Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87433 times)

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2020, 04:58:38 AM »

Impressed by the smoothness Antaka nuzzle at the slighly warm chestlike stone because of the sunlike one inside and speaks to Laluna.
"It would be absolutly brilliant if you could make some clothes out of these materials! I'm a bit clumsy with my sewing. But did something worries you? You seemed worried to me a second ago."
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2020, 06:11:38 AM »

Although the box with the sun-stone seems to be warm enough to handle, Moondrop doesn't trust that it won't burn her or singe her clothes. She picks up one of the pieces of fur and cuts off a small section. Using some cord from her pocket she fashions a pouch for the sun-stone and hangs it at her waist.

Not knowing anything about making clothing, she's always scavenged what she needed, she cuts a slit in the leftover piece of fur for a head-hole, and puts it on under her shirt and cape.

She is anxious to see more than this underground room and concerned about getting started before it gets too late.

"Antaka, do you want to come with me? I will look around outside while you get better clothes." She has no idea how long that will take, but she can set some traps while she explores.

"Or if you want to stay here, I will go."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2020, 06:29:53 AM »

"Comming" Antaka mumbles while wrapping the other piece of fur around her body, fasten it with some of the smaller stripes of fabric. She hesitates to pull her cloak back on, but after all, it is white and might be a good camouflage in this land. She scoop the box under her cloth to keep her warm, takes her spear, looks back at the two with a smile and follows Moondrop outside.

If it burns?
bruhahaha, I dice a 1! I think it will be to hot for her (allthrough she lives in a very hot area, but never mind). She wiggles it out of her clothes with silent "ow, ow, ow" sounds and let it plump on the floor. Better to keep it in a bag like the one Moondrop had made.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2020, 07:19:08 AM »

Laluna looks at Antaka, when she seems to have noticed Laluna's concern.

"It's just... last time I found myself in a strange place like this, I found that there were others, too. I'm worried that there are others out there, without shelter or warmth. Please, keep your eyes open and help them, if you see anyone." she pleads from Antaka and Moondrop.

"And be careful." she nods at them before they leave. She knows Moondrop can handle herself, and Antaka seems prepared too, but the environment is so strange that one can't be too careful.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »

Thankful for the wishes but tenderhearted Antaka looks at Laluna and nodded. Of course she will help others. So she have to scan the environment for other elves, fetch some hay, protect moondrop - no, she seems fine by herself, just keep an extra eye out and withstand the temptation to put the stoned box under her vest again. No problem for her, she had done this before- only in a less harsher land.

Dice 4 , fo(u)r whatever may come  ;)

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2020, 10:22:19 AM »

Laluna's words make Moondrop remember a question she had earlier. Before she leaves, she turns to ask.

"Wander, how do you know the others are dead?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2020, 10:40:59 AM »

Antaka's first dice roll, the box really get's a bit too hot to keep with just bare hands! it would not cause burns but is hot enough to make it impossible to hold just by hands, Wander says...

"Oh dear... I must have made it a bit too thin! my apologizes!..."

Wander looks at Laluna...

"Is there something you need that I could help you with?..."

Moondrop and Antaka head out, the cold air rushes over them and makes their breathing steam...

Antaka's second dice roll... As soon as they are out, Antaka spots something shiny hanging from the dead tree! it's a small thing, a necklace of some sort? what on earth its doing there?...

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 04:45:19 PM by Berit »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2020, 10:42:22 AM »

Wander looks at Moondrop, clearly gloomily and sadly...

"Because I found pieces of their bodies all over the fields... it was... horrible..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2020, 11:08:18 AM »

***Pieces ... irks!
"Moondrop, are you still sure to head in that direction?" Antaka asks nervously.

***Is it a firefly pendant from the game the last of us? Why are they always hanging from trees?  :lol

"Look, there is something shiny! Can I reach it? If not, with some teamwork we could fetch that necklace over there. You're small and slim I lift you up, okay?" Antaka said with confidence and was in no doubt to be strong enough. She had lifted elves larger than Moondrop. She could not climb by herself all grounds higher than herself frightens her.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2020, 11:14:16 AM »

(Haha! I don't know as I haven't played the game! gotta look it up!)

The notion that there were pieces of elves thrown around  the fields seems horrifying, it does not sound like it was animal that did it...

The pendent hangs just out of reach of just one elf, they would indeed have to use teamwork!...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2020, 11:28:13 AM »

Moondrop looks at the barren landscape with a little more fear than she felt before, but doesn't let it change her plans. What else should she do, close herself in a den as Wander has done?

She nods in answer to Antaka's question if she still wants to go.

When Antaka spots the shiny thing in the tree, she accepts the boost and scrambles up, throwing the necklace down to her.

Moondrop takes advantage of her high spot to look over the land.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2020, 11:34:47 AM »

Moondrop tosses the shiny thing to Antaka, and from higher up Moondrop spots a ladder on the tower so one can get on top of it but there doesn't seem to be anything of interest... then Moondrop also spots a frozen lake on the distance, the flat snow field that has hay that Wander mentioned and she also spots something running on top of the snot not far from them, it it is white so it camouflages pretty well, some kind of animal? it seems smaller than a great hare...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »

(In the last of us you can trow a brick or bottle to get the pendant - for there is very few ammo. You can shoot it down if you have ammo)

Because the parts are not eaten it might indeed be no animal. Antaka did never see such behavior on an animal, but also never on her tribe. All was used. That bewildered her.

Antaka examine the necklace. Is there an name, a hint who it belongs to? Or is blood on it?
dice was 5

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2020, 11:44:12 AM »

Antaka examines the pendant, there is no blood but there is  strange markings on the back of it, a mountain, a horn of a deer and a heart.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2020, 11:54:12 AM »

Moondrop drops down from the tree.

"Wander said there were horned-beasts by the mountain. If they are like what I call branch-horns, they may be too big for just the two of us to kill, and we wouldn't be able to bring back much. Most of the meat would be wasted. He also seems to think there is danger in the mountains."

"I just saw a good-sized animal not far away, and a lake, too. Maybe it would be good to get water? I could lay some snares and we could go to the lake."

"What do you think? Mountains or lake?"

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2020, 12:16:29 PM »

"Mountain, horns ... funny, two of the things you mentioned where enabled in this Necklace. Maybe if you have heart you'll be protected by this at the mountain" Antaka laughs uncertain. "The lake it is. There is no need to leave an animal wasted if we can catch a smaller one. Also we can look for the hay and some water. Mine is getting low." And she pointed at her waterhose. (Don't know if that's the correct English wort. a leather bag to carry water)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »

(I believe Waterskin is the correct name for it)

Fresh air blows over then, something feels like there might be a storm coming during night time... they look towards the lake and Antaka also sees a glimpse of a round looking animal with tiny head, it seems to walk on two feet, and a dash of blue can be spotted too then and again when it turns... it has something blue on its butt...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2020, 12:31:48 PM »

(Moondrop rolls a 5.)

Moondrop heads in the direction of the lake, testing how difficult it is to move through the snow as they move away from the shelter of the building. She hopes the snow will have a strong enough crust to support them. They will tire quickly if they have to break a trail.

She scans the area for good places to try to snare the blue and white creature.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2020, 12:36:52 PM »

Antaka wonders what kind of animal that might be. A rabbit with a blue tail? She puts the necklace around her neck for safekeeping and follows Moondrop.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2020, 12:39:08 PM »

Moondrop's roll: the ice holds and she can easily walk on top of it and suddenly spots another of those strange animals much closer! just under a hill they are on top of, it is a bit fat bird with a blue feather on it's rear! it is quite big! it might even be able to carry an elf that sits on its back for a couple of meters, but it is very funny looking and doesn't have wings!...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2020, 12:50:41 PM »

(OMG. so cute! Cutest chocobo I've ever seen!)

Antaka gets her Spear ready to drop from above down on the bird and nail it onto the ground, or just bury it with her weight. She sends it to Moondrop and if she don't have another idea she will make it so. Buuuut, is it high above?

I diced a 2 btw  :lol

I think her fear of heights will trigger her to stay moveless on the hill till she slowly crouch back the way she came from
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:58:37 PM by Yavia »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2020, 12:57:51 PM »

Moondrop blinks in surprise at the sight of the large bird. It is definitely much larger than she first thought. Much too large to be snared.

She turns to Antaka to ask whether they should try to catch the bird or look for smaller game on the way to the lake, but sees that Antaka already has her spear ready.

Moondrop shrugs, pulls out her knife and prepares for whatever will happen.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2020, 01:05:56 PM »

Antaka's dice roll: Antaka crouched back down, but suddenly the snow beneath her feet starts moving! she feels the edge of the hill closing and before she realized she has sailed past it! Antaka and a huge amount of snow falls on top of the bird! now the darn bird is somewhere beneath the snow! others of its kind flee the area as fast as they can and they are FAST! despite their looks they run faster than a wolf ever could!... snow moves below Antaka and the bird keeps panicked bokling sound in the snow!...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2020, 01:10:35 PM »

Moondrop leaps toward Antaka to help her find and hold the bird down.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2020, 01:13:37 PM »

"Wahhh! It's still alive!" she paniced slightly in worry to lose the prey. "Help!" She tries to locate the bird to stroke it down.

(You've been faster to answer, so sorry for the same action from my side)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26   Go Up