Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Messaging Issues  (Read 9971 times)

jaRf

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
Re: Messaging Issues
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 06:36:40 AM »

PM sent.

Well, of course we can use eqfa just as a platform to store the art (and maybe hardly anyone else sees it) and have twice per year a little "Hello there, long time no see!" when it is calendar topic time.
But as far as I know you put some resources in here, so I guess you would like to see this blossoming here a little.

I have a slightly different opinion about these people who rarely visit: Some might visit rarely because they don't receive heads-up!s.
Also checking comments on the gallery is maybe not as comfortable as e.g. on DA. I think for artists it could be important (let me speak for me at least) to bring good energy into the world - but of course if you put hours into something (and I sometimes even do with photos), then it is good to have something coming back. Some feedback, a little interaction between artist and audience. What do they see, how to they read the image, did they notice the symbolism? Or maybe the have totally different associations? Or just read some reaction like "aww, nice, I like this and that aspect", "how funny" or whatnot.
But maybe I am too emotional, sensitive or old-school about it.

Moreover some people have a lot of stuff going on and cannot check here daily / weekly. Sometimes life just keeps you busy. So from that point of view a reminder can be helpful.

PS: I don't have awesome ideas currently at hand how to enthuse people to be here more often. Maybe I'll have some ideas later. But I feel like it's sometimes hard to motivate people these days. Otoh. a lot of people are so busy with daily life it is not surprising that they lack energy for other things.

AceQuester

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2017, 10:55:17 AM »

Hi,

I received the email this weekend. I check regular (almost daily lately) this site but I don't leave messages that often. Partly because there isn't much to reply too ;) But maybe there are more like me who are just waiting to see new messages and threats :P lol
Warm furs and good hunting... And remember it's a Beautiful Life!

AceQuester

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 07:28:26 AM »

Again I received an email with much delay. The message from jaRf, dated februari 06, came in my email just 45 minutes ago (februari 8 at 3.45 p.m. my time). That's 2 days delay. Some messages don't arrive at all and the ones that does, are with delay.
Hope you have enough info for now.
Warm furs and good hunting... And remember it's a Beautiful Life!

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »

It seems I am receiving emails again, lately. Maybe for 2 weeks now. Good thing that, I hope it stays working.

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 03:11:39 AM »

After a pause with no working notifications (summer/autumn) it seems to start working again. Still hic-ups, and some delayed, but whatever changed recently it seems to have improved things to a certain extent at least on my side.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up