Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 61840 times)

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »

Vaeri continued to hug Tomi for a moment, a small nuzzle of her cheek the only response to his gratitude. After a short period, she pulled away gently, but her hand clasped his still, a gentle but firm pressure. She smiled to him and turned to lead him back towards the tree, where she could see Laluna and Marut in the distance. She was a little reluctant to be in their presence again, but with Tomi beside her, it made her feel more at ease.

(Group roll for Vaeri- 1)

Tidemist looked up at Laluna and Marut came back. She couldn't help but smile at the wolf cub they had, mildly intrigued to see it up close. Her news about what happened could wait until everyone was gathered, probably while they ate. She had finished cutting the hawk's body and called out to everyone near by. “If any of you prefer raw meat, this bird is ready. Though Vaeri had seasonings if you want to try your meat with it.”

(Group roll for Tidemist- 5)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2017, 08:16:10 PM »

Moondrop washes her stings, cool water eases the pain a little... Well atleast niw they know there is a big hive in that bush if nothing else, and that there is a boar piglet running around there... Moondrop notices movement in the surface, it is lots of small shining bugs dancing and touching the water, and just below them is the biggest fish she has ever seen! It is bigger than she is! The scales of the fish shine in multiple shades of gold and orange, there seems to be sense of intelligence in the fish's eyes... Then it slowly dives deeper vanishing in the depths of the stream...

Tomi follows vaeri to the tree where the big bird is being cooked, he notices Vaeri being uneasy when seeing certain duo near the tree...

"What is the matter, mi Desert queen?..."

After hearing Tidemist's call, Marut returns from his small hay collecting trip and drops the hay to the ground near the tree, cheerily saying..

"both meats are good with me! But the wolf cub needs raw, unseasoned meat!... Huh? Where is The silver haired girl?..."

The fox nearby shivers and transforms again, into a naked elf lady who informs them...

"she said she would be right back... She is my beautiful cub, so be nice to her..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2017, 01:28:00 PM »

(Group roll: 1   :( )

Laluna was surprised to see that Marut could move so fast! She was glad that he was eager to help. Laluna smiled and scratched the cub's neck when it pressed itself against her.

"Now, there's no need to be afraid. It's time for you to eat and meet some tribe members! Let's go see Tidemist." she talked to the cub to keep him calm.

Laluna took the cub to where Tidemist had prepared the food. She just hoped that the cub would be okay with meat... at least Marut had said so.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2017, 02:15:17 PM »

Laluna brings the puppy towards Tidemist, Marut follows her tensely, scared that she might fall from being so exhausted... the puppy looks at her and sniffs the air, apparently he already senses the meat, he is excited and scared as he also smells the eagle...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2017, 06:29:59 PM »

Vaeri almost smiled a little at Tomi's words. Some of them she didn't understand, but she thought she got the general gist, and it was rather cute. She leaned in towards Tomi a bit, not sure how much to say before she murmured softly. “It was barbaric....They were talking about eating animal scat.” Again, the look of disgust passed over her face. They were nice elves but really, did they have to be such savages?

Tidemist looked up as Laluna came over with the cub and smiled, nodding towards the raw parts of the eagle. “I have a tribe of wolf-blooded elves who live near my tribe. They usually preferred their meat raw. Are you wolf-blooded?” She looked at her curiously. She noticed the fox woman and blinked a bit, then shrugged a little. What was the point of being surprised anymore?

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2017, 07:09:12 PM »

A little less fragrant now, Moondrop climbed out to sit at the streamside, allowing herself some time to just enjoy the little star cousins as she dried off. Hoping she would see the fish again, just to know it was real, but the water was only smooth ripples reflecting the light. She tried to keep in her mind the reason she had gone to the dreamberry grove or she knew she would forget.

Ah, yes. Food. For her and the wounded fox...girl...?

At least the droppings had been evidence that there were indeed creatures to trap in the area, but such loose and copious amounts made Moondrop leery of what they might be. Her traps would certainly be useless against a branch-horn, and she wouldn't want to meet one alone anyway.

Plus there was the pig. The piglet might make a good meal, but where there were babies, there would undoubtedly be other, full-grown swine that were sure to wreck any traps she set.

But not knowing what else to do, she decided she would stop by the dreamberry patch and - taking much more care where she set her feet this time! - set a few traps, then return to the others.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #231 on: December 19, 2017, 08:06:11 PM »

(ADDED A POLL about certain rule thing, and would like to get you vote! pleace check it if you have time! it affects the game about botching (rolling 1 with a die) during group activities)

http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?topic=428.25

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #232 on: December 19, 2017, 08:15:28 PM »

Tomi broke laughing, tried to calm down and tells her...

"Oh! hahah! ye should thank them for it!... Marut does it fer he doesn't get sick and that is a way to make sure we don't eat sick meat... he is taking care of us that way! hahahah! but it is funny, that is fer sure!..."

Tomi suddenly hugs her from the waist and lifts her to his shoulder, carrying her...

"Let me show ye how a real savage acts near ladies! RAWRrr!!..."

Moondrop sets the traps carefully and hears losts of rustling and noise from the bushes, many night animals are moving about... this truly is a good place to set traps... the one bush with the bee hive can be spotted because of all the broken branches and scattered berries, there are still hew bees walking about, for them it's too cold to fly anymore now that it's night time...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2017, 05:54:06 PM »

Vaeri blinked at Tomi as he began laughing, and her expression turned from surprised to skeptical. It still seemed horribly uncivilized to be eating scat. Then she let out a little cry of surprise as he lifted her up. He did it so effortlessly, and carried her as if she weighed nothing at all! She looked down at him, and his words made her laugh, she couldn't help it. This type of savageness she would not entirely mind.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2017, 02:57:51 AM »

Tomi carries her near the eagle and gently puts her down near Tidemist... momentarily looked her in a special way before sitting down near them and starting to carve edge of a pole, he is starting to look a little tired after doing so much but cannot find the time to stop... Marut looks a bit uneasy after seeing there is something between Tomi and Vaeri, but distracts himself by asking Tidemist...

"Can I help you with anything? I mean, while we eat... and Oh! by the way! I found this, not sure if it's any use, but..."

Marut hands Tidemist A naturally formed stone that has a bit of an bowl shape to it..."

"And I also found red hair, elven hair I believe, in the birch forest while I was searching stuff... none of us has that red hair..."

Tidemist instantly recognizes the hair marut is holding, it is red enough to belong to that Guyaro...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2017, 05:43:59 PM »

Vaeri was chuckling as Tomi carried her about almost like a kitling, and set her down gently. She saw the look he gave her, and smiled warmly to him in return. She watched him set about working on something else, and turned to help Tidemist with the eagle. Marut had her attention for the moment, so she busied herself by pulling out her jars of seasoning, trying to decide which would be best.

Tidemist looked at Marut and shook her head with a friendly smile. “Oh I think I have enough help with..uh...” She paused then nudged her head towards Vaeri sheepishly, she didn't know what her name was, or she couldn't seem to remember. She was pleased with the bowl like rock though. “I'm sure we'll find a use for this!” but her smile slipped away when she saw the red hair. In fact she began frowning as she recalled the encounter. “Yes, it's a red haired elf...his name is Guyaro...he was here..” and with that, she quietly sent the memory of what happened to Marut. Sending was easier than words in this case, even if he felt her frustration at not knowing what was going on and not being able to get answers.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2017, 07:14:08 PM »

Marut was very surpised at the sending and then clearly suffered headache...

"Aaaah... Whew... Hmmmh... So... Well this is... Interesting"

Marut rubs his chin and ponders about what he saw...

"You think what he said is true?.. And what golden skinned old man? I have not seen any one like that... Hmmmh..."

Despite her injuries or driven by them, Rustle quickly steals some of the raw meat for herself and Moondrop and sneaks off...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »

Tidemist was a little surprised to see him react in pain. Was he not good at sending? But he got hers despite the pain it seemed. She nodded in response to his questions, affirming them. “I hope he comes around again....but maybe he won't if there's a lot of people around. He's so...angry...” Tidemist frowned a bit more. She didn't pay Rustle any attention as she snagged some of the raw eagle.

Vaeri looked a bit surprised at Tidemist and Marut's conversation. How had she told him about what happened when she hadn't said a word? She watched them a little baffled before she slowly turned her attention to the spices again.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2017, 11:01:55 PM »

"I could track him for you..."

Marut says...

"Sure be might be in the mists, but I can see where he moves, places he visits... After that it's just a matter of patience... But I'll do it with one condition... No killing... I don't want my skills to be used for harming others..."

He looks Tidemist in the eyes and he is serious, that much is very clear... Marut's expression slowly melts into a smile...

"So what do you think?..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »

(Moondrop weekly roll = 5)

Moondrop rubbed her arms against the chill, cursing her missing cloak. Maybe it was time to end this experiment with the eggs. Whatever kind of birds they were, they were more use to her as a meal. She just hoped they weren't too feathery.

A rustling close by caused Moondrop to freeze. Turning her head slowly, she pinpointed the source of the sound and quickly flung her knife.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 06:11:37 AM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2017, 07:00:51 AM »

Moondrop's knife certainly hit something as there was high-pitched scream, a rabbit for sure! big one by the sounds of it! as Moondrop rushed to see her prey, there it laid a completely white rabbit, it had it's winter coat, the fur was so dense but it was not a season for rabbit's to change their coats yet... white cold was far off... but then Moondrop noticed a tree that also had a hollowed parts! deserted by elves long ago, but some animal had made a nest inside the former den...

But what struck her the most was... strange clothes on the ground near it! stretchy material, thick red and green cloth and strange white fur like stuff that seemed good at absorbing moisture...

what kind of elf would wear things like this and why were they laying here? still it strangely felt that no one was coming to get them, they had no smell to them, other than strange peppermint and cinnamon smell, both very odd to Moondrop...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2017, 11:48:11 AM »

Moondrop examined the clothing with curiosity. The cloth was fine like the dark-skinned maiden wore, but much thicker. Maybe the maiden would be able to use some of these. Moondrop was sure this forest was much colder than the...desert...she came from.

Moondrop put the red hat on. Now she was a little warmer and not missing her cloak so much.

The shoes she didn't need, but she thought either the sea-elf or the desert elf might need them, especially if they all were here for the white-cold.

She picked up the red and white...pants?...boots? It seemed to be both in one, and a little small at that. She ran her arm down one leg and was surprised to see the fabric give and widen as she stretched her hand out inside. Very strange.

Not needing another pair of pants, she packed all the other clothes inside the legs and tied the waist, then tied the legs to form a handle, that she slung over her shoulder and around her torso to carry it all back.

Excited to show the others her finds and see what they thought if them, she grabbed her rabbit and headed back to the big tree.

They were all there, enjoying the eagle, except for the fox-girl. Moondrop hoped that meant she was feeling better.

She hurried into the midst of them, talking quickly of what she had found and pulling out her treasures, only after realizing she had interrupted a conversation between Marut and Tidemist.

"Who do you think left these?" She wondered. "And why do they smell so strange?" She held them out to the nearest nose.

She held up the rabbit. "And why does this look like it's ready for white-cold, when it's not nearly time?"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:56:48 AM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »

(Jeb's art about the hat!)

Marut jumped a bit again! Moondrop came out of nowhere! He looked at the clothes very puzzled and squeezed the white ball on one of the hats, looking disgusted about how it feels, but still very intrigued...

"These are very strange! they are not even broken, why would anyone just leave them?... and... let us hope that white cold is not coming suddenly... I have never seen a long ear in all white during this time..."

Marut also sniffed the strange tiny pants and felt almost attacked by the scent, Tomi had to study the strange objects...

"These be odd, Sweet cheeks... still they are of our height... but who would dress in those colors if they wanted to blend in... why are these pants stretchy? like entrails of a great snake!..."

Moondrop suddenly hears chirping from where she left the eggs! they have hatched!...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:37:19 AM by Berit »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2017, 01:57:49 PM »

Quickly forgetting her questions, Moondrop leaves the clothing with the others and runs to see the hatchlings!

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »

As Moondrop looks into the hole, chirping gets louder as the chicks are happy to see someone!

Their chirps are naturally more silent than with many other birds and Moondrop still does not recognize what birds they are. the small and clumsy hatchlings fall down all the time as they try to come closer to her... only three of them have hatched from their eggs, the rest seem to be dead...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #245 on: December 25, 2017, 07:39:47 PM »

Tidemist looked a little baffled at Marut's words. “Who said anything about killing? I had to stop Tomi from killing him. There's no reason for anyone to die.” She didn't know what to else to say, or even what to think about this. Thankfully she was saved by Moondrop rushing in with some strange clothes and a new kill. She took up a green hat as well and examined it with curiosity and placed it on her head, marveling at the feel of the fabric, like nothing she had imagined. It was so soft and plushy! She couldn't help but giggle a little at the hat.

Vaeri looked up at the mention of strange clothes and abandoned the spices for a moment, which she had begun sprinkling over the eagle half to be roasted. She was intrigued by the clothing, and what the purpose of some of them could be. Bright colors was nothing new to her, the brighter the better was the usual opinion of the Sun Folk. “I do wonder who left them. Could they belong to that elf that was here earlier?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #246 on: December 25, 2017, 11:02:30 PM »

Marut studied the clothes a bit and then turned to Tidemist...

"Oh, alright... I just had to make sure... I had... that happen once..."

Marut looked down a bit, clearly he cannot forgive himself for accidentally helping someone he should not have helped and the thing led to someone's death... he shakes it off and smiles slightly...

"So? do you want me to track him? now that we both think alike..."

Marut cannot stop himself from correcting Tidemists hat a little, then he seems more happy... Tomi carries loads of mud on a certain place near the poles he is making. he is muddy and completely dirty himself now, Marut looks at him and tells Tidemist...

"Hmmmh... maybe I should stop him? he has a habit of over working and then exhausting himself completely... he has that mad shine to his eyes again, a clear sign of him not knowing when to stop..."

Naked Rustle sneaks in and secretly grabs one of Vaeri's spice jars and gives it a big sniff... she jumps and leaves the jar, running all the way to the stream as if she was attacked by bees!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #247 on: December 25, 2017, 11:08:56 PM »

Group roll time! late again! Christmas was rough!

Hint of grassy scent still lingers in the air, there is also another scents mixed with it, like one of a watery plant and a strange scent that can be only described as perfume, not a natural scent but one that was made by elves, more a masculine perfume than feminine...

You must roll over 8 to unlock a new area!
Group roll 16! Success!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:20:46 AM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #248 on: December 26, 2017, 02:57:43 AM »

(Group roll: 6! Yay!)

Laluna sat near the eagle with the cub in her lap. She was still a bit worn out from the healing, but she knew food would make her recover faster.

"Wolf-blooded? I don't think so. Raw meat or not, both work for me." she smiled to Tidemist.

Laluna took some raw meat and chewed it a bit, and then gave some of it to the cub to see how he liked it. As she was feeding the cub, she looked amused how Tomi carried Vaeri there. She noticed their looks, and smiled a little to herself. She was glad that the tribe was getting along this well. Though the fox-girl seemed a bit odd to her still. Why did she feel the need to steal her food?

Laluna listened to Tidemist and Marut's conversation, curious about the red-haired elf. She wondered, if he had been living around here for a long time. And who was the golden elf Marut talked about? Laluna's attention turned to the grey-haired girl, who just appeared out from nowhere with a bundle of strange clothes and a white rabbit. Who would wear such colorful clothes in the woods?

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #249 on: December 26, 2017, 04:04:03 AM »

The Cub sniffed the meat for a while, not knowing if it was alright to eat it... then slowly he bites into it and suddenly starts hogging all of it and growling! he is starving and ready to defend the meat from those who might take it! Marut sits down next to Laluna and puts the last hat on her, it's red and green stripes contrast heavily from her blue hair and strange make her look paler... Tomi lifts one of the poles up, huffing and puffing, nails it to the ground and starts lifting another one...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Up