Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice  (Read 87421 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Elfquest fanart RPG 2 - the land of ice
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »

They both attack any moving part of the snow! the bird is slippery but finally they catch it by the legs! the bird screams and starts pecking them mercilessly!...

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2020, 01:44:17 PM »

Antaka tries to kill it as that was the plan.

Dice 4
I'm not conceited with my title - it's just how it is  ;D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2020, 01:47:19 PM »

Antaka succeeds in slaying the bird with her spear! the birds blood colors the snow partly red... the bird seems meaty and it's cold resistant feathers are soft and it holds quite a bit of meat!...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2020, 04:42:37 PM »

Moondrop sits down in the snow to catch her breath and survey the damage from peck marks. She decides she'll live and looks over at the bird, thinking again about the size of it.

"Well, I guess we better get this back to the others. Good thing we didn't get too far away. Each take a leg and drag it?"

She looks at the blood on the snow, hopeful it won't draw other, bigger, predators, and anxious to be gone in case it does.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2020, 02:54:50 AM »

"Sounds good to me. Need to catch my breath first. Do you think we will leave a trail of blood or trail of dragging this bird through this white something that can easy be followed?" Antaka looks at the surroundings. Who could be follow anyway? A predator can surely smell them without them being splattered with blood. She will pull one leg, the spear in her other free hand  if manageable.

(  the spellcheck don't work for me on the mobile. Hope I find all wrong words by rereading)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2020, 08:11:10 AM »

They start dragging the bird with them, it's feathers luckily are slippery enough for them to slide it on top of the snow... as they start heading back, sky has darkened in a ominous way, it will be a huge storm during the night... it has also started to snow more... on their way back they are met with an eerie sight, the head of an elk lies in the snow, like it has been thrown a long distance, maybe even all the way from the mountain, the expression on the elk tells it never even realized it was attacked... the force that had ripped the head off was powerful enough to pull out some of the spine, it is hanging there attached to the head...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2020, 08:21:30 AM »

Laluna stays in the warm downstairs and examines the pieces of fabric they got from Wander. She looks for string or anything that could be used to sew the pieces together somehow. If there aren't any, she'll have to make string of some of the fabric. Then she'll have to make a needle, but she doesn't have anything to make it with... She hopes that Moondrop and Antaka's hunt will be successful, so she could maybe make a needle from a bone.

She looks at Wander, and ponders what ails him. He clearly isn't all healthy.

"I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help but see that you aren't in full health. Do you have a cold?" she asks him.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2020, 09:55:34 AM »

"Wander wasn't lying." Moondrop says quietly to herself. She decides has more respect for the sickly elf now.

She also decides that once the storm blows over, and she's eaten and rested, it'd be best to high-tail it away from the mountain as quick as possible.

She glances between the Elk head and the building in the distance and wonders if the tower really offers any protection from something that can do this.

Feeling more exposed than ever, she speeds up her effort to get the bird back.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2020, 10:08:30 AM »

Wander looks at Laluna, says...

"I have been sickly for many moons now... I do not know what ails me... our last healer could not help me that is when they all decided they would leave me behind... I don't... blame them... I would have been a burden to them... but do tell me, I have never seen hair like your's... is it natural? or have you colored it somehow?..."

Meanwhile Moondrop and Antaka notice that the open wold on the head still steams... it is still warm, the death was very recent... then suddenly a voice sends to them, male voice but it's words are weird...

"You, safe here... mountain, danger in mountain.. no go there..."

Then they notice a grey wolf looking at them from the distance... it sends? the wolf seems too timid to approach them and runs away...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2020, 12:42:50 PM »

"Wait!" Moondrop sends to the Wolf. "Help!"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2020, 01:08:18 PM »

The Wolf stops for a moment, tail between it's legs but ears pointing up...

"No help... you no family of mine... I help when you family..."

It seems they have to do something to gain it's trust before he let's them anywhere near... it is clear that he too, is scared because of the thing in the mountain, so scared it fears them too...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2020, 05:09:14 AM »

Laluna seems concerned about Wander's health.

"Do you have an idea of how it might've started? I have some healing abilities myself, though I'm not that familiar with illnesses. I could try to help you if you let me examine you." she suggests.

Laluna touches her blue curls when Wander asks about them.

"I'm not actually sure why they are blue. They've always been that way." she smiles apologetically since she can't give a better answer.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2020, 05:09:44 AM »

Moondrop sends to the wolf an invitation to share their meat, and sends to the elves in the tower that they will be there soon with the bird.

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2020, 12:17:59 PM »

Yeah, there is enough meat for all of them, she thinks but something was fiahy about that Schakalish predator. She locksend to Moondrop. "How come a animal can send? I never heard or withnesst that. Animals can't send, can they? Is it a shapeshifter? An elf?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2020, 12:22:00 PM »

When Laluna asks about Wander's illness he says...

"I... actually don't know... suddenly I just began getting weaker and weaker...  I do not recall anything of interest happening before... we were crossing the snow fields and I struggled to keep up. I found myself passing out often... no one else was infected so I think this is something I was born with..."

Wander lowers his head a little, then looks at her hair again, clearly wondering if there is a tribe of elves with strange hair colors...

-------------------------
When Moondrop send to the wolf it hesitates, looks at them from the distance, but seems to be interested of the food... it decides to follow them from afar... Wander sends back to Moondrop...

"You caught something? good job! also, how is the weather looking... my spine tells me it's going to be a harsh night..."

The wolf keeps looking at Moondrop and Antaka from the distance, it is keen on looking at them with it's sharp eyes and it's fur moves in a slight wind...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2020, 12:50:44 PM »

Moondrop shrugs. "And I've never woken up in the snow before, with strange elves I've never seen before." Moondrop still feels like she must be in a dream somehow.

"However it happened, he gave us the same warning Wander did. He seems to be trying to help us. I'm not about to turn away a potential ally, not until I have reason to."

She sends to Wander "Storm's coming."

To Antaka, "I think we should bring this into the first room of the tower for butchering."

(Schakalish? What does that mean?)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 01:06:18 PM by Jeb »

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2020, 01:43:27 PM »

"And I don't seen you before. Me and my tribe don't know of sending animals. Maybe you do. It's just a question that come up to me. I don't want to turn him away I was just asking what he is." she locksend to Moondrop. "If we be a bit careful while butchering we may use the feathers as a kind of bed material. They seem pretty protective against the cold."

(Schakal=Jackal. Didn't noticed that was spelled totally wrong, sorry. Antaka don't know wolves, just Jackals. )

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2020, 05:46:38 PM »

They bring the bird to the first room of the tower, where warmth again greets them... Wander sends to them...

"A storm... I feared as much... let us hope it passes during the night... so we don't have to spend many days in..."

The wolf outside is also restless, it's instincts of seeking shelter are kicking in...it looks at them, then into the distance, trying to choose between food and shelter...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2020, 12:36:49 AM »

Laluna listens carefully when Wander recounts the progression of his illness. Maybe the cold got into his lungs? She knows some can get very sick if they're exposed to the cold for too long, but she's not sure what's the case with Wander.

Moondrop's sending interrupts Laluna's thoughts, and she smiles.

"Seems like they've caught something."

She hopes the bird will give more material to make clothes with.

Laluna approaches Wander and stops just in front of him.

"May I listen to your breathing?" she asks, gesturing his chest. She has heard him cough before, so maybe there's something in his lungs. She isn't sure if Wander will let Laluna that close to him.

(Laluna's roll: 4)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2020, 02:37:41 PM »

Wander thinks a bit, but nods... he shivers as he takes some of his clothes off, Exposing his white chest... as Laluna leans in to hear she feels his skin in extremely cold! as he breathes it is clear that there are some noise to his lungs that shouldn't be there... some mucus probably... it also seems that one of his lungs doesn't fill with air as well as other one... Wander starts to shiver again, even when he is neat the heat stone he is cold and has to wear a lot of clothes...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:31:34 AM by Berit »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2020, 05:24:24 PM »

Moondrop agrees that the feathers would make a comfortable bed.

She notices the wolf's hesitation and sends to him of the nice, warm shelter they have to share. She sends to him "Do you have others out in the cold? Family?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2020, 08:23:43 PM »

The wolf looks at Moondrop, clearly the warmth and shelter she is describing sound very inviting to him... the wolf lowers his head, clearly sadly, as if something had happened recently...

"No family... family gone now... alone... had den in the mountain... puppies... it came... no more family..."

the wolf hangs it's head and looks at the snow...

"miss family... miss very much..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2020, 05:03:19 AM »

Moondrop repeats the invitation to eat and rest in the warm tower to the wolf.

She leaves him to decide while she helps Antaka butcher the bird. They carefully set aside the feathers, bones and other usable parts and cut the meat into small portions.

But what to do with it. Outside, it will freeze and be preserved, but also open to scavengers. It would be hard to smoke in the storm or inside where they are.

She decides to go down to ask Wander about where he stores his food.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2020, 02:00:43 PM »

Moondrop walks down the stairs ans sees Wander half clothed as Laluna is wondering what is wrong with him... Wander looks at Moondrop for a while until he sees it is her, a relieved smile slightly rises to his face to see her safe and sound...

"Welcome back, huntress..."

Yavia

• Tuftear
  • Master of Comedic Arts
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2020, 04:39:34 PM »

While Moondrop was downstairs Antaka watches the jackal like animal. She took some of the meat and slowly gets near the door. If he won't come in, he may have some of the meat outside. Maybe he like to take his meal outside, because he don't trust them? She lays the Meat just outside the door and draw back slowly and stays low, crouching not to scare him with her size. She sends to him in a soft way. Like she would do to calm down an angered goat of her tribe.
"We promised to share. It's okay. It's much warmer here inside, no one will harm you here. I promise. Just take shelter till the storm is over. Or stay longer. Nothing to fear. I'll leave he door open, if you like. Nothing to be afraid in here. I've lost my family too. I've lost them in a storm of sand. I don't want to lose you the same way."

Dice 4
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Up