Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 60859 times)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2017, 02:58:30 AM »

When Laluna saw  and recognized the sweet smell that came from the berrybushes, she felt nauseous.

"Ouh.. not those berries..." she wrinkled her nose, and headed toward the great tree. She wanted to climb up to get away from the smell.

She wasn't yet ready to see nor smell those berries again.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2017, 05:48:59 AM »

Marut has a hard time not to burts into laughter as he hears Laluna's remark about the berries. He cannot stop himself from asking with slightly annoying tone just to tease her...

"Got all you needed on you last drunken adventure?... Surely you want few Berries! Come on have a taste!"

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2017, 06:07:21 AM »

Hearing Marut's comment, Laluna just hastened her steps!

"N-No thanks!" she said, and almost ran to get away towards the great tree.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2017, 07:27:50 AM »

Laluna sees there is suddenly more elves at the great tree! A agile looking silvery haired girl and a dark skinned woman both talking to Tomi who is cutting the fish for all of them to share...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2017, 09:15:27 AM »

Tidemist also noticed Laluna's reaction and giggled as she plucked a berry and ate it. “Got a bellyful huh? Mmm, but they're good! Now I really wish we had a rockshaper...they can shape rock to squeeze the juices out, and it's better!” She ate another berry, pleased.

Just when she began assuming life was going to be utterly miserable with these primitive elves, that male just kept surprising Vaeri and giving her some hope. She gave a light smile at Tomi when he said he would carve her something to eat off. It wasn't as good as pottery, but it was better than trying to eat strictly with your hands like a savage! Though she was still surprised to hear that humans still existed. She would have presumed maybe they had died out centuries ago.

Vaeri saw movement from the corner of her eye and turned a bit, seeing a new female coming towards the tree. She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly, the only expression of her mild curiosity, and thought, 'oh not another pale elf!'

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »

Marut was still amused my Laluna's blight, the turbed to look at Tidemist, he too started to pick some berries...

"I bet we can make something to squeeze the juice out as well... Shouldn't be that hard..."

Marut's huge nose again seemed to point the exact berry he was about to pick.

"i also bet we can find some small prey among these bushes, so you don't have to strain yourself so much with fishing..."

Tomi looked at Vaeri and Moondrop...

"I don't know where here ye are going to sleep, Moondrop here will have it easier to find a place, But Ye my desert flower, Ye need me to build something from wood, just ask... I will gladly help beautiful maiden..."

Tomi's eyebrow rises as he gives her a seductive smile...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2017, 10:30:56 AM »

“Fishing is never a strain.” Tidemist dismissed idly. “But I know land elves sometimes can't stand much fish.” She took one more berry and decided that was enough. “I'm going to explore my new den! I have to figure out just where I'm going to put what I have...and maybe see where I can build a nice little fire” and with that, Tidemist was gliding off back to her cave. She floated through the waterfall and set foot gently on the stone as she headed towards the back of the cave.

(Tidemist rolled a 3!)

Vaeri looked a bit skeptical at Tomi's offer to build something out of wood. “Well I'm not used to living in a wooden hut....but I suppose it would be better than nothing. I'd be glad for your help, I've never been very good at building things. My skills lie more in crafting clothes.” She looked somewhat amused by his attempts at flirting. He couldn't be very old at all, and he thought she would be that easy to impress? She didn't take lovemates that easily!

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2017, 02:49:09 PM »

Marut looks after Tidemist pondering about her very existence, he thinks she trails off from the natural path so much, but still is in touch with nature... As tidemist arrives to the cave and looks around, she ees some remains of clam shells, as if this cave was once submerged in water long ago... and something sparkles in the light in the middle of the shells... a pearl of very strange color!...

Tomi laughs as he sees Vaeri look so amused...

"What? mi flirting not working! what a shame! truly a lady to not fall for that! Har Har Har!!... well, I don't mind trying the longer route... for something as precious as ye..."

Tomi bows a little, not hiding his interest in her at all... then gets more serious...

"But truth ti be told I'm not sure if I can manage housing for ye before dark, desert blossom... Mi home might be small but ye can sleep there if ye want... should be warm there at least as night falls..."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:04:39 PM by Berit »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2017, 08:18:25 PM »

It was intriguing. Her sea experienced eyes could spot the signs of ocean items immediately. The ocean rose and fell in tides...Did they have to worry about a tide flooding this area? Then she saw the bright pink pearl and gasped in delight, picking it up. She examined it in the dim light, admiring it. It was quite lovely! She looked around until she found a kind of jutting rock to use as a shelf and carefully laid the pearl, then the golden shell on it. And just like that, she was making her den more homey! Feeling very proud of herself, she decided to continue. She took a few moments to fly down to the shore where she had left her pack, and scooped it up, and returned to her den.

To prevent the water from soaking it, she used her watershaping powers to create a gap in the waterfall and moved through quickly. She patted her rolled up blanket lightly and unrolled it in a nice dry space in the back, setting up the pillow. She put her little rockshaped pot aside in case she needed it, and looked around. Yes, with a small fire, or perhaps some candles, it would make an excellent den. But still, she really wished there was a rockshaper....

Vaeri was looking more and more amused. “I've seen far too many years. You're possibly just a stripling compared to me Tomi, but by all means, impress me if you can.” She listened to him, frowning a little when he said he wouldn't be able to get a hut done before dark before offering his own den. She looked a bit...intrigued. She hadn't expected such chivalry from him. “I would be grateful, thank you. But where will you sleep?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2017, 01:17:19 AM »

As Tidemist is admiring her new home, she does spot something else that is strange, there is one wall in the cave that seems to be smoother stone than the other walls, it is clearly shaped by magic. maybe there once was a rocksahper here?...

Tomi smiles widely, though his eyes never seem to truly smile with him. he is remarkably short yet he is more confident about himself than many...

"Well, I think age matters not... some are more experienced in life than others despite their age... May I be rude enough to ask fer yer age? ye speak of it with pride so I am intrigued to hear... I happened upon this land about 490 white colds ago... but I like to think I've been here no more than 50..."

Tomi picks up a piece of wood he had picked up earlier while making his den...

"Ye needed be worried about me, I be sleeping outside if I must... but someone needs to guard this place just in case, so all ye precious gems can sleep soundly..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2017, 07:28:53 AM »

As she looked around, she noticed a spot smooth. It stood out against the natural stone of the cave. She walked over to it intrigued, touching the smooth stone gently. When had this been done? And who had done it? Mysteries always did catch her interest.

Vaeri looked at Tomi mildly as he admitted his age. Well he wasn't quite as young as she thought, but still fairly younger than her. “I've seen 957 floods and flowers in my lifetime. And I would be grateful to accept your offer.” Lightly testing a piece of fish with a fingertip, she found it cool enough to handle and took a small piece, placing it in her mouth. She chewed skeptically, and found it wasn't too bad to her surprise.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2017, 08:22:43 AM »

The more Tidemist studiet the smooth rock the weirder it seemed, why just this one wall? It did't make sense... Or there is something hiding behind it...

Tomi starts carving the piece of wood, hollowing it out to make a bowl, his hands almost seemed to work on their own as his interest was Vaeri instead of the wood...

"ye have quite the many years behind ye. I hope they have not made ye jaded and cold... If they have, I'd wish to bring warmth and life back to ye..."

Tomi's smile was more on the concerned side as he spoke to her, then he turned his head towards his busy hands. Marut's big nosed peeked out from the bushes before anything else, he sees new elves and is surpirised, he stands there with dreamberries in his hands, Tomi suddenly springs up and takes the berries from Marut...

"just what I need! Thank ye!...."

Tomi returns to carve the bowl as Marut speaks with a confused tone...

"s-sure, you can have them... Uh, hi!... We got a lot of new folk today... I'm Marut..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:42 AM »

“Hmmmm...” Tidemist murmured to herself. She tilted her head quizzically as she looked over the length of the wall. Well, water was usually good at revealing mysteries. She held out a hand and gestured to the waterfall, and a globe of water formed. It floated to her, a mesh of her floating and watershaping powers, and she backed up a few paces. She spread the water into a line and splashed along the length of the top of the wall, watching the water trickle and cover the wall. Would it reveal anything?

(damn i am wishing so much right now i could roll...!! XD)

Tomi's comment about bringing warmth back to her actually made Vaeri laugh, though she wasn't sure why. It was adorable though, she had to grant him that. Then suddenly he was gone and back again. She turned her head to regard Marut with a slightly scrutinizing eye. What an unfortunate nose he had! And he seemed painfully shy. Vaeri felt more than a touch of sympathy for Marut, what with his “disfigurement” and his nature.

“Hello, I'm Vaeri.” She responded, perhaps a little more kindness in her tone than she had expressed yet.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »

Water trickles evetywhere and Tidemist can hear some droplets make a different sound, there seems to be a space behind the wall! It truly is there to cover something up!..

Tomi looks surprised when Vaeri suddenly laughs so heartily and smiles happier, he made her laugh, that is good enough for now... Marut lays a bunch of fish near the fire and looks at Vaeri...

"what a nice dark color! You must be from Sorrow's end? I once visited the place... What a coincidence we never met... Bizarre, actually..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »

Laluna almost sprints to the great tree, still looking nauseous from the sight of dreamberries. Suddenly, she notices some unknown elves there with Tomi, and a brown-skinned one looking straight at her. For a moment Laluna considers to meet them, but the dreamberry smell is still lingering in her nose, so she just awkwardly nods to the elves and hurries up the great tree.

She feels she's in no condition to be presentable right now, so she climbs to the higher branches. Maybe the air up there would make her feel better.

(random roll: 1! Ohhh puckernuts!)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2017, 02:19:05 PM »

Laluna climbs and grabs hold of a branch that is slippery with bird droppings! She slips and falls off! Crashes right on top of Marut! Knocking him out cold and Laluna slid off him straight into the fire! Her clothes are on fire!!

Tomi jumps up and immediately takes off his shirts and whacks Laluna with it to put out the fire! He manages to put out the blaze but a part of his shirt hits Laluna right in the eye, so now she was bird poop on her hand, her clothes are burnt black, she has some burns on her skin and a black eye...

"ARE YE ALRIGHT!!?..."

Tomi asks in a little panic...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2017, 03:46:00 PM »

Well now! As usual, water did not fail her. Now she was curious as to what was behind the wall. It couldn't be too thick if she could hear through it. So she placed her hands on the wall and gave it a good hard push!

Vaeri was smiling pleasantly at Tomi, half ignoring the new pale girl who had shown up and was climbing the tree. She was too delighted that someone else here knew of Sorrow's End and civilization! Then sudden, the girl was on top of him, Marut was knocked out and the girl was on fire!

Before Vaeri could help, the blaze was extinguished and the girl quite worse for wear. "What happened?" She asked about the same time as Tomi, her voice concerned.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »

Tidemist triest to move the stone but it won't move, as if it was locked in place with some kind of force. Something special lies behind it that is certain, why else would someone gone through such trouble to kerp it safe...

Marut lays on the grass completely out cold, The bonfure was extinguished by Laluna's butt annd no one knows what happened, she just fell from the sky. Tomi checks her injuries carefully and sighs a relief...

"No broken bones or burns too severe... Not sure if I'd call ye a lucky girl after all that... Ye sure gave us a scare, lass..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »

With food in her belly and the nearby conversation a lulling buzz, Moondrop had found herself at the edge of nodding off.

Marut's arrival and the female rushing by had roused her, but the commotion that followed left her stuck between fight and fight, staring in confusion to see what would happen next.

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2017, 08:11:11 PM »

Tidemist found herself being driven mildly crazy by this new mystery. She tried prying at the edges of the wall, feeling over every inch of it, and futilely wishing she were a rockshaper or something, anything that would help her to get this wall moved! She didn't think her floating powers would be strong enough to lift this wall, it was probably two heavy. But maybe someone else could think of something! She turned and flew through the waterfall, and towards the tree Marut had taken her to before.

She was surprised to see everyone gathered around something, and was stunned to see Laluna looking very beaten up. “What happened?! Is she alright?!” and then she noticed Marut knocked out, and grew more concerned. “Is he okay?!”

Vaeri was relieved that Laluna seemed mostly okay, other than her injuries. She was very shocked to see a flying elf come into the clearing. This was a power she had thought lost to elfin kind! And at least this female wasn't so pale, she seemed to spend a fair amount of time out in the sun. She turned her attention back towards the burnt female and Tomi. “We should dress her wounds, but I haven't any suitable fabric...and I don't know how to make anything that will help burns...”

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2017, 09:34:06 PM »

(I knew it I botched it bad! :D)

One moment Laluna was climbing, and the next she was falling! The slip happened so fast that she just let out a frightened gasp! The fall felt like it lasted forever, but she yelped out of surprise when the landing was softer than anticipated. She didn't get time to recover from it though, because somehow now her clothes were on fire!

"AIIEEE!!!" She shrieked, flailing her arms frantically while trying to put out the flames!

Suddenly all she saw were black shadows whacking her from all sides, and one of them punched her in her left eye! She tried to cover herself, whimpering. She felt bruised and burned, and still not very sure what had just happened.

"I-I'm sorry..." was all she could say, she was so confused and miserable.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:17:53 PM by Czarine »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2017, 01:15:45 AM »

Tomi finally turns to look at Marut who that lays there in a pose resembling a star, all limbs stretched out in different directions. Tomi gently pats him on the cheek to wake him up. Marut looks him and everything confused not quite recovered from the hit he took, he asks with a weak voice...

"Whaaat happened...?... were we... attacked?..."

Marut lays back down and sees Tidemist is there too...

"Hi...."

Tomi looks at everyone and says...

"He seems to be fine, he just needs some time to recover!..."

Tomi looks at Laluna's burns...

"Hmmmh... We should make some salve for her injuries... anyone here know how?... I'm not as good at healing injuries as I am making them..."

As the commotion has died down a bit and Tomi is still shirtless, all his old scars are visible... he has seen a lot...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2017, 09:16:22 AM »

Tidemist landed on the ground, looking distressed. “I know how to make salves for sunburn...Might work for a fire burn. But I don't think any of the plants I need grow around here. I'm not very familiar with forest plants..” She was beginning to realize just how pampered she had been her whole life, surrounded by magic users. And how much she took for granted her knowledge of sea things.

“But water can help. It'll soothe the burns until we can think of something to do, and it'll wash off the soot anyway. And it's freshwater so it won't sting. I can float her, so none of us have to risk touching her wounds. Would...would that be alright, Laluna?” She asked a bit concerned, one webbed hand half extended to exert her floating powers over the other female.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2017, 09:26:25 AM »

"The algae... there's algae in the cave." Laluna said to Tidemist, finally getting some comprehension of the situation.

"We can make a salve of it." she said, trying to get to her feet. She winced, because the burns felt painful when moving.

"Water would be good, but it shouldn't be cold... warm water would be better."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »

Tidemist's face lit up somewhat when Laluna said there was algae in her new den. She didn't know how they could warm up enough water for her to submerge her body in, but she could get the algae. She gave a nod and floated off the ground. “I'll get the algae then! And I have a pot to heat some water. I'll be right back.” And she glided back to her cave. She swiftly began scraping algae off the walls, not sure how much to gather, but she was determined to gather at least two handfuls worth. That would be enough hopefully.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up