Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87425 times)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #500 on: March 31, 2020, 11:43:49 PM »

"Keep running!" Laluna shouts at Mehadrin when she feels the stairs below their feet start to twist! She's terrified that Wander will make the ground itself trap them in.

Laluna doesn't stop running until they've reached the snow. Only then she takes a scared glance behind to see if Wander follows them. Laluna feels her bloody clothes stiffen in the cold air outside and she's worried that Mehadrin won't survive the weather either... but they cannot go back in to get warmer clothes. She can still feel where Wander gripped her face, and her cheek has started to swell from the hit earlier. But there's no time for healing.

"W-We must keep moving..." she tells Mehadrin when she turns her eyes and spots elves nearby. She recognizes Moondrop and Stormsong, but there's a young elf she hasn't met. And...

"...Marut..?" she says aloud, surprised. His beard confused Laluna for a moment, but the nose and hair are unmistakeably Marut's. She takes Mehadrin's hand and hurries towards the familiar faces.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 01, 2020, 09:16:10 AM »

Moondrop stares in confusion at the running elves and Stormsong's reaction to the goat. "What is going on?!"

As Laluna and the red-haired elf get closer, memories flash in Moondrop's mind of meeting Mehadrin before and his utterly asinine behavior. Based on his clothing, he hasn't gained any more common sense since they last met. "You?!"

She turns to Foxwood in disbelief. "This is your brother?!"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #502 on: April 02, 2020, 06:13:07 AM »

Mehadrin runs towards Moondrop with Laluna and cries...

"Help! HELP!! he went insane!!..."

Woodfox nods...

"Yeah, he is my brother!... I wonder what bugs him this time?..."

he doesn't take his blight seriously, but Marut does, he rushes forward and graps Laluna's arms...

"What happened?? what is going on here?..."

Stormsong suddenly starts backing off when the Goat approaches! Stormsong almost takes Moondrop with him!...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #503 on: April 02, 2020, 07:12:37 AM »

Laluna is relieved to see Marut again, though she's visibly distressed and bruised.

"T-There's an elf in the tower... Wander... We've stayed with him for a while now, and he used to be kind... but for some reason, when he woke up he didn't remember me, and behaved like a totally different person..!" she tries to stay calm and explain.

"I worry about him... He's not well! But I don't know when -- if he's going to change back to the kind Wander..." she takes an anxious look at the tower.

"But he's dangerous now because he's a rock-shaper and he's angry that I... hit him." she turns quiet. Laluna doesn't like to use violence and hitting Wander just after she had healed him felt painfully wrong to her.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 02, 2020, 10:25:42 AM »

Moondrop tries to make sense of what Laluna is saying. Wander couldn't even fight back when she threatened him before.

Her eyes fall on the swelling on Laluna's face. "He did this to you!?"

Her hand falls to her knife as she looks around. "Where is he? Where is everyone else?"

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #505 on: April 02, 2020, 12:15:01 PM »

Laluna is startled when she sees Moondrop reach for her knife. She doesn't want to see more violence.

"H-He did hit me... but I was just too close. I was washing him when he suddenly woke up. He didn't like anyone near him..." she says, trailing off. She remembers his last demand but decides to leave it unmentioned. She doesn't want the others to hate Wander for what he did.

"The others went to see where the boar was, the one that Toad saw... For some reason, the monster we killed is... a boar." she tells them, still confused how it could happen.

"But Wander is still there... inside." she looks at the tower, falling quiet.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:18:54 PM by Czarine »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 02, 2020, 02:11:29 PM »

Moondrop's eyes widen in disbelief. It's almost like she can still feel the creature's breath, see the snarling fangs in front of her face. "That was no boar."

She looks around at their little group, trying to decide what to believe. Could things have changed so much in the short time she's been gone?

Having no idea where the boar came from and the others have gone, checking on Wander seems the most logical thing to do. They came back to find him and the little cube anyway.

She had jumped off Stormsong when he reared back from the goat, but as she turns to ask the others what they think, she notes the goat and the wolf's strange behavior again. "And what's going on here?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #507 on: April 03, 2020, 06:36:43 AM »

Marut also looks as the Wolf begins to back off, he raises his eyebrow questioning Stormsong's behavior... Woodfox walks to Mehadrin and smiles...

"Brother!..."

Mehadrin turns and as he sees him, he looks angry...

"... you are no brother of mine..."

He glances at him coldly and walks to company the rest of them, Woodfox looks hurt and stares sadly at Mehadrin... Marut suddenly asks...

"is that person there... this Wander..."

indeed! Wander has stepped outside the tower, looking directly at them and holding his stony blade...

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 03, 2020, 12:52:15 PM »

(Sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to introduce my duo. And Berit told me to just jump in. Berit, it's up to you which group I encounter.)

Stormvex clutched tightly to the seam of his jacket, tucking his head into its warmth. The cold and snow were bad enough, but the winds felt like daggers piercing his flesh. ‘This sucks,’ he thought before sending to his less suffering companion. **It’s freezing!**

**Oh, quit your complaining,** came a prompt reply. **It’s not that bad.**

**Not that bad? I’m turning blue!**

**Aw,** his companion leaned into him with a broad grin. **But blue becomes you, brings out your eyes.**

A quick glare ended it.

**Besides, it’s just part of the adventure! We got to travel, see the sights, meet new elves, fight those trolls, got these warm outfits,** Runedance stated with a wide, dramatic sweeping gesture with his arms, his enthusiasm obvious.

**Freeze to death…**

**Whine, whine, whine,** Runedance grinned. This was fun; he’d never seen Stormvex is such a state. He reached forward and gave his snowy bond a scratch on the head. **Even Stormhunt is having fun.**

**Stormhunt is a snow leopard,** Stormvex stated, why wouldn’t she be enjoying herself for a change? **Next adventure remains in the jungle.**

**Fine,** Runedance chuckled. **You know, Solstice is managing.**

Stormvex rubbed his bond wolf’s scruff, knowing full well she wasn’t having a good time in the white death. **You wish. You know, I’m surprised your mother let you go on this adventure.**

**And I’m surprised your mother hasn’t tried to kill you yet.**

**Fair point.** A moment passed in silence before the two broke out in laughter. The two continued to playfully harass each other before finally, **Sun’s starting to rise, best find some shelter.**

Runedance turned his eyes upward and studied the sky before yawning. **Might as well, besides, I’m getting sleepy. How long has it been since we got a decent day’s sleep?**

**Too long.** Stormvex looked around. The trees weren’t sufficient enough to rest in, and he was no plantshaper. Not too far there were shallow caverns. That would work well for the four of them, but there was that nagging feeling. Something seemed to lure them here, something he couldn’t quite make sense of. He glanced about nervously, trying to figure it out, but there was nothing but snow and gnarled trees. He silently swore he’d never venture this north again.

**Still got that feeling?** Runedance asked, noting his friend’s caution.

**Yeah, but maybe things will be better at moonsrise,** he hoped. **Over there, we can grab a quick nap before heading out.**

The four headed over to the closest shallow cavern and settled in. Much like their bonds, the elves did a few quick circles before lying down, each making contact with the others: a puppy pile. It wasn’t long before they were all fast asleep.

Two noses stretched out before them, testing the scents on the warming air. It had stopped snowing, the wind had died down, but now there was something else. Snow leopard and wolf sent warnings to their bonds.

Stormvex woke quickly to their warnings, scanning the immediate area, his hand instantly grabbing his sword. He could hear it, voices just beyond the cavern. He listened closely as the voices carried in the slight, warming breeze. Yes, he was certain those were elves, at least two, likely more.

**Runedance, get up,** he summoned his friend, still slumbering peacefully.

**Hmph, go away.**

**Get up, stupid, we’re not alone.**

**So what,** Runedance grumbled with annoyance.

**Get up, there are voices, elves,** Stormvex urged.

**So, tell them I said ‘hi.’**

**Damn it, Runedance, get up-** Stormvex became frustrated before realizing he was approaching this all wrong. Sitting upright, he smirked. **Yeah, elves, and they could be dangerous, there could be a fight…**

Runedance’s eyes snapped open. **A fight? Okay, I’m up.**

The elves gathered their weapons and made their way out of the cavern, carefully crouching toward the voices making sure to stay low and quiet. The bond beasts worked their way around the new elves, moving like brief shadows cast by the barren trees. All waited, watching to determine what to do next.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 03, 2020, 02:08:34 PM »

((Cool, more players! Welcome, Amberfox! Are these new characters for you? Is there/will there be artwork of them? (She asks hopefully))

Moondrop watches the reunion of the two brothers with interest, her heart going out to Foxwood at his hurt look. After what he's said, she knows he's been anxious to find his brother again, although having dealt with Mehadrin, she's not sure why.

She wonders why Mehadrin is so angry until Marut's question brings her attention back to the tower and Wander standing outside. Her gaze drops down to the sword in his hand. It's strange to see, but makes Yare's story not so unbelievable now.

"Did he make that sword?" Moondrop wonders aloud. He had seemed so defenseless when she had challenged him, but now she recalled how easily he had pulled the heat stones through the floor and fashioned the little boxes.

She sends the memory of the floating stones to the others. "If he can make blades out of rocks, maybe he can fling them like arrows."
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 02:12:13 PM by Jeb »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #510 on: April 03, 2020, 02:11:42 PM »

(Yay! Welcome, Amberfox! When you have time, fill the character sheet thread as well. I'm eager to know more about your characters!)

Laluna is a bit confused when the other elf calls Mehadrin his brother. Now that she looks at them, they have similar features... though the other one doesn't share Mehadrin's taste in clothing (or rather the lack of it).

She turns her attention briefly at Stormsong's agitation. She's amused to see that the goat still doesn't fear him.

"Ah, this is Wolfsbane. She came to the tower, seeking shelter, and Stormsong here seems to be afraid of her for some reason." Laluna smiles.

Her smile fades when she hears Marut's words and she sees Wander standing outside with his sword.

She nods in answer to Moondrop's question, keeping her worried gaze on Wander. She's afraid of what he'll do, and what they will have to do to him to stop this madness.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #511 on: April 04, 2020, 05:18:01 AM »

(Welcome! Welcome!! New PLAYERS YAAAY!!)

Stormvex, Runnedance and their companions suddenly notice a group of elves, one of them wears super shiny clothing that stands out like a sore thumb from the nature around him. they are clearly worried about something, all looking towards a strange stone structure and a white skinned elf! the elf has a weapon draw...  the wolf from the group notices them and howls out to their wolf to learn what that wolf is doing at it's territory... but he doesn't seem unwelcoming, just making sure that he will defend the territory if the other wolf tries to steal it!.. it is one big wolf, but it slightly wags its tail, hoping to make friends... some of the elves look towards them, one having the biggest nose they have ever seen!... and suddenly one of them sends...

"Hey!... ummm, are you friendly or not?... We don't want trouble!..."

He seems intimidated by new elves, the sending comes from a pretty faced hunter... Mehadrin notices them and screams so that the wholöe filed echoes and shouts...

"Oh no!! Wander has evil friends! SAVE ME!..."

Mehadrin hugs Moondrop making it hard for her to reach her weapons!... Marut tries to get him off Moondrop whie looking at Wander... Wander sends to all of them, causing major headache!...

"You all DARE to defy me!?! I am a GOD!!..."

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 04, 2020, 07:46:53 AM »

Solstice (Stormvex's wolf) steps cautiously from the shadows and returns the howl, a song intended to identify her as a non-threat but one not to be threatened. She stretches her nose toward the group to check out their scents, her tail level to her body to show she's neither claiming dominance or readily one to back down.

Stormhunt (Runedance's snow leopard) snarls and reveals herself as well, her hackles slightly raised. She generally didn't like crowds, and even tended to hang out on the edge of the home holt, mingling with a few select elves and bonds. She wanted this crowd to know she meant business. Her tail twitched anxiously.

Runedance quickly clamped his hands over Stormvex's mouth when Stormsong howled. He knew all wolves and wolf bloods could not resist a responding howl, and he wasn't ready to pop out of the shadows just yet.

**Knock it off, ** Stormvex grumbled as he smacked Runedance's hand away from his face. **Their wolf gave us away; they know we're here.**

Runedance rocked back on his heels. **Figures it would be a wolf.**

**Well, come on, let's go meet these elves.** With that, the duo left the shadows and started toward the others when they heard the pale one issue forth his ultimatum. Their focus turned to him, although Stormvex took notice of the others' reaction and overall behavior.

Runedance shrugged and readied to grab his sword. **Not much of a challenge, but let's have some fun.** This elf looked too weak to be much of a threat, but a fight was a fight.

Stormvex thrust his arm in front of him, blocking him from advancing. **Hold on, we don't know what's going on and who's at fault. There's obviously something going on here that we just stumbled into.**

**Who cares? Let's put a stop to it and see who's left.**

Stormvex didn't release his eager friend, but turned his gaze to the others and lock sent to them (excluding the weapon brandishing one). **What's going on?** was all he could manage. He knew time was of the essence.

Sadly, Stormvex couldn't block Runedance's sending. **Yeah? Well, you're not MY god,** he responded openly before turning to Stormvex. **What's a god?**

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 04, 2020, 10:56:26 AM »

Mean-na-while....
(Wow, I was so scared about Laluna! Mehadrin was so heroic. This Wander is creepy!!! Welcome Amberfox!)

So meanwhile Antaka was thinking. She have seen footprints that do not belong to Toad, she has Yare with them who will never go to the cave and she herself isn't sure to go there either. But what is going on here? If someone watched the boar transformed he could also be the reason the boar transformed in the first place. Maybe a tall elf did all this. Or maybe a human? She don't know much about humans. They are merchants and move from oasis to oasis. Non of them can do any magic. But this was not her home here. And everything was different here.

So many different people she was not even sure they all want to be one tribe and this flirt came out of nowhere. Too much things she don't understand. She needs something to focus on, something to get her head clear. She has no idea how to solve this riddle, but the tribe do have a hunter, two if Moondrop will come back, and trappers. They have a warrior, a tall one and a healer and a tanner. They have a rockshaper, a lady and a wolf. They don't need her they can spare her. Maybe she can solve this riddle for them? Maybe the cave will have the answers. The cave no one wants to go to. She can't take Toad with her, because Yare will not come with them. And she can't leave Yare behind, he may free himself and kill Wander or Laluna - or be killed as he was helplessly tied on a tree. She wants to know what is up there. Or who left the trails of footprints to begin with.

"Better you set some traps while I go hunting. I... " she hesitated "... could be missing the game. I think you are in a better shape to watch over Yare. I could not stop him from running. I just could kill him." She looks at Toad and shuts her mouth. In the first time in her life she does not think for the tribe, for the group. She had told them everything she knows and was thinking off, but this time she said nothing. What for? They can't murder Yare to get up there together. She smiles at Toad sure to send to him, if she was far enough away, that she would not come back soon. Or ever. And that he should go back. Maybe Wander was awake and he and Yare could talk.

And set off to follow the footprints, alone and free of misunderstandings at last. Eager to solve the mystery about the boar or what had brought her here. And maybe she finds a way back to the place she knows and wants to be and belongs to. Home.

(Diced 3 to follow the large footprints. I have no clue what Antaka might find. I'm on a total loss with this mystery. How it works.)
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #514 on: April 04, 2020, 01:10:56 PM »

Marut looks at Laluna and Mehadrin who know better what is going on... he himself isn't sure on what is happening in this place.... Wander looks at the new comers in a cold silence and sends openly, quite softly... amused...

"... not your god?.... ..."

He stares at Rundance... then sends

"then die...."

(Runedance has to roll a dice! and a get a number over 3!)

---------------------

Toad looks at Antaka and nods, not knowing what she is doing but suspecting something is up...

"I will be here... ... and Huntress... if something happens... send for me..."

something about his voice sounds sorrowful, but he turns to Yare to think what to do with him... Antaka follows the footprints... they are not those of a human, for that they are too small, but the one walking is heavy... Antaka also smells something, some kind of fragrance? perfume? something that some ladies in the desert use...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 01:39:50 PM by Berit »

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 04, 2020, 01:47:48 PM »

(Thank you for the welcome, everyone!)
(Jeb, yes, I'm working on illos of the duo, just need to ink them. In the meantime, I've posted their CIS synopsis)

I couldn't find my dice, but I tossed my throw sticks from my ancient Egyptian board game, Senet. This should count, especially since I took the chance: five can never be tossed by the sticks, only 1-4 and 6, and I usually get ones and twos. Let me know if it counts, and I'll see if I can find my dice in the meantime.

I tossed: 6! Woo-hoo! That almost never happens!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 01:54:27 PM by Amberfox »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #516 on: April 04, 2020, 01:54:04 PM »

Laluna is startled when Stormsong suddenly howls. She looks at the direction he's looking at and is surprised to see new elves! Mehadrin's panicking doesn't help the stressful situation though.

She cannot keep her attention at the newcomers for long because she knows Wander is a serious threat to them with his abilities. She receives their sending asking about the situation, but she cannot send an answer back... She wishes she could.

Laluna looks horrified when she hears Wander's death threat! She takes a few steps toward Wander, hoping to get his attention.

"No!! Your anger is my doing... I'm sorry I hurt you. Please, don't hurt anyone..." she pleads. She doesn't want Wander to kill anyone in his anger.

(Laluna's roll: 6 as well! Amberfox, if you need to roll a die, you can use this site: https://www.random.org/dice/?num=1 )

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2020, 02:07:23 PM »

Moondrop sways from the sudden weight of Mehadrin on her. She struggles ineffectually, trying to reach her weapons or land some kind of blow that will dislodge the unwelcome embrace. "Get off of me!"

She had been wondering what to do about Wander. She listens to Laluna's plea, but knows that if she couldn't make him see reason before, it was too late now. So that left some more physical option. Running or fighting hadn't seemed possible against someone who could turn the very stones from the ground to shards to hurl at them. Wander hadn't had much energy before, it was possible that he would tire soon, but this wasn't the Wander from before.

She's shocked still for a moment when more elves and beasts emerge from the forest, but as one challenges Wander, she sends to the rest "Quick, while this fool's got him distracted, knock him out!"

(Moondrop rolls a 2 - I guess just to get away from Mehadrin.  ::)  )

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2020, 02:45:26 PM »

(Mehadrin - the Kraken... just hugs everyone and don't let go  :lol)

Antaka is confused. She did expect the heavy footing was made by a man. Why was there the scent of a parfume used by woman? She guess it will be used by woman... but otherwise she could imagine the flowery Mehadrin could use similar smells. She speed up a bit, not so cautious anymore. If it's a lady she is not afraid of her.
Shortly she looks back, she has not come far enough to send to Toad. She hopes Toad will catch some food and eat with Yare. Her heart aches as she thinks of her betrayal. But maybe she will be back with the culprit of this evil magic.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #519 on: April 05, 2020, 06:01:32 AM »

Runedance suddenly feels the very earth shift and as he dodges, a huge stone spike emerges from where he just stood! bid enough to rip a person completely to shreds!...

Moondrop gets Mehadrin off and everyone is ready to act!...

Laluna's voice get's Wander's attention and he sends to her in steel cold anger that doesn't reach his face...

"Why did you betray me?? you should be glad I chose you to be my partner.... What MORE could you want??..."

(Wander rolls 1)

Wander suddenly looks at his hand, it starts to twitch and lets go of the sword... Wander then firmly grips his head and lets out a pain filled cry, drops to his knees and suddenly loses consciousness and falls to the snow...

Marut, Mehadrin and Woodfox stare at Wander in silence... Mehadrin grabs Moondrop's hand and asks...

"is it... is it over?...."

----------------------------

Antaka walks in the snow and feels down and sad, but determined to find out something... she follows the scent and the footprints till she reaches the root of the mountain, the way is all up hill from here...  the foot prints go up and behind a large boulder... and suddenly, the scent of flowers grows clearer, and a figure stands out! someone glad in full armor and has a red cape flaring in the wind! the armor is worn and has numerous marks of battle on it... but remarkably, the person doesn't seem to notice her... not until they turn their head completely towards Antaka... only green eye peers sharply at her from the shades of the helmet... and a soft voice speaks out that is filled with authority...

".... I am lady Ironglory.... I ask of you to turn back the way you came... Danger lurks here..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 05, 2020, 06:38:12 AM »

(Wander... :ohno. Holy, that was shocking! )
(Ehm, did Antaka cross paths with Dark Souls? Irks!)

Antaka froze while looking at the mighty iron knight. All the marks of battle...and did the knight miss an ear? She was scared, but this knight spoke first. Not draw a weapon and splint her in half.
"I...", she stutters. "I want... to know ...what it's up there. I know danger lurks there, I want to make it stop!" She drew breath, the more she spoke the more secure her voice gets. "I am teased by illusions, Monsters become boars, did you watch that downhills? Icy Storm stops after killing this boar and spring is at hand. People behave different in times and forests are moving underground. Do you know what is happening here? Do you know who is causing this?"
She braced herself. She don't know who this knight is. It is possible, that he (What do I say he or she? for it's a knight but a woman? It?) is the reason of all this and that he will attack now. Antaka, she told herself, be ready for a hard fight...

(Dice for a maybe fight... 2 ... fits perfectly! - like Yavia plays Dark Souls  :lol )
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:47:45 AM by Yavia »

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 05, 2020, 07:44:34 AM »

**Sending**  "Speaking" 'Thought'

Stormvex quickly explains what a god is to Runedance, but it has little effect on him. Obviously, this was no god, just a useless elf. As the ground shakes and rises as a spike where Runedance once stood, he bounces backward and lets out a startled, **Whoa!** before regaining his senses.  **Okay, I'm guessing this one's a rockshaper.** Grinning at Stormvex, he casually remarks, **Watch your step.**

Stormex turns his full attention to the rockshaper wielding the sword. Claiming to be a god and threatening everyone in sight, his assumption was this one was the problem and dangerous to all, including himself. He clasped his polearm and started toward the elf, eyes narrowed, teeth bared. He sent to the angry, snarling bonds to close in and pounce. His goal was to hold, not kill. The others weren't willing to take him out, so there must be something more. Still, this one was dangerous and needed to be stopped.

Runedance debates using a sword and taking Wander's head or just getting it over with quickly by using his bow. **Don't chew on this one, Stormhunt,** he sent to his snow leopard. **He's likely not good eats; tainted meat.** He finally decided on his bow, knocking an arrow and moving aside to not hit anyone else but the high and mighty "god."

When Wander suddenly collapses, Stormvex hesitates. He's known of something like this before. Or at least two possible scenarios. Could he be possessed by another's restless soul or one of those split personalities? He drew in a quick breath hoping it wasn't the latter; those things were so confusing. **Solstice, Stormhunt, pin him but don't kill him!** he called and continued toward Wander, but allowed any others in this group to get in front of him. He still didn't understand what was going on, and he wondered why none responded to him. Perhaps he and Runedance weren't welcomed in this strange conflict, but he wasn't going to get spiked in the meantime. Once the danger was removed, he would leave if requested, taking his friend with him.

Stormvex: 6               Runedance: 3

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 05, 2020, 09:53:09 AM »

"I don't know." Moondrop answers Mehadrin. Her eyes are fixed on the spike coming up from the ground. There was no doubt of Wander's power anymore, but at least his stamina was still low.

She looks at the newcomers, wanting to find out more about them, but needs to deal with Wander first. Is he really out? Or could he be luring them closer?

She cautiously approaches him, pulling some scraps from her cloak to blindfold him and bind his hands.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 09:59:18 AM by Jeb »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #523 on: April 06, 2020, 01:04:30 AM »

Laluna is startled with Wander's cold sending. How could he just choose a partner without the other's consent?

She doesn't get a chance to answer him when he suddenly collapses. She hesitates to go to him, but when Moondrop does, she follows her. She's jumpy when she sees the newcomers' bond beasts approach them, but she cannot step aside before she knows that Wander is all right.

She crouches next to him, carefully examining his pulse and breathing. Maybe he had a seizure of some sort? She tries to feel with her magic if there's any damage in his head since he held his head before collapsing.

(Laluna's roll: 1! Whyyyy... -_- it's like me trying to play Dark Souls!)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #524 on: April 06, 2020, 06:59:59 AM »

(not that much of a darksouls player, but now that it's mentioned, she does look like a dark souls character! but to my defense this character is actually created be long before the game! one of my Estia oldies)

The knight looks at Antaka, but doesn't seem hostile... her manner is calm but alert..

"Good lady.... are you certain you would want to face what is above us?..."

her green eye studies Antaka, she must be one of those from Toad's tribe!...  but Toad doesn't seem as battle hardened as this one... it is a weird mixture smelling gentle perfume of blooming flowers and seeing a warrior in full armor... the more Antaka looks at her, the clearer it becomes that she is missing an eye and an ear on the same side... so it's not just her armor that has been marked by battle... her voice softly speaks out again...

"I have seen things on this mountain... some sort of... elk monster... I know not how to describe it by other words... and the boar, I saw familiar footprints that were chased by a boar, but heard a scream from this mountain, so I came to find out is someone is in trouble..."

------------------------------------------

The bond beasts of Stormvex and Rundance pile on Wander but Wander isn't moving, he simply groans a little as air ascapes his lungs under the weight of the beasts... All is quiet, Moondrop and Laluna also soon realize that Wander really is out cold so Moondrop can easily tie him up... Mehadrin looks the new elves, and starts lifting his bare feet from the snow because they are freezing!.. Woodfox has moved a bit further from the whole group, clearly not feeling happy in a group...  Marut also walks to look at Wander but keeps an close eye on the snow leopard, clearly knows it is not a beast to be trusted...

"So... what is... what is going on here?..."

Laluna doesn't find anything wrong in Wander's head, it is like he had a massive migraine and collapsed...

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26   Go Up