Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Art Advice  (Read 1728 times)

MenderFanForest

• Treewee
    • View Profile
    • BRGCruises.deviantart.com
Art Advice
« on: October 18, 2019, 06:03:08 PM »

How do you think i should color Marek's winter clothing?
Like color fabric type ect

https://sta.sh/099i8fz58o1

jaRf

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
Re: Art Advice
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 01:58:58 PM »

It does look slightly modern, a bit like American football clothes. I guess it depends on where he's staying over winter, on his (tribal) traditions and possibilities to obtain materials for clothmaking or already sewn clothes. You could stay with his classic colour scheme, though it might depend on the material: Not all materials usually come in all sorts of intense colours. And, depending on his environment, it might not always be good to wear striking colours in white snow. At least it makes you easy to spot.

MenderFanForest

• Treewee
    • View Profile
    • BRGCruises.deviantart.com
Re: Art Advice
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 11:06:00 PM »

His pants are kind of a cross between the original style of Cutter's pants(i love Cutter's  bellbottoms  lol)and the ones Ed Speelers wore in the Eragon movie.

The Eragon Movie costume
https://www.yourprops.com/Screen-Used-Eragon-Costume-Ed-original-movie-costume-Eragon-2006-YP810774.html

I was thinking of adding fur to a hood on his shirt and making it a little tighter showing a little more of his abdomen. I didnt finish the laces on his pants yet either

Since hes a hunter/warrior type he couldn't wear the bright blues and greens in the loincloth pictures i drew if him. I think that would only work for a forest or for Casual  wear.

Colors pants
Buckskin or leather
Tan, buff, or brown or reddish brown

Colors shirt
Light gray with slight brown hue to it with white fur om his hood.

Thats my idea so far for the colors

As for the setting i dont know since i have yet to reread it but thankyou for the comment. :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up