Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 60845 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 09:25:32 AM »

Marut even looks at her possessions with similar curiosity as everything else about her, it is clear that underwater life is sort of a mystery to him, as they walk towards the tribe Marut feels the need to explain...

"I well... I don't fear shallow water and I... I actually can swim but... There was once this time I was swimming with a female friend... It was very dark and she got the idea to pull my nose hard underwater... And uh... She pulled the... Wrong nose... I... I have had this fear of swimming ever since..."

They arrive to a tall tree shaped by magic, a short black haired elf stands near it with a woman who has quite a mane of hair on her head, Marut is surprised to see that there is a new woman here too! The short elf notices Tidemist and instantly smiles, clearly happy to see another woman, his eyebrow rises and he looks at Tidemist from legs to face and says...

"Well hello there... Now that there are such beautiful creatures here, I'm beginning to enjoy my stay..."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:38:30 PM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »

Meanwhile, Laluna got distracted by all the cattails, and vanished into the reeds and mist. She decided to try and climb on top of the waterfall, so she could get a better view of the area, hopefully. If only there wasn't so much mist...

Laluna thought she heard a splash, but it might've been just the waterfall. She kept on climbing, looking for useful herbs at the same time.

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2017, 09:33:18 AM »

She listened to Marut without judgment, and give him a gentle smile. “It's understandable you would be very protective of your....” She trailed off, and now a hint of blush appeared on her cheeks. She gave a light clearing of the throat, as if to dispel her sudden embarrassment and smiled again. “I'll have no troubles hunting up fish for the tribe. Perhaps if I go deeper, I can find bigger fish. Or maybe if I follow the waterfall up...” She began to look musing and somewhat excited at the prospect of exploring.

She looked up at the tree, thinking of the other tribe's holt again. They too lived in a large tree and she began wondering if this tribe would react with the same distrust for a water elf. She almost drew back a little before she remembered she was a chief, and lifted her chin ever so slightly. She had to be confident.

She quickly realized her fear was unwarranted. She smiled back warmly to the woman, then noticed the male speaking to her. Again, the faintest brushing of a blush appeared on her cheeks at his words. “Hello. I'm Tidemist.”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2017, 09:47:11 AM »

As Laluna walks between the wet plants near the waterfall, she sometimes hears more hollow sounds, as if the waterfalls humm at times echoes back from a hole... She also notices a darker part on the upper waterfall...

Tomi looks at Tidemist most seductively, he is fast to pick up on her slight blush. Marut tries to speak to the lush haired woman, who suddenly snarls and runs off! Marut stands there not knowing what to say. Tomi slaps his arm and says angrily...

"Ye dung poker! Now why did ye scare her like that!?..."

Marut looks helplessly at Tomi and then Tidemist...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:38:45 PM by Berit »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2017, 09:51:20 AM »

Tidemist gave Tomi a somewhat uncertain smile. Oh she's had a tumble or two of her own with her tribemates, but she'd yet to have a steady lovemate, and she wasn't sure how to handle such blatantness. Thankfully a distraction came in the form of the woman running off, and she blinked a bit confused.

“But he hardly said anything...Is she as skittish as a shoal then?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2017, 10:07:37 AM »

Tomi looks in the direction where the woman ran and says...

"Ay... The girl seems to be a bit messed in the head, poor lass... She said her name is Rustle..."

Marut scrathes his head and wonders...

"what might have happened to her?..."

Tomi looks at Tidemist...

"well how about ye? Will ye be staying with us? I sure hope so, would be a shame if ye left..."

Marut slaps Tomi's head...

"Stop with the flirting already! Let her relax!..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 10:17:03 AM »

Laluna stopped to listen to the water sounds more carefully.

"Hmm..."

She decided to try and find out what the darker spot on the waterfall is. She left her meager possessions on a rock, because she wasn't sure she'd get there without getting herself wet.

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:27 AM »

“Yes, I will stay here...I don't seem to have much of a choice. I'm still not sure how I even got here, or why I'm here...or where I'm going.” She looked around a bit, taking in the clearing with the tree, then giggled a little at Marut smacking the other elf upside the head, and his reprimand. She directed a closed sending at him, a simple brushing of gratitude.

“I think I'll go back to the waterfall and catch enough fish for us. Ah....do you like fish?” She looked towards Tomi questioningly.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »

Laluna investigates further and finds a small cave behind the waterfall! it does not go anywhere but it is a neat hiding spot, but the most interesting this is that some of the rock are covered with algae that can be used to prevent injuries getting infected...

Marut holds the side of his head and smiles to her. Tomi just stares Marut a bit angrily after getting slapped like that but Tomi immediately forgets all about it when a beautiful woman leans towards him... he smiles and looks at the fins on her legs...

"that depends... on what kind of fish we are talking about..."

Tomi looks at her and wiggles his eyebrow... Marut just stares at Tomi, he simply doesn't know when to stop...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 01:54:40 PM »

The innuendo of his words seemed to go right over her head as she offered the large fish at the end of her spear. She was too focused now on the concept of feeding everyone. “Oh I don't know what kinds of fish are in this fresh water, but I'm sure we could find something you'll like. I wish I had thought to bring one of my nets, it'd be easier to just catch a shoal of little minnows and make a nice soup. But roasted or raw fish will be just as good I'm sure. Of course along with Marut's rabbit.” She gave the other elf another smile before she neatly removed the fish, a little bigger than half the length of her arm, and lightly tossed it at Tomi in a casual gesture.

“Besides, while I'm hunting, it'll give me the chance to see about finding a den. I'm sure there must be some good holes in the bottom, or maybe even a nice underwater cave.” She beamed a little before she turned, walking back towards the stream and waterfall.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2017, 04:35:12 PM »

Tomi just catches the fish in silence, he rarely has felt that his flirt failed so miserably that it fell flat on its face and now he is in inner turmoil about the whole thing! Marut secretly smiles to Tomi's crisis, then looks at Tidemist...

"we could make a net! There is nice plants that are perfect for that purpose!... and can I help you in the fishing anyway? I would be eager to!..."

Tomi looks depressed and just lights another fire to roast the fish...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »

Tidemist looked somewhat delighted when Marut said he could make a net, and so Tomi's reaction went completely unnoticed. “That would be wonderful! Though I suppose I should still catch another fish or two...Not everyone likes fish stew, and I don't have all the seasonings I'm used to cooking it with. I really kind of miss the sea now...at least there, I knew where the salt deposits were, and there were these nice peppers that add a little bit of spice, and I sometimes add in fruits to contrast.”

She continued babbling about the various ways she could make fish stew if she were home, all the way back to the stream. She realized with a jolt they were there and smiled a little guiltily. “Sorry, I've been talking all this time! I...do you want me to help you with the net, or should I go ahead and catch the fish now...?” She asked a little uncertainly.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2017, 05:10:27 PM »

Marut just follows her and listens, he seems to find everything she talks about intetrsting and says...

"wow! I had no idea sea could be that diverse! I uh, oh yeah, the net... I can try to make it while you fish if you want, I just have to collect some materials for it first... So... See you soon!..."

Marut starts collecting all sorts of plants from the bank, sits down and does surprisingly delicate knots with his big and worn hands...

The water feels refreshing and welcoming against Tidemist's skin, who knows what lurks below the surface in this strange new place...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2017, 05:18:17 PM »

This time, she didn't bother with shaping her tail and slid into the water without a splash, her spear gripped in her right hand. She could swim fast enough in the water to catch the fish. She began heading towards the deeper darker area, musing to herself that if she couldn't find any big enough specimens, she wouldn't mind going up the waterfall. She would have to do that anyway after the meal either way. She was extremely curious to see what would be further up the way....

(random die roll for whatever! 6)

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2017, 08:35:12 PM »

White, white, and more whiteness! Moondrop had been walking through mist so long it seemed like the only thing she could remember, although she never did remember anything for too long. It was almost like being a blizzard, but the air was soft and warm. Soon she became aware of faint noises, voices and the musical trickling of water. She swallowed to moisten her suddenly dry throat.

Creeping forward cautiously she found a large tree with several dens shaped in it. She poked her head in a few, but they didn’t seem to be occupied. Moondrop could hear the voices get louder and fainter, as of several people walking around. As quietly as she could, she scaled up the tree and out the farthest branches to have a look.

Dice roll - 3
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:08:38 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2017, 06:26:09 AM »

As Tidemist descents to deeper parts of the water, she finds odd things, as if sea water and lake water had mixed, creating unique ecosystem, there are sea creatures living here alongside other water life, then she spots something, a cave entrance underwater!..

But as she gets closer something lunges at her from the darkness! a middle sized moray eel mouth full of fangs and fury! it will defend it's cave to death!

Tidemist still can swim away or challenge the fierce creature...

(To succeed in slaying the eel, you must roll 4, if you get under 4, Tidemist will get injured)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 06:31:41 AM »

Moondrop looks around from the tall tree and sees a short elf near by frying a fish over fire. there is also waterfall that can be seen from there but everything else in engulfed in the thick mists. at the waterfall there are two elves, one investigating the falls and one making a net on the bank. the cook starts playing a flute while he waits for the fish to cook, he seems to be a good player as the melody is soft and calming, these elves do not appear to be hostile in any way.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:05:40 AM by Berit »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2017, 07:10:01 AM »

As Tidemist swam and poked about here and there, trying to find the deepest places, she realized with a shock she was beginning to taste traces of salt water. This realization made her grin, and she couldn't help following it, as daggerteeth would follow the scent of blood in the water. As she began noticing familiar fish mixed with the unfamiliar, her delight grew.

She could see the entrance of a cave and it seemed pleasant. A good possibility for a den, and maybe it led to the source of the saltwater. She was determined to follow the possible familiarity. But then something came flying out of it! And she realized it looked remarkably like a snapjaw from her home, and she hesitated, weighing her spear a little in one hand and her other somewhat extended.

Snapjaw's were not something an elf took on idly. The flesh was decent if tough, but those hard locking jaws with sharp teeth could cause quite the damage, even take some fingers. She didn't know if a healer was among the other elves. Was it worth it....?

After a moments thinking, she decided not to with some regret. She'd really feel better going after the snapjaw with at least one more elf to help her, and it was unlikely with all the other elves being more land based.

She cautiously backed away, telling herself it just wasn't worth it now. She could always come back later. And that cave probably was just a small hole or tiny cave, maybe just big enough for the snapjaw.

She swam away from the cave, firmly telling herself to go hunt fish instead of trying to find some secret hidden away ocean.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2017, 09:04:47 AM »

Tidemist left the creature well alone it wasn't eager to follow her and only curled back in the cave to protect it as it might have a nest there. After swimming and fishing Tidemist has quite the catch, only smaller fish sadly, but good amount of them. she once saw a glimpse of a great orange fish unknown to her but as she got closer it vanished without a trace! only two elf hand sized scales were left behind on the bottom. they shimmer like smooth metal.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:35:28 PM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »

Laluna examined the algae on the cave's walls, and was pleased.

"This could be very useful!"

When she came out of the cave, she spotted Marut sitting at the shore, making something.

"Marut! There's a small cave behind the waterfall!" she shouted over the sound of the waterfall, and begun her descent.

She took her stuff with her, and headed to where Marut was.

"There's some algae growing in the cave, which is useful for healing... what are you doing?" she asked, curious about his work.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:41:43 PM by Czarine »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2017, 01:07:17 PM »

"a cave?! Well that is interesting! I will take a look once I'm done here..."

Marut says in his normal easily excited manner. Then he looks at her and happily explains...

"I am making a fishing net for Tidemist! She is a... Water elf of some sort and she promised to help us stay fed by catching fish for us... So I thought it would be good to help her out since I cannot hunt in the mist... And it has been some time that I made a net... "

Marut's silvery eyes turn towards her...

"algae can help you heal? I did not know that... So you are a healer of some sort?..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2017, 01:57:15 PM »

Tidemist was pleased with herself. She had taken a few strands of underwater plants that were long, and made a thin cord to hang the fish from by the jaws. She was just getting ready to head for the surface when she saw a bright and beautiful fish.

Yet it was too fast for her. Oh well, she would find it later with her tail on. But she saw the scales and snatched them up, entranced by their beauty. She then headed for the surface of the stream with her catches and new treasure.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »

Laluna was surprised about the news of a new elf.

"A water elf? I hope I will meet her soon! Hmm, I wonder if she'd like the cave up there..." Laluna looked at the waterfall, thinking that a water elf might like to have a den near the stream.

"Yes, I can heal some. A bit with magic, a bit with herbs and such." Laluna said, smiling.

"The algae up there can help prevent infections. We should help it grow, so there will be plenty if needed."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2017, 03:50:20 PM »

Tidemist broke through the surface, breathing in the air as her lungs took over for her gills. She turned towards the shore and was surprised to see another female elf standing and talking with Marut. Well now things seemed to be shaping up to form a new tribe!

She swam to the shore and climbed out, showing the full string of fish off to them. "A good catch! Hello there, I'm Tidemist. Who are you?" She smiled cheerfully.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2017, 04:04:34 PM »

Marut happily greets Tidemist...

"oh! You are back! So you had a good fishing trip? Anything interesting below the surface? This here is Laluna, she is our healer... She found a nice cave up there by the waterfall that has some... Healing stuff... In it!..."

Marut lifts the net that is still unfinished but coming along nicely then he looks at Laluna happily...

"That is the water elf I was telling you about, I wonder what kind of elves or other creatures will be joining us later if there is already something like you two?..."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:21:19 PM by Berit »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up