every movement, every twitch, every expression on the pale elf's face. How would he react to Moondrop's accusations and Laluna's behavior? **Are you able to put him to sleep should we need to?** he locksent to Laluna. **Nod if yes.**

Runedance rushes up to the tower and encounters Moondrop and slows slightly. Her expression reminded him of being denied a good fight. **Is it over already?** he sent almost nervously. Stormhunt paused in the doorway and watched the elves, her muscles down her back twitching. The elf on her obviously had no clue how to behave or ride and she was ready to throw him. Maybe she could make a meal of him...nah, his scent was too sickeningly sweet.

Solstice ran up to the group outside the tower and debated what to do next. Why were they just standing there? Shouldn't they be with her friend? Eventually, she worked her way passed them to be by Stormvex's side.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 24, 2020, 08:13:50 AM »

"It's over for me." Moondrop responds to Runedance. "I'm not going to sit in there waiting for Wander to flip again and bring the walls down on us while they yap, yap, yap."

She pulls her cloak around her in the cooler outside air and her hand brushes against the cube she took off Wander earlier. She thinks about going back to the door, but hesitates at the idea of leaving Marut behind. She feels an obligation to stay with him now, but it's running against her habit of being on her own and making her irritable.

She looks up at Woodfox meaning to ask his opinion when she notices his swollen lip. Eyes wide, she glances between the two elves.

"What happened here?" Amusement leaks through the irritation as she tells Runedance, "if you want to hit someone in the mouth, you might want to save it for his annoying brother."

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 24, 2020, 08:49:59 AM »

Runedance's expression toward Moondrop changes as she explains the situation to him. He suddenly found her more appealing...

**Pretty boy in the sheer poncho? I think a hard stare would cause him harm, although using him as a punching bag would at least make him useful,** he replied before glancing at Woodfox.  **This one isn't much better. I wish I had done this, it'd be less humiliating. The idiot thought he could climb a tree and the tree caught his lip. At least the pale loser put up some sort of a fight. Well, should I just put the pale one out of our misery?** Runedance's lips curled slightly into a grin as his hand curled around the hilt of his sword. He didn't understand any of this; if the guy was a threat, just get rid of him and move on to the next life challenge.

Stormhunt had enough and plopped down, sending Woodfox crashing onto his butt. Moondrop could swear there was a snicker coming from the furball.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: April 24, 2020, 11:36:50 AM »

Moondrop tries to stifle her laugh at seeing Woodfox dumped to the ground. He did not seem to having a good time. "Are you alright?" She calls to him.

She stares thoughtfully at the tower where the others are, considering Runedance's offer. She would be the first to admit to being scared at the show of Wander's power when used as a weapon and not sure how they could control him if he really wanted to hurt them, especially if Laluna and Stormvex are successful at healing him and he gains strength from it.

But since meeting Marut and having memories return, she's also been curious what it would be like to have a group to belong to, and she can't walk away until she knows if it's what she wants. And if this group turns out to be her new tribe, Wander would be a valuable member, both as a weapon and a help.

She shakes her head. One of the appeals of a tribe is that she would not be alone in making decisions such as this. **He opened his home to us during the storm. Seems a poor way to repay him.**

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #571 on: April 25, 2020, 12:37:17 AM »

Wander looks surprised when Laluna flinches away from his touch, he looks more worried because of it...

"Did someone hurt you?..."

Then he looks even more surprised when Moondrop tells him he did this to Laluna... his eyes widen...

"what... what do you mean? I could never..."

but he looks around him and the glances he sees tell him otherwise, Wander seems shocked... he jut silently looks at Laluna...

"D-did I.... really do it?..."

Wander looks lost, he doesn't understand anything that has happened but sees that others are alert in his presence...

---------------------

He looks at Moondrop with his bloody swollen lips... he sends...

*I'm coming with you! there is no way I'm staying with these strange elves! and..... my brother....*

he looks very sad at the moment he mentioned his brother, all the cheer and happiness fall out of him and he looks hollow... but then shakes his head to hide it and walks to Moondrop... smiles but there is hurt in his eyes... then he remembers his lips and sends...

*I messed up, that is all!...*

He purposely lets go of the animal when he slides off to the ground and lands surprisingly softly... then he looks at Runedance...

*I CAN climb a tree far better than YOU! I just slipped!... and... got too excited... I'm not used to big groups and wanted to befriend the one who felt least threatening...*

He doesn't mean to sound insulting but apparently, he doesn't see Runedance as a threat at all... he sends...

*Sorry I messed up... I also wanted to... get my mind off things...**

He just sits in the snow and looks at the both of them...

*So, are we going to leave or stay? should I get than Marut to come too?...*

------------------------------------

Ironglory, Toad and Yare start to follow Antaka who starts heading up the mountain, and not a moment after Antaka starts moving, she suddenly steps on something that cracks under her weight and she almost falls to her side... when she looks back at what she stepped on... she sees bones uncovered by the snow! ELF bones!... a skull and ribs lay there, and stuck to the ribs she finds a crude stone dagger... human has killed this elf!...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2020, 06:00:27 AM »

"In this threat there might be humans involved" she sends to the other three. "It is possible to find a pack of Humans and not one single monster up there" she adds in sending and looks up. Somehow the thought of finding humans chilled her. They seem to be something she could handle. Better than a mind manipulation monster (MMM hihi, alliteration for the win)
Suddenly the thought stuck her. What if this found was a manipulation from the monster because it knows that elves fear humans? What if what she sees wasn't true? She softly taste, bites on the dagger. Not to break her teeth on it but to ensure it is made off stone.

(This time diced a 4)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #573 on: April 26, 2020, 12:09:36 AM »

Laluna is startled by Moondrop's aggressive response to Wander's question, but she at least had the courage to reveal the truth, unlike Laluna. She looks after Moondrop and fears that she'll leave them for good... The area was still strange and possibly dangerous. They have better chances at survival as a group, she thinks. It makes her think of Toad and Antaka, who'd taken Yare for a walk. They haven't heard of them for a while now. She hopes they are after a great prey rather than the other way around.

Laluna's gaze turns briefly to Stormvex, when she receives his sending. Her expression is regretful, and she doesn't nod. She doesn't know how to put anyone to sleep unless hitting them and she wasn't ready to hit Wander again.

She turns her eyes sheepishly towards Wander. His eyes look so different now compared to the violent and cold Wander earlier. She wonders how could he change like that so suddenly?

"It's true..." she replies, lowering her gaze.

"...but at the same time, it was not you. Somehow, you woke up as a stranger. You became this... cold Wander, and you had no memory of ever meeting us."

Laluna studied Wander's expression to see if he knew about this change in him.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 26, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »

"It doesn't seem right to leave now." Moondrop replies to Woodfox. "Not until we figure out what to do with Wander. We can't just leave Laluna with a madman. Or Mehadrin." She adds, wondering again about the relationship between the two brothers.

But what will be the solution? Will they all go? Will they leave Wander here, on his own?

The only answer would be to go back in and ask the others what they want to do, but Moondrop just doesn't feel up to it at the moment. And there are these new elves to consider.

"Is this your home?" She asks Runedance.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up