Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87438 times)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #475 on: March 22, 2020, 01:24:54 PM »

Laluna carries the snow sack over to the heatstone and dumps as much of it as she can in a vessel to melt it in.

"First, I'm going to melt this snow and use the water to wash Wander and myself." she explains to Mehadrin while working.

"I don't know how to make as fine garments as, uh... yours are, but I can make clothes to stay warm... We just don't have that much material. There are some clothes I made over there if you're cold." she gestures at a pile of winter clothes she made earlier.

She looks at Mehadrin curiously, when he poses near the throne, even if there's only Laluna there to "admire" him. She chuckles when Wolfsbane goes over to visit Mehadrin.

"Ah, that is Wolfsbane. She won't harm you! I bet she just wants you to pet her." she smiles.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #476 on: March 22, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »

Marut nods, Stormsong suddenly goes through Moondrop's legs and rises up so that Moondrop is riding him,he wags his tail playfully!... Marut smiles...

"quite the steed you have there!... "

Woodfox looks curiously at the Wolf...

"Never thought you could ride one!..."

they start to head for the tower, Woodfox asks impatiently...

"But really, what could be behind that door?? I'm really curious!... the thing cannot be bid as the hill isn't wide enough for something enormous... or, or maybe it leads deeper underground! there could be a bigger place there! Ah! I can't wait!..."

---------------------------------------

Antaka and  Toad walk closer to the fallen tree, Yare doesn't say anything to antaka's insult and just looks around...  Antaka only finds tracks made by Boar and Toad, but then suddenly spots footprints on a near by hill!... someone might have been watching when the boar "transformed" into a beast!... the tracks seem heavier, kinda like Toad's footprints... Yare looks at them and starts to look exhausted, he is still in a bad shape... Toad sends Antaka...

"I wonder if I should carry him... though... I must admit I would rather hold you, my good huntress..."

Toad smiles a bit, and looks how Antaka reacts to such a bold flirt...

--------------------------------------------
Laluna starts cleaning Wander, and Mehadrin looks at Wolfsbane with an absolutely disgusted face...

"Pet??... I am to touch an... animal! UGH! no way! I am far too pure to touch flea infested creatures!!..."

He sulks and lifts his nose again, making it clear he is offended at the mere suggestion!... Blood washes off Wander's white skin little by little... then Wander opens his eyes... an looks at Laluna... suddenly asks...

"Who are you?...."

his voice is not friendly, and he starts to sit up... then demands...

"Tell me who you are... now..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 23, 2020, 06:04:11 AM »

( :o :shocker - Wander nooooo! I hope the others are fast enough to safe Laluna if he snaps totally! Or she safes herself off course - I doesn't mean to  name Laluna a damsel in distress,  ;) :baghead)

(Antaka means not to insult him on purpose, that's what she thinks of him - navigated by a nonlogical desire. Or guided by a stupid Idea and... deathseeking = a lemming.)

"I don't think he would like to be carried" Antaka considers lout looking at Yare. "He could try to hit you or even bite you. We can get some food, I don't have any. There is something back at the Tower, but no chance to get it because it's inside a stone only Wander can open. Or Yare himself is a rock-shaper too... Maybe he will also be lesser aggressive if he had eaten something?"
She is aware of the fact that she is talking about him in his present, but don't mind it. She did recognise the flick of hatred as she mentioned Wanders name. Yare was not all by himself she thinks.

To be carried herself - her first impulse was to knock it off but love can do funny things. She would like that... But wait a moment...! Was that love that's blooming? She feels so flattered and Toads words and looks are saying the same. If she don't misinterpret that like his words before...

I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #478 on: March 23, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »

(Oooh! Let's see how Laluna fares -  she's not so good a fighter, so she might end up as a damsel in distress. ;) With Mehadrin there, they'll be two! :D )

Laluna smiles at Mehadrin's prejudiced opinions.

"Why don't you try? You might be pleasantly surprised. Her fur is very soft and fluffy."

Laluna continues to wash Wander, trying to be careful not to get too much water on his bedding. She smiles when she sees him open his eyes, but is confused when he looks at her with such stern eyes. She's even more confused when he doesn't recognize Laluna.

"...It's me, Laluna. Are you... are you alright?" she asks, worried.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #479 on: March 23, 2020, 11:56:26 PM »

Toad smiles Gently at Antaka as she seems to get a little confused after Toads little flirt... Yare just looks very tired and looks at the ground, not saying much... his white hair flows in the little breeze that carries the feel of spring in it... Toad's gaze turns to the board tracks that come from near by forest...

"Did we really just... see things? the board as monster... what is going on here?..."

Yare looks at the mountain silently, his eyes slowly fill with sadness... he probably wonders if the corpses of his tribe still are in the mountain somewhere...

-----------------------------------

Wander grabs her hand tightly and slowly sits up, he looks suddenly intimidating.... his hold on Laluna's hand tightens so that it is starting to cause pain...

"... I have never met you in my life...."

He keeps hold and starts standing...

"How dare you lay your filthy hand on a chief!..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 24, 2020, 04:31:05 AM »

"I think what we saw was not real. I do think it has to do with the cave, or the mountain. People and a wolf keep telling us not to go there. It must have to do with the mountain."
She looks at Yare. "Do we hunt something and eat before we continue? I don't want him to starve. Also I'm not sure, how to continue..." she stops. Somehow she don't know how to go on.

What should they do now outside the parameter of things that become unreal? Look for a hideout was a good idea to start. But how do they get Wander out even this far? If she wants to go on the mountain there will still be Yare who never gonna follow them. Also she wasn't so sure to get there herself anymore. The sinister mountain don't feel so welcoming like from the distance...
"We could look around if here is a place to dwell somewhere. And we could eat something."

I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 24, 2020, 01:33:01 PM »

(Guess it's decided now, Moondrop is a Wolfrider.  ;D )

"Aaahhh!" Moondrop shrieks. At first she clutches Stormsong's fur tightly, not quite trusting Stormsong and feeling a little insecure at being so high up on something that is moving, but as she gets used to the rhythm of his gait she starts to feel more at ease and even enjoying it.

"You trouble-maker!" She says affectionately as she scratches behind his ears again. "Fine, you can carry me if you want. You can tire yourself out while I stay rested up here."

To Woodfox's impatient questions she answers "I've heard so much talk about the danger around here, I'm afraid that we won't like what we find behind that door. But," she says with determination, "if we're going to make a home here, we need to find out what's there."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #482 on: March 24, 2020, 04:19:04 PM »

Toad nods to antaka...

"shall I go hunting? or shall I keep Yare secured  and wait for thee to hunt some game for us, my good huntress?.."

He seems calm and looks at them, he is so tall the it always feels a little strange to look directly at him... and his blonde hair has that weir cut even if it's clearly well kept... Yare just looks tired, he is so hungry he is starting to look very sad...

------------------------------------------------------------

(so she became a wolfrider then!)

Moondrop and the others walk forward, Marut also nods...

"I'd also like to make this place better suited for us... especially now that white-cold is passing and plants start to grow greens again..."

Woodfox walks with long stride to his steps next to Moondrop, he seems happy and energetic!... he looks at her cheerfully...

"I also want to find out what is in there! and... about all the weird things you told me!... we can solve the mystery together!..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #483 on: March 25, 2020, 02:21:27 PM »

Laluna is shocked when Wander talks to her in such a cold way like he's a totally different person.

"But we've stayed here with you for a while already..." she tries to say when Wander grabs Laluna' s hand.

She looks at him a bit scared when he stands up. She winces when his grip tightens.

"Y-You're hurting me..." she says shakily, slightly pulling her hand in his grip.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #484 on: March 25, 2020, 04:50:13 PM »

Wander stands above Laluna and looks at her coldly, then asks...

"This is hurting you?.... good.... learn to keep your distance from your chief.... you are below me.... only come when you are called...."

Wander's eyes look emotionless... he calmly let's go of Laluna's hand... and then suddenly  hits her with the back of his hand, making her fall down! Mehadrin jumps and looks scared, glances at Laluna to see if she is alright... Wander touches his throne... and slowly pulls out stone from it, creating a curved stone sword!... Wander says to Laluna...

"Now... bow down to me.... as I am the one you shall call chief..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 26, 2020, 04:39:03 AM »

(Yikes! This took a sudden turn for the worse! I hope Moondrop gets there in time to help if needed.)

Moondrop can only manage a weak smile in answer to Woodfox's excitement. Finding someone she might belong with had made her so happy, but now she was beginning to think about the other side. She might be leading them into harm's way.

It was their choice to come with her, but if any of them got injured it would be because of her. It was almost enough to make her want to take off on her own again. It was so much simpler to only be responsible for herself.

She tries to shake off her worry. She asks Foxwood. "Tell me more about the silver fox."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #486 on: March 26, 2020, 05:51:39 AM »

Laluna can't believe this cold person really is Wander. Yare's warnings return into her mind, but she doesn't understand how Wander could change so drastically. This isn't the caring Wander she knows!

Wander's blow hits Laluna full on because she didn't anticipate it at all. She turns her startled gaze at him, holding her sore cheek in disbelief. It's as if all emotion had left Wander's eyes...

Her gaze turns into horror when she sees how Wander shapes a sword out of his throne! She wants to scream and flee, but she fears for Mehadrin and anyone who might return unaware of the situation. Besides, she's sure she cannot escape him, even if they're both in a weak state. Though Wander somehow doesn't seem that weak anymore...

Shaking, she crawls on her knees and bows down her head.

"M-My chief..."

She must find a way to warn others somehow.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #487 on: March 26, 2020, 04:55:03 PM »

"The silver fox?..."

Woodfox asks full of excitement... he tells them...

"It truly is a sight to be hold! I have never seen a pelt as beautiful as the one he has! so fluffy and shiny! no matter what weather his pelt remains as silver as the light of the full moon! the time I first saw him I thought he was a dream, but he was not! he was very real! I've tried to capture him ever since!..."

He is so happy just about the thought of the fox that he shakes, Marut looks at him a tad worried, it's rare to see such excitement... Maut looks at the forest and it's true, some branches already have hints of leaves starting to grow...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wander looks at Laluna, then turns his emotionally dead gaze to Mehadrin, Mehadrin's legs shake, he seems very afraid, not death but being a slave once more... He knows he cannot survive outside by himself... Mehadrin gasps and quickly gets on his knees and bows... Wander looks at both, seeming calmer... he sits down on his throne like a grand but ruthless king... he looks at Laluna...

"You... woman... tend to my wounds..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 27, 2020, 10:17:18 AM »

Moondrop shares Marut's worry. It seems strange to get as excited as Foxwood is about one animal.

"Some human tribes get very excited when they find an animal with all white fur. Sometimes they will worship it as one of their gods, or think that it is not alive, only a spirit walking about."

It always puzzled her, making such a fuss over fur color. Some animals were lots of different colors, why not white?

"I hope you catch it some day."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #489 on: March 28, 2020, 12:10:46 AM »

Woodfox says...

"but a fox with all silver fur? no other colors! in all my years I have never seen something like that!..."

They are nearing the edge of the forest, and some green plants have started to poke through the snow. woodfox smiles...

"When it gets green, the fox will be easier to spot! I can hardly wait!..."

Marut scratches his beard as it it starting to get very itchy now that weather is warming, like the winter fur on some animals... Marut looks at Moondrop for a moment, his sharp eyes have started to soften... Marut smiles and looks at her a bit more fatherly than he meant to... he does remember something...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #490 on: March 28, 2020, 12:41:27 AM »

Laluna feels her heart skip a few beats when Wander's eyes turn towards Mehadrin and she sees him hesitate. She feels sorry for him because she knows Mehadrin wants to be free... and this is not a kind master to have.

Laluna gets startled when Wander addresses her in such a cold way. She isn't sure what she can do to tend to Wander's inner damage, as his wounds are already healed, but she could finish washing him.

She takes the water and a piece of cloth and approaches Wander tensely. The blood has dried all over her clothes and skin, making them stiff. She continues washing Wander, but she's tense; she fears he will strike her again...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #491 on: March 28, 2020, 05:07:10 AM »

Wander sits silently as Laluna washes the blood off him... then his gaze turns to Laluna again... and he suddenly demands...

"sit on my lap...."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 29, 2020, 10:55:47 AM »

(Oh, no! I don't like this turn. Hopefully Laluna, or maybe Mehadrin, will have some fight in them.)

"Or maybe the fox will lose his silver hair and turn red again with the new season." Moondrop muses.

As she looks around she notices Marut's smile and shifts uncomfortably. "What?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #493 on: March 29, 2020, 10:38:34 PM »

Oh... nothing really..."

Marut says but smiles wider.... he looks at her wondering if he should tell, but feels slightly awkward about it, finally he says...

"I just... remembered something... what it was like holding you... when you were little... I know, it is weird and everything... but I do remember... it felt... warm..."

Marut watches at his own feet while walking through the snow... Woodfox points...

"I can see the tower already!... Gosh, I wonder how they will react when they see me..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2020, 12:45:05 AM »

(Yikes! I'm glad the cavalry is getting close. :D)

Laluna is afraid to look at Wander's eyes. She can't comprehend how he could change like this. Is it the bad magic from the mountain at work again?

She looks hesitant when Wander demands her to sit on his lap.

"My chief...?" she glances at him. She doesn't want to, but she's afraid...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #495 on: March 30, 2020, 01:33:57 AM »

Wander starts to look disappointed and colder, he grabs her wrist firmly and pulls her to sit on his lap, grabs a painful hold of her face and asks...

".... Are you an imbecile of deaf?... I gave you and order... and when I give an order, you obey..."

For a moment his Grips Laluna's face so hard she fears her jaw might dislocate itself from her skull! Mehadrin sees her blight and quickly says...

"m-my chief... let me... take care of all that blood for you..."

He gently sits on Wander's feet, taking water and the cloth and starts washing him gently, even a bit seductively... he whispers to Wander...

"I have always liked a man who knows what he wants..."

Wander's grip on Laluna's face loosens and he starts to look Mehadrin angrily... Mehadrin looks at Laluna, his eyes tell her to run while he keeps Wander distracted...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #496 on: March 30, 2020, 05:20:33 AM »

Laluna whimpers when Wander grabs her face and grips it so tightly she fears he might break her jaw. She feels trapped and shocked to find that Wander has this much strength in him.

She's terrified when she hears Mehadrin's words... they will anger Wander for sure. Even though she understands Mehadrin's plan, she fears for his life! This Wander seems too unpredictable, he might just kill Mehadrin in his rage... She needs to find a chance for them both to escape!

She knows Wander has trouble breathing, and she has only one hand free... She decides to take a risk and hit Wander on his throat as hard as she can! Maybe then they could run for it..!

(Laluna's roll: 4. This is getting intense!)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #497 on: March 30, 2020, 09:36:58 PM »

(Wander throws 3! Mehadrin Throws 4!)

Laluna's sudden punch hits Wander In the throat! He immediately lets go of her as he leans forward and gadps for air. Mehadrin grabs Laluna and they both make a run for it! Wolfsbane doesn't know what is going on but senses their worry so She rubs after them. Wander's words hiss behind them...

"you.... Shall die..."

The stairs below their feel start to twist and change form! But they manage to get to the upper floor, Mehadrin screams the whole way to the door! He is both scared of Wander and Magic!..

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 31, 2020, 09:50:43 AM »

Moondrop is a little unsettled to think that Marut has memories of a time that she can't remember. She wants to find out more of what he remembers but is interuppted by Woodfox.

"I think everyone will be happy to meet you. Wander was so welcoming to share his home, and we've all gotten along well." Her brow wrinkles as she thinks of the friction between Antaka and Toad, as well as her own argument with Wander. "Well, mostly."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #499 on: March 31, 2020, 10:28:29 PM »

They walk towards the tower and suddenly see two elves running out like they are running for their lives! a small goat is following them... Woodfox looks at one of the people running...

"that... that is my brother!..."

The elf he is looking at is has fiery red hair and sparkly cloth that doesn't hide anything about his body... Marut says alarmed...

"but what are they running from??,,, they might be in trouble!..."

Stormsong suddenly refuses to move and looks terrified! he cannot take his eyes off the small goat!...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26   Go Up