Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 60834 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »

Mehadrin looks at him and feels a little threatened... sweats slightly and says...

"I... I am trying to be helpful... but... how should I know what information is useful?? I... I have never been in conversations before... or not in real ones... but.... I will try to say stuff that might be helpful..."

Mehadrin starts to play with his fingers anxiously.. then asks bluntly...

"... So... since you are nice to me you must want a night with me?.... okay... but then you must take care of me! do you understand? I am not cheap amusement..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »

Dusk shakes his head and laughs again, more genuinely this time. He smiles. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm with Tomi on this - I prefer the company of the lasses."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:26:15 AM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2018, 10:39:11 AM »

Tomi laughs ans says...

"Whew! for a moment there I thought ye wanted to be with me! don't ye scare me like that!..."

Marut looks at them clearly nervous... but focuses on storing the food instead... Tomi points at Marut and tells Dusk...

"Our big snouted friend here is afraid of lusty ladies! strange fella!..."

Marut slightly glares at Tomi angrily but more concerned, fearing what they might do next... Mehadrin sits next to Moondrop and tries to get her attention by posing attractively...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2018, 11:39:08 AM »

Laluna listened to everyone, and chuckled a bit at Mehadrin's offer to Dusk. Still, she wondered what kind of a tribe he came from, if he had been raised to be only beautiful... She decided to steer the topic elsewhere, since Marut seemed so anxious about something that had been said.

"Anyway, I don't know why the high one would want to kill us, but Guyaro seems certain that it will happen, unless we kill him first." Laluna sighed.

"I guess we don't know enough yet to really do anything... and I'm not fond of killing in the first place. Well, we'll figure it out tomorrow. I'm spent." Laluna smiled and nodded at everyone, and returned to her previous sleeping den on the other side of the big tree. She thought of taking the cub to rest with her, but since he seemed busy chewing and playing with everything, she let him be. He could find his way there on his own if he wanted to.

Laluna curled herself on a comfortable spot and fell into deep sleep.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2018, 12:46:19 PM »

Dusk could tell Marut was uncomfortable, and the discussion was not one he was interested in continuing, so he was very grateful when Laluna changed the subject.

Moondrop had been keeping her hands busy slicing off small pieces of meat and feeding it to the chicks. With Laluna's departure she figured the discussion was done for the day and headed up to her own chosen den.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:48:16 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #380 on: January 31, 2018, 09:11:25 PM »

Mehadrin seemed a little insulted that Moondrop did not realize his attractiveness but soon started feeling lonely and unguided when everyone started to go in their dens... He did not trust Tomi to tell him anything so he stands near Marut and Dusk, hoping someone would know where he can sleep but was afraid to ask.. Tomi says to Dusk...

"Hope ye can sleep in one of those small holes in the tree.. We don't have furs to keep us warm yet..."

Marut rubs his neck...

"I am sorry about that... I have not seen bigger animals to hunt just yet... it has been a weird day..."

Tomi walks to his odd house, but looks into the forests, hoping Vaeri and Tidemist are safe...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2018, 05:40:51 AM »

"It's alright." Dusk reassures Marut. "It's not your job to take care of us. We all just got thrown here with what we have. But I'll manage. I've spent colder nights. I'll just stay here by the fire." He tries to make himself comfortable leaning against a log.

Moondrop stops at hearing the other's conversation. She looks at Mehadrin, considering his almost non-existent clothing. "You may den with me, if you want." Her look turns hard. "But if you do, understand that it is for warmth only. I have no wish to take care of you. I make no promises, and I want nothing from you. Except your silence."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:45:32 AM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2018, 06:01:18 AM »

Marut nods, pats Dusk's shoulder and walks to the edge of the forest.

Mehadrin turns starry eyed when Moondrop suddenly shows pity, he nods and is istantly filled with joy...

"oh thank you! Thank you!!... And, if you ever... Want something from me, just ask..."

Mehadrin plays with hus beard and looks at her shyly...

"um... I... Hope your den is not too high up... I can't climb that well..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2018, 06:41:33 AM »

Moondrop rolls her eyes, then gestures toward the tree. "Then you pick."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #384 on: February 01, 2018, 08:28:51 AM »

Mehadrin walks with small pretty steps but doesn't strai too far from Moondrop, he looks at a den near the roots and asks...

"H-how about this one?... I... There is nothing soft for us to sleep on... But... I will manage... I have had to sleep on floors before... Will you manage?..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »

"I can sleep anywhere," Moondrop growls. "Just move!"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #386 on: February 01, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »

Mehadrin gets jumpy after Moondrop growls at him, he quickly crawls into one of the dens and doesn't dare to say anything more...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »

Moondrop and Mehadrin can hear soft murmuring noises from a den nearby. It seems Laluna is sleeping there, dreaming of something, but fortunately she doesn't seem too loud about it.

(Random dream roll: 2. Whew, that was close!)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #388 on: February 02, 2018, 09:29:07 AM »

Laluna dreams of a huge and the most beautiful and juicy apple that grows on the tallest tree and is dangling on a branch way above the forest ground, she cannot resist its wonderful aroma and climbs! Soon she feels the wind in her hair and almost falls but continues climbing till she reaches the top. Suddenly it starts raining misty little drops but she doesn't care! The apple is right there! No matter how she pulls the apple that is the size of her head, it doesn't come loose. Finally she just decides to bite it and it shouts with a manly shocked voice! Laluna wakes up and finds herself near the waterfall, holding Marut's cheeks and she is biting his nose!...

"What are you doing!!!..."

Marut asks in pain!..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:52:26 AM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2018, 01:56:27 AM »

In the dream, Laluna is determined to get that apple no matter what! She pushes through the weird, misty rain and grabs the prize! Laluna is frustrated, when the apple won't come off, no matter how she pulls.

"Oh, puckernuts!" she grunts and sinks her teeth into the apple... but the apple doesn't taste like apple? And more so, it screams like a man!

Laluna opens her eyes wide, and sees poor Marut up close. The weird situation startled Laluna so much that she slipped and fell on her butt, letting go of Marut's face.

"Wha-? How? But.. What??" she stutters, staring at Marut's nose and the surroundings.

"Why am I here? Aah! Are you okay??" she gasps, and rushes to examine Marut's nose.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2018, 05:28:39 AM »

Marut dodges in horror when Laluna Rushes forward, not knowing if she is going to attack him again! he looks at her for a moment and eyeballs the closest escape routes, who knows if the mad girl will strike... slowly he calms down and asks...

"w-why did you do that?... have I done something to you??..."

He touches his nose and cringes as she nit him hard enough to draw blood, slowly his nose turn red. he rubs his nose sadly not knowing what he was punished for...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2018, 09:41:34 AM »

Laluna felt guilty when she saw how terrified Marut looked.

"I'm so sorry! I must have been sleepwalking... and I dreamed that I was eating an apple." she smiled apologetically.

Laluna carefully got a little closer to Marut, so she could examine the damage she'd done. She felt bad for him, because she knew that she had bitten him hard.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2018, 03:11:10 PM »

Marut leans back and is clearly highly suspicious of her, sweat drop runs to his cheek when she is so close but he tries to trust her again...

"Sleepwalking?..."

He asks and looks at her eyes, soon he realizes she doesn't seem to be lying, suddenly he asks...

"U-ummm... Can I help you somehow?..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #393 on: February 06, 2018, 09:09:50 AM »

"Uh, yes... I don't know how else I could've gotten all the way here.." Laluna explained, embarrassed. She knew she had the tendency to move a lot when she slept, but she couldn't remember sleepwalking before... She wondered, if the odd environment had anything to do with it.

"You can help me by staying still, so I can help you." she replied, smiling. She raised her hands gently to Marut's wounds, and healed them. Such small wounds didn't require too much of her strength, and she had just had a good amount of sleep.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #394 on: February 07, 2018, 12:31:41 PM »

Marut stands still but is nervous, only when the soothing magic starts healing his wounds he calms down and lets her do her thing... slowly the sun rises again in the distance, frogs croak to the sight and start swimming in the water, there is a plenty of frogspawn that has appeared over night. seems the slippery devils have been busy... morning dew shines on the blades of grass gently. Marut looks at his surroundings...

"Hey... are you busy? id really like to build a raft! nothing big, but something that helps us fish! and... ummh... you should probably dress up before Tomi wakes up, he is a bit of a... you know... around the ladies..."

Laluna only now notices she is completely naked and has no clue where she put her clothes!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #395 on: February 12, 2018, 11:38:49 PM »

(... AAAaand were done! well this was nice for a first try, I might try this again some day! huge thanks to everyone involved! A cleaned version of this Game will be added to my Tumblr page RPG library if that is okay with the players...)

This RPG has ended

if you might be interested in trying out playing EQ related RPG, please send me a private message and we can create another game!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:44:04 PM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #396 on: February 14, 2018, 11:20:58 AM »

Thanks for the game! It was fun, though there are many questions left unanswered. :) I'd really like to make this into a visual novel or something! You've made enough backgrounds for that too. :D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2018, 06:30:46 PM »

Well if you'd like! there is actually plenty backgrounds left over as well as those items and such... if you need help with it, just ask!...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »

I also need permission to use the other players' characters! And there's a problem: what kind of ending should it have?

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 20, 2018, 06:25:45 PM »

You have permission to use my characters, if you like.

I'm sorry, too, to not see where it will go. Thanks for the game, it was fun writing practice.  :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:27:45 PM by Jeb »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up