Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 60872 times)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #350 on: January 28, 2018, 12:44:43 AM »

"Well, I'm glad to meet you. We don't know this area very well, so I'm sure there's a lot you can teach about it." Laluna smiled at Guyaro.

"What do you know about the high one? Why does he want to destroy everything?" she asked, worried.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2018, 12:54:49 AM »

Guyaro starts walking towards the tree with her while they speak...

"How should I know!? he is just a mad!.. he keeps on saying we are all a mistake and things like that!... I-I wish we could get rid of him once and for all!..."

Guyaro is suddenly very angry in his frustration and clenches his fist...

"How can we kill something that powerful! I have no clue... but it must be done!..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 28, 2018, 06:51:53 AM »

Moondrop didn't spare too much thought for the bear. Anything so massive would surely be at a disadvantage moving through the mud, and it probably wouldn't be able to get too close to her without slapping water and slurping muck to give it away.

She was a little more curious about what was below the surface. Maybe it was just clams, at least she would know of another food source. But what if it was something else? Working as quickly and quietly as she could, keeping a sharp lookout for any movement, she wriggled her fingers around, feeling for edges, trying to work some of it loose.

Dusk placed a reassuring hand on Marut's shoulder. "I'm sure she meant nothing by it. Just worried about her cub is all."

He himself was reassured to know that there wasn't a helpless cub roaming around out there. Wherever Rustle's cub was, sounded like she was able to take care of herself. But it did make him wonder.

"Are there any others in your group who are not here now?"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:58:05 AM by Jeb »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2018, 08:38:29 AM »

Laluna follows Guyaro, listening to his words. He seems very agitated about facing the old high one.

"I wonder what he means by us being a mistake..." she wonders aloud. There are so many things that she doesn't know about, and thinking about it makes Laluna even more tired.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2018, 09:28:22 AM »

Moondrop searces and feels them come loose easily, they are clams, but they don't seem to have a lot to eat, but they have few yellowish pearls that are tiny and misshapen... another bigger splash can be heard from the bog and the waters ripple... mosquitoes start flying around and they seem to smell the blood beneath Moondrop's skin and try to land on her...

------------

Marut looks at Dusk for a moment then looks after Rustle... Marut starts feeling anxious, he has been in a group for too long and wants to be alone... yet he tries to be polite...

"Yeah, I suppose you are right... I just, feel sorry for her, as her mind is broken..."

suddenly the mists start rolling in, and after they are gone, so are Vaeri and Tidemist... Marut blinks...

"Again! the mist sometimes does that! I wonder where they went?..."

(characters devoured by the mist can enter the RPG whenever they feel like it, currently they are somewhere in the mist and cannot be found by other players)

Tomi also Jumps when Vaeri is gone...

"Mi Desert Queen! where has she disappeared to?!?..."

--------

Guyaro walks with Laluna towards the tree but Guyaro stops, he is nervous and not ready to meet everyone...

"You go on ahead... I will... meet up with you later, there are things I need to do first... I am... not ready for all of you..."

He looks away...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2018, 10:06:17 AM »

Moondrop slaps at the mosquitoes, deciding that she has had enough of this bog for one night. She throws the clams down, but tucks the pearls into her bag. She is feeling hungry and cold again, and finds that she is actually interested in getting back to the fire, or at least wrapping up in one of the dens for awhile.

"By Orehound's bleeding gums!" Dusk blinks at the area where the fog had just covered Tidemist and Vaeri. "What just happened!"

Dusk is feeling more threatened by the second. He looks at Marut. "Are you ready to leave?"

He points at Mehadrin. "I can stay here with him, but maybe it would be better if we all went together." He looks at the point where Rustle disappeared. "I don't want to stay here while we disappear one by one."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2018, 10:17:27 AM »

Moondrop walks towards the great tree, there must be places to sleep in there and probably some food as well, Moondrop hears the shrieks of a fox, she seems to be calling for a lost cub as there is clear worry in her voice...

-------

Marut looks at Dusk and nods...

"there are too little of us for us to split up... So, let us get going..."

Marut goes to Mehadrin who did't even notice that fog took some of them as he is too distracted admiring his own shadow... Tomi stands up and says...

"Maybe we will find the lasses as well, I have no plans of staying here with bunch of men!.."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2018, 10:38:35 AM »

"Right." Dusk begins to kick sand into the dying embers of the fire to put it out when he suddenly stops and draws his sword. "I hear someone coming."

Moondrop slows, stopping where the fading glow just touches her. She frowns at the drawn weapon, and the new elf holding it. Another new face, she accepts with a sigh.

"Who are you?" Dusk challenges.

Moondrop stills. She had a name once, she's sure, but it's so long since she's had to think about it. She reaches back in her memory to the last time she was surrounded by others. She could almost glimpse it, the other bodies gathered around a fire, kind of like this one. She remembers talking, and laughter, and the cry of howls rising to the moon...Moon...

She can also remember arms around her, making her feel warm and protected. A voice speaks in her mind. For some reason she can't help but smile at the memory of it...My little "Moondrop" she says. "I was called Moondrop."

Dusk glances over his shoulder at Marut. "Is she one of yours?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2018, 11:00:00 AM »

"Yeah... She is..."

Marut says and looks at Moondrop and smiles...

"Welcome back, Tomi was afraid there was just men here, since Vaeri and Tidemist disapeared in the mist... Don't worry, I feel they are safe... Same happened to Laluna before and she returned safe and sound... Oh, and Dusk, this is the missing cub..."

Mehadrin instantly turns into an annoyance for Moondrop as he goes to her and hugs her like there is no such thing as personal space, he speaks with a seductive voice...

"Hi again... Did you bring anything for me?..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2018, 12:19:48 PM »

A sly smile crosses Moondrop's face. "I did, but I left it back at that burned out village, if you want to have a look."

"And i am not a cub." The smile is replaced with a more serious, irritated glare. "And I wasn't missing."

Her face turns thoughtful. "At least I didn’t think I was. Was I missed?"

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2018, 12:29:28 PM »

Laluna looked a bit surprised when Guyaro didn't want to come, but nodded then.

"Alright. I trust you can find us when you need to." she smiled, and continued on her way to the big tree.

As she walked towards it, she noted that there was someone new again... and some were missing. Well, as long as she could inform at least some of her tribe about what she had seen and heard, it would do.

"Hey, where are Tidemist and Vaeri? I went to see what that burning smell was about and found out a lot of things." she said, and seemed tired. Still, she looked at the brown-haired male elf.

"It seems our tribe grows every time I take a walk. Hi, I'm Laluna." she introduced herself.

"And I don't think I've heard your name either." Laluna smiled at the silver-haired elf that the fox-woman called her cub.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 28, 2018, 12:53:48 PM »

"Moondrop", she beamed, almost childishly pleased to be able to provide this nugget of information.

Dusk gave a perplexed glance at Moondrop before smiling at Laluna. "Dusk. At your service."

Instead of putting the fire out, he now added a few more twigs and blew gently to help them catch the flames. "I would love to hear what you found out."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #362 on: January 28, 2018, 05:00:50 PM »

Marut looks at Moondrop and smiles...

"Well, I don't think you can change that cub thing... Rustle seems to think you as one... she was like a worried mother when she spoke about you..."

Marut's smile widens as he cannot stop thinking it's cute. he grabs the wolf pup who comes to them tail wagging and full of energy... lifting him up...

"Now there's my boy!..."

Tomi listens to them but cannot stop himself from starting to build more even though he is tired, Marut sighs, then sees Laluna returning to the camp...

"Hi! come take a seat, you look exhausted..."

Mehadrin looks at everyone and feels left out, now that no one brought him gifts... he starts dancing around the fire in the most seductive way possible, beard and hair flowing red as the flames... Tomi shakes his head, he doesn't want to see Mehadrin's odd dance, he just mutters...

"Fish-poker that one, he be more harm than use to us, that's fer sure..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #363 on: January 29, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »

Laluna couldn't but smile at Moondrop's face. She seemed to be in a good mood. Laluna decided to accept Marut's offer to sit down for a while to tell what she had learnt.

"I met that Guyaro-guy, and he said that the old high one had burned down a human village that was over there... I'm not sure how, but Guyaro said that he's very powerful." Laluna said, thinking about the amount of dead people she had seen.

"He didn't tell much about how we can get out of this place, but he wants to help us defeat the high one. He isn't very sociable, so I don't think we will be seeing him much around here, but I trust him. He seemed so worried about the high one walking around here." she thought about it for a moment.

"Guyaro thinks we should kill the high one, but he doesn't know how." she finished.

"Oh! I also found these from there. Maybe some of us can use them." she put the urn and the knife close to the fire, so they were available to everyone.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 29, 2018, 04:57:11 PM »

The corner of Moondrop's mouth tilted up in amusement at Tomi's muttered opinion, then she gazed into the flames as she listened to Laluna before adding her own information.

"I met the gold-skinned old man. He admitted he destroyed the village."

She looks up to watch Mehadrin as she continues.

"He said that it was Guyaro we should beware of. That he wants to keep the mist, and all of us trapped here in it."

"The old man was trying to find some place so he could destroy the mist."

"Then he said something about my eyes...but he didn't threaten to poke them out," she shrugged. "so, I guess it doesn't matter."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2018, 06:15:47 AM »

Mehadrin stares at Moondrop, especially her eyes and ponders...

"Your eyes? weird, he did not say anything about my dazzling eyes... do you like my eyes?..."

Marut looks a bit frustrated as Mehadrin seemingly ignored all else they had to say, Marut asks them...

"But... who can we trust? the one clinging to the mist or the one who wants to destroy it and probably us too?... Guyaro has not said he wanted to harm us but... he clearly doesn't tell us everything... why doesn't he want to stop the fog?... and those things sure might come in handy, that urn and the knife... phew... I don't know what to thing... "

Tomi lifts another pole next to the previous one, then looks at them strangely happily...

"Well! I'll be following yer instructions... just tell me who ye want to see slain..."

Marut looks at Tomi uneasily, he is too eager to dispose of living creatures again...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2018, 06:46:04 AM »

"Oh!" Moondrop cries suddenly. "I forgot! The old man also said something about Guyaro taking a piece of him and putting it in a fish. I think I saw the fish when I was swimming earlier. "

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2018, 08:36:22 AM »

Tomi stops all that he is doing and turns to look at Moondrop...

"How... how is that possible?... that makes no sense... a part of a high one... in a fish?... I think the old man may be messing with ye, Moon mistress..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2018, 11:45:59 AM »

"Maybe." Moondrop shrugs again, not too concerned. "It's what he said."

"The old man seemed injured. Maybe Guyaro sliced off his toe and fed it to the big fish." She looks earnestly at Tomi. "I DID see a big golden fish."

"Did I mention the old guy could fly?" Moondrop pondered a moment, trying to think what else she may have forgotten.

"Guyard said he wanted to kill the old man. Did he say why?"

"I mean, the old man killed the humans, but he said they captured him. He didn’t say anything about killing me...well, just at first, before we started talking. But after that, he seemed...almost...nice."

"And he does want to get this mist figured out. Guyaro didn't say anything about that."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #369 on: January 30, 2018, 03:24:06 PM »

"... And he wears nice clothes!..."

Mehadrin adds his opinion in the most air headed way possible... Marut looks at Dusk and Tomi...

"What do you think?... Its true that the old man did nothing to Moondrop... And Guyaro was a little aggressive when we met him..."

The little chicks run to Moondrop and chirp as loud as they can to their "mommy" but their voices are naturally quiet and still nothing familiar... Marut lifts his butt from the log and cuts a part of the raw eagle to Moondrop...

"But anyway, you must be hungry! Come and eat! You too, blue hair!..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 30, 2018, 04:22:24 PM »

Dusk had sat, elbows on his knees, hands templed, quietly absorbing all that was said. Now he rubbed his chin thoughtfully before straightening up to answer Marut.

“If the High One can fly, then the plan to track him doesn’t make much sense. And if Guyaro knows where we are, he could be listening now, but isn't hurting, or helping us. As Laluna says, he may need our help.”

“The fish is interesting. I wonder if it might be related to the false wall Tidemist mentioned. It might be time for at least some of us to check it out.”

“Tomi, do you think you could apply your building skills to figuring out a way past the wall?”

Moondrop had taken the meat Marut had offered. As she chewed she stared at Mehadrin with eyes narrowed. “We all just found ourselves here, but you came looking for your brother. What do you know about this place? And him?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #371 on: January 30, 2018, 05:00:16 PM »

Tomi looks at dusk while wiping his hands on his pants...

"Sure! I can give it a try... but we have to wait fer morning... I cannot see as well in the dark as some of our friends do..."

Marut looks as Mehadrin as Moondrop asks what he knows, Mehadrin sweats a little and looks at her, baffled that she seemed even a bit hostile towards him, or that is how he felt...

"I... it is like I told! I came here seeking my brother... He left us so many moons ago... and... well... the rest of our tribe... the rest..."

Mehadrin falls silent and has hard time forming words... he looks at the ground, as if he is completely lost, in more ways than one... he sighs... cannot look others in the eye and almost whispers the words as if they were too heavy to speak out aloud...

"... they are... they have... passed..."

He takes a brief moment before he continues...

"so my brother... is only one I know... a-and... I... I cannot... take care of myself... ... I-I... always though, it was like mother said... that all is well if you are... beautiful... then the best providers take care of you... and nothing goes wrong or harms you..."

His shoulders drop...

"b-but... ... here... my beauty is... meaningless...."

He breathes out, completely emotionally beaten and too depressed to even be afraid of things that scared him earlier...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2018, 05:05:26 AM »

Dusk was reminded again of the Royal Concubines, and some of the humans he had met coming to trade with the trolls. He understood that the trolls could sometimes demand a higher price if they made fancy designs on their jewelry or weapons. Who didn't like to look at something beautiful? But to treat living things like a trinket, to be hoarded or sold? He didn't understand that.

He helped Mehadrin to a seat. "Sit down. As long as we're all here together, and honest with one another, we will protect each other. You don't have to strut and preen to be safe"

Dusk sighed. "Laluna and Rustle are injured, and I'm sure we're all a little worn out by the strangeness of today. Maybe it'd be best to do as Tomi says and rest now, then see about the cave in the morning."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2018, 08:31:05 AM »

Mehadrin looks at dusk for a long time and completely baffled... finally asking...

"Why are you so nice to me?... I was mean to you earlier...."

His eyes tell that he is brought up to be stupid, someone who had no business thinking... and that is what he became, someone with no brains... his body is fit and muscular but just to attract, he has not seen a day of labor or fight, he really is raised to be a trinket... nothing more than that...

Marut scratches his huge nose and looks at Tomi, ready to stop him from overworking again... the wolf pup play fights with his foot and growls...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2018, 09:52:58 AM »

Dusk laughs, but it is a harsh sound filled with amusement and frustration more than mirth. "I am 'nice' because so far you have given me no reason to be otherwise."

"I have no idea what I'm doing here. I have a home and loved ones I want to return to, and I figure the best chance I have of that is to figure out why I'm here in the first place. And I may need all of you to do that."

"Moondrop is right. From what I've heard, the rest of us had nothing to do with ending up here. I don't even know where 'here' is. You, and your brother, are the only ones who seem to be able to cross the mist or know anything about this place."

"So, if you tell me you don't know, I'll believe you. But if I find out you are lying or holding back, you won't be calling me nice anymore."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up