Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 62032 times)

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2017, 09:18:07 AM »

Laluna. An interesting name, Vaeri thought to herself. She seemed very chattery, and it made Vaeri smile a bit. She turned her head at Laluna's words, seeing they were true. How curious. She was only vaguely familiar with mist and fog like this, but it didn't happen often in the desert. At the mention of looking for possible clothing material, it made Vaeri smile more. “Are you looking for more clothing then?” She teased lightly, but she nodded her assent to go with Laluna.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2017, 10:31:03 AM »

As Tidemist was floating in the forest, something sparkly yet again caught her attention, but this sparkly thing was big! soon she realized it was sun reflecting from waters surface, but odd water! it was hanging in the air like a huge water ball while one large ball slowly orbited it... and then the most strange vision suddenly seeped into her mind, the ball was once filled with various live fish! here where all could admire them... a wavedancer had made it for land walkers to see the beauty under the waves they never could see otherwise...

Vaeri and Laluna noticed Marut eating something straight off the ground and was happy about it... Marut looked at them and because of her garment, Marut though Laluna was some new else for a moment...

"oh hi! beautiful here, isn't it!?... you got new clothes! that is good! they look very nice!..."

Czarine

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #152 on: December 12, 2017, 10:47:30 AM »

Laluna looked at Vaeri, and laughed heartily.

"Oh no! I just thought you seemed to enjoy using new materials, that's all. I hope these clothes will last me at least a week!" she grinned. It seemed as if Laluna's clothes had a tendency to get ruined often...

Laluna's attention turned to Marut, who seemed to be eating something.

"Hi! I didn't know there were birch trees around here." she looked around. "Have you found anything interesting?" she asked Marut.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #153 on: December 12, 2017, 11:00:49 AM »

"well there are birds... That means feather for arrows and meat for our belly... But nothing more yet! Who knows what is hiding around here, Here is long ear droppings, they taste fresh...  As does the moose saliva on the tree bark... It's salty so it was left there recently..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2017, 11:06:04 AM »

Laluna tilted her head, confused.

"You can tell that by just tasting? I had never thought of that!" she smiled at Marut.

"So you can make arrows! I'd really like to learn to use a bow. I don't know how hard it is to learn, though."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2017, 12:37:42 PM »

Tidemist stared in amazement at the floating ball of water, like the ones she could make. Yet it seemed capable of staying suspended without the elf being near by! Would she ever be able to do something like that? And that vision...but then she was struck by a foreboding feeling. What had happened to the fish in the water, and the elves who were suppose to be enjoying them...?

Vaeri walked with Laluna a bit gracefully. It was strange to not feel the sand shifting beneath her feet, but somewhat easier. “Well I shall keep you in stitches as long as I can. I do hope I can find something to make fabric, just in case...No elf should have to run about bare.” Her voice took on a disapproving note at the concept. She noticed the excitable elf on the ground and wondered what in the world he could be chewing.

She leaned close a bit curiously as Laluna and Marut spoke, then reeled back with revulsion when he said he was eating dropping. How barbaric could an elf be?! She nearly felt herself retching, and it was only supreme force of will that she didn't, but it was a pretty near thing. Then he mentioned tasting saliva, and that was when she did retch a bit. She raised her hand to her mouth, gagging at the thought and trying to be as quiet as possible about it. Then Laluna was talking about doing it as well!

“I'm-gag- going back to the-retch- tree.” She said with difficulty and swiftly walked away. Tomi would surely make much better company than these disgusting elves! At least until she was able to forget this particularly distasteful bit of information.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »

Tidemist does not know what has happened, this huge water sphere, the dens in the tree, the wall in her cave, all shaped with elven hands... But this place is empty, none of them are here to greet them... It is more than a bit ominous...

Marut's face lights up...

"I could teach you! It wont be that--"

Marut's speech to Laluna gets interrupted by Vaeri's sudden ordeal, he looks at Laluna when Vaeri walks away...

"What happened to her? You think she is sick or something?.."

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 08:18:05 PM by Berit »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2017, 07:28:12 PM »

Tidemist frowned as she drifted away from the orb of water, consumed by her disturbing thoughts. Possibly another tribe had lived here. What could have wiped out a tribe of elves without leaving a trace? There were no signs of attack, or even harm. They couldn't have just disappeared, right? Especially with more elves showing up. Should she mention it to the others, or keep quiet until she knew more? She came back to the tree, and put the things she found in the simmering pot, and gave it a stir with a cleaned stick, still mulling quietly.

Vaeri came back to the tree, more dignified now. She walked over and sat beside Tomi, a bit relieved to be back around the one elf who seemed properly civilized. She noticed the tanned elf with the strange ears stirring a pot of soup, and gave her a small nod of greeting, though she seemed too absorbed in her thoughts to respond.

She shrugged and turned to Tomi, and smiled softly to him. “Thank you for loaning me your knife. What is it you're making anyway?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2017, 01:55:57 AM »

Tomi smiles and jokingly kneels to present her something...

"here ye go, my pretty! hope it suits ye! took extra effort in making it!..."

It is a bowl with colors! not a dull brown but vibrant greens and shades of red, carefully detailed and there is a strange shiny surface covering it all, making it easy to clean...

"hope ye like it..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2017, 08:07:09 AM »

Vaeri looked intrigued as Tomi knelt in a joking manner, then let out a little gasp of delight at the bowl he presented. “Oh Tomi, it's lovely! I had no idea you had such skill...” She took the bowl and was a bit surprised the feel the outside was smooth, almost like glazed pottery. In fact had she not seen him carving the wood all this time, she might have thought it was pottery! “Thank you so much.” She gave him a smile of such warmth and her hand touched his gently.

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2017, 09:46:47 AM »

Laluna looked after Vaeri, who had suddenly bolted back to where they came from.

"Hmm, might be that her stomach isn't used to the food here." she shrugged, and turned back to Marut.

"Anyway, I'm going to look for some herbs around here. I think I smelled clovers a moment ago." she smiled, and looked around.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2017, 11:16:36 AM »

Tomi seems very happy that Vaeri approves his gift... there is clearly traces of berries and green herds on one stone where he made the colors... Tomi then momentarily turns to lift few boulders on top of another, there is some mud and clay between them... he is clearly building them an oven...

"Ye need this to bake bread, ay?..."

there is also blocks of wood on the ground he is using to create other bowls and such... he clearly works hard and enjoys working overall...

Marut follows Laluna and it doesn't take long to find white clovers, their flowers can be used in a hot water drink to battle fever and flu... Marut looks at her studying the flowers and looks them more closely himself. he seems happy here, in the forest... Laluna also finds a rabbit hide on the ground! Marut says...

"there it is! I wondered where it went to..."

Laluna also notices an eagle, a big threatening bird on the ground, looking into a small crevice between some rocks... and hears whimpering!...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:18:44 AM by Berit »

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2017, 12:16:49 PM »

Laluna collected some clover flowers in her pouch. She was pleased that there were so many!

"These are good for fever when brewed. They can also help if you have a cold." she explained to Marut, showing which flowers were good.

Laluna seemed a bit puzzled when she spotted a rabbit's hide on the ground, but she was a bit amused when it turned out to be Marut's. She wondered if Marut was a forgetful type.

Then her attention turned to an eagle. She was just thinking why it would be down on ground, when she heard the whimpering! In total disregard for her own safety, she rushed towards the sound, furiously throwing sticks at the eagle.

"Away! Shoo!"

(Random dice roll: 5)

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »

The tang of smoke in her nostrils. She was held down by flames, her skin slick from the heat of it.

Momentary panic as her eyes snapped open to a world of fiery orange. She shook her head and the flames parted, showing a sun lit clearing.

She was caught in a net of...hair?

Slowly it came back to Moondrop. As she awakened her eyes focused on Tidemist tending to the bubbling pot, Tomi and Vaeri bent over something brightly colored and shimmering in the sun.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:55:06 PM by Jeb »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2017, 07:29:30 PM »

Vaeri looked more and more impressed as she watched Tomi. Again the delighted smile when he mentioned baking bread. “Yes, I would like to very much if I can find the grain to mill into flour. We could also use it to fire some pottery, so you don't have to spend so much time carving wood.” But then the work he had done for her was lovely. Her fingers traced over the edge of the bowl again in mild wonder. “Do you need any help with that?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2017, 11:36:37 AM »

(sorry for the late reply and that I added no pictures of the rock formation! internet has been very slow and failing constantly, but it seems to have sorted itself out now!...)

the large rocks at the birch forest have a nice hiding place or perhaps a den spot for later use, but the large eagle guarding it will not budge! it clearly has accidentally dropped it's prey somewhere between the rocks and is not going to move without fighting for it! such a powerful bird could easily snatch and carry an elf, not to mention to tore one to pieces!... it screams at Laluna and starts behaving aggressively!... one elf could not bring this bird down! but something is there, alive and injured, whimpering with such an heart wrenching way... it sounds like a wolf cub the more Laluna listens to it!...

(to slay this beast, you need minimum of three elves and everyone attending the battle must throw over 4 to not get injured)

Moondrop truly was under a warm blanket of hair, Rustle still slept happily against her, mumbling something about chasing an elk... Moondrop'ss hair shined like cold silver in the light of the slowly setting sun, and Rustle's was the color of fiery orange... she did not smell "civilized" like some of the elves here. Moondrop's ears also pick up the whimpering of an wolf cub somewhere nearby...

Tomi looks at Vaeri while he is setting the rock straight...

"I wouldn't want ye to dirty yer delicate hands... but if ye could stir the mud and clay a bit, it would be the biggest help..."

Tomi was sweating quite a bit, despite his height he is able to lift quite a bit but it nearing his limit... but it determined to get the oven done for Vaeri during this day...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2017, 11:57:24 AM »

Laluna kept throwing rocks and sticks furiously at the eagle! She was determined to help the whimpering creature at all costs. She tried her best to keep the eagle from getting too close to the rocks.

"MARUT! ANYONE! HELP!!!" she shouted, hoping that the hunter was still nearby...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »

Marut heard Laluna's call, dropping everything else he rushed towards Laluna's voice and was there sooner than anyone could have realized...

"What is it?? What is going on??..."

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »

Laluna pointed at the rocks.

"Something's injured over there, and the eagle won't leave it be!" she explained in distress.

She was afraid, that it was badly injured...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »

Marut nodded when he saw the rock and heard the distressed animal inside, So Marut readied his bow and also called for help from anyone near by...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2017, 04:19:20 PM »

At hearing a cry for help, Moondrop rolled away from Rustle and ran toward the noise. At seeing the eagle and Marut with his bow ready, she pulled her knife.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:28:09 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2017, 07:38:05 PM »

Rustle falls to her face from top of Moondrop and is in a state of confusion foe a second, then rushes after Moondrop after hearing the plea for help, when she notices what is going on she starts shaking and drooling, then screams and her scream turns into a blood chilling fox call and she transforms into a fox and immedially attacks the eagle!...

(Rustle rolled 2!)

The eagle sinks its mighty talons into Rustles back! She is badly injured and bleeding within the eagles grasp!...

Marut tries to save her by shooting his arriw through the eagle's neck!...

(Marut rolled 5!)

Arrow whistles through the air and pierces the eagles neck, the eagle screeches and crashes down from the stones still holding the fox, the eagle tries to recover and get back to it's wings!...

(there is more elves than 3, so the difficulty is lowered, you need to throw over 3 to awoid injury in this battle)

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2017, 07:52:50 PM »

Vaeri smiled pleasantly and began stirring the mixture. Clay and mud would wash off easily, as long as it didn't splash onto her clothes. She jumped a bit and looked up startled when she heard the cry of help from Laluna but didn't move. She wasn't one to face danger, and she knew she would probably simply be in the way, or get hurt. She lowered her head a bit and continued what she was doing, as other elves rushed to help.

Tidemist's head jerked up at Laluna's and Marut's call, and she swiftly abandoned the pot, her chieftess and huntress instincts kicking in. She grabbed up her spear as she glided towards the call, seeing the others fighting a huge bird with a fox in it's claw! Well it wasn't the only creature who could fight in the sky! She let out a fierce cry as she dove at the hawk from above with her spear!

(Tidemist rolled a 6!!! that's my chieftess! phew!)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2017, 08:07:54 PM »

Tidemist's spear pierces the bird's chest, causing huge damage as the eagle finally drops the fox to the ground and the fox turns in to a injured naked elf woman... The eagle still refuses to die and flaps it's wings slowly while screeching in pain... Next blow should be enough to still the animal's heart...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 15, 2017, 05:53:44 AM »

Moondrop quickly throws her knife at the wounded bird.

(Moondrop rolls 3.)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Up