Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Wolfpack!  (Read 29536 times)

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Name my BABIES!
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2017, 09:43:36 AM »

Whoa, Mudpaw sure is big! Must be stealing others' food... And that's a big pack! I wonder how many will survive to adulthood...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:43 AM »

All of them, if I can help it! your Mudpaw is going to make it hard! he is so heavy the adult wolves cannot carry him too long!

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2017, 03:48:45 PM »

Any news on the pups?  ;D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2017, 10:54:57 AM »

Adding some news later! currently  have a friend staying over so I cannot spend too much time here! but the pups are safe! I assure you!...

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2017, 11:35:49 AM »

No rush, I was just curious.  ;D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2017, 04:53:10 PM »

Sunspot VS Frostyfox! this is a spoiler about the wolves as they reach adulthood! My friend was over so the wolves kinda grew during that time! I will upload more soon as my internet allows it, it has been a total ass of late!

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2017, 12:30:41 AM »

Wow! They're so big! Can't wait to see the rest! ;D

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2017, 07:47:06 AM »

They are big! Time flies.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2018, 07:51:57 AM »

Berit, what's up with the pups? I'm assuming they aren't pups anymore.  ;D

BoydTel

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »

Sunspot VS Frostyfox! this is a spoiler about the wolves as they reach adulthood! My friend was over so the wolves kinda grew during that time! I will upload more soon as my internet allows it, it has been a total ass of late!

I love this image. They both look so cool. I think I prefer the gray one a tiny bit more though.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2018, 05:03:34 AM »

I'M BACK! Sorry it took this long! My game crashed and some of my saves got corrupted, took some time searching and I did have a back up of the save! thanks for your patience! also, I cheated a little (just a little) I though we did not see the pups enough, so I loaded an older "auto-save" from the save I had, there they are still puppies! so here we go! lot's get right back to it! and thank for your comment, BoydTel! hang around long enough and you get to name a puppy as well, when these pups have their own pups!...

Let's start with this image! Lightning and Quartzpelt were begging for food and Lightnings nose started to itch... I bet Quartzpelt is going to love having her neck and ear full of snot!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2018, 06:11:44 AM »

Sunspot and Lightning returning once again from that darn field! Momma Timmain was not happy waiting for them to return from their "Elk hunt"... Sunspot seems to just understand how angry TImmain looks while Lightning is under the wrong assumption that they are off the hook...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:14:08 AM by Berit »

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2018, 09:19:58 AM »

Haha, so much fun to hear about them! :D

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »

Yay! Super excited to get back to this.  ;D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »

Okay! I'll add these "adult form" pictures I took out of the way! since we are back to puppies!...

Here is adult Darkstar! Look at those cheek patterns! it's like war paint or commando stripes! none of my other Wolfquest wolves have ever had them! Darkstar is just beautiful and strong build adult!...

Sweet Sunspot sensing the rain that is coming, she has such a good nose and soft looking fur!... and that notch in her ear was made by Frostyfox, she bit her ear when they had more fierce battle as adults...

Sadly I don't know where the heck I put the other screenshots! but here was few!...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »

Darkstar looks so cool as an adult! Can't wait to see more of the cub-stage!

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2018, 01:52:27 PM »

Timmain chasing some bunnies in the bushes! Czarine asked for some scenery so here we see some!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2018, 01:54:49 PM »

And back to the puppies! Two of the pups (Lightning and Mudpaw) interested in some flying bugs and Lionstalker is just spacing off… Joyleaf is left to watch the pups again and she just finds the flies annoying… also, why is Lightnings mouth almost always open like that?...

Czarine

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2018, 01:26:20 AM »

Ooh, great view! At least the flies keep the cubs busy, so they don't go wandering too far! :D

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2018, 07:09:40 AM »

I've been trying to get screenshots of the prey animals, but bunnies are so darn quick! same goes with foxes and coyotes, (I named one fox rustle as it seems to be interested in staring at the pups but not interested in attacking) and Moose are dang dangerous to get close to, I have few pictures of the elk but I'm not satisfied with those!... also cougars and bears... and birds... I must get pictures someday! and also, dogs and cows! but for that I must use Blackfell! he is fast enough to get close and run away before hunters gun him down! also, would people be interested if I made our wolves in Sims 4 as well? we could do them as puppies or adults!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2018, 08:16:52 AM »

I don't know why but that bird always seems to be attacking Skywise (the big gray one) here we see the same dang bird doing it even in the title screen! there it is! on top of the U in WolfQuest title!... and the Wolves here a Joyleaf and Skywise, the adults, and then there is Sunspot, Moonpearl, Mudpaw (He gets everywhere) and Gloomhowl...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2018, 08:22:38 AM »

Czarine asked me to see the surroundings a bit more, so here is one! though the pups never venture here, too open and dangerous. This is a Hare hunting heaven! a nice place to hunt some Wabbits! also, that small pond of water in almost the only water source during summer…

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2018, 08:35:10 AM »

Whoops! chose a wrong time to peek out of the bushes for hares!... also This pretty girl wolf here is amaterasu (named by Czarine) a new wolf I created to explore the surroundings in peace to get better pictures of the scenery and animals there! Amaterasu isn't actually related to the other pack, but I like to pretend she part of it somehow (Maybe Joyleaf's sibling?)...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2018, 08:42:30 AM »

I actually feel kinda bad for harassing this young bear, just look at him, he is like "Come on, Don't bite me in the butt"... I think he just wanted to be left alone...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2018, 09:03:28 AM »

Petrified forest. One of the areas in our wolf pack's territory. This was once a lush forest but not there are only petrified tree stumps left... and by the way, what is our Wolf pack called?... it still doesn't have a name!...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up