Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2018 EQ Fan Calender Guidelines  (Read 41220 times)

AceQuester

• Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 EQ Fan Calender Guidelines
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2017, 07:43:46 AM »

Hi Maggie,

After reading EyesHigh messages I want to take up the following:
Again I'm not receiving any notifications from this site. I have to log in and see for myself if people placed new messages in excisting threats or if new threats are made. I hope you can fix it. :)
Warm furs and good hunting... And remember it's a Beautiful Life!

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »

I know some people aren't getting messages, I've tried to fix it but it is only affecting some of you some of the time. I'm starting to think it has less to do with the site and more to do with something on your ends. It's hard to pinpoint because I am not having the issue and it seems to affect members in certain areas of the world only and only at certain times.

As I've said, if there is any information that is of extreme importance I will email you directly, otherwise logging in will just have to do for the time being. I mean getting notifications is nice but in order to reply or do any follow-up you have to log in anyway.  ;)

Please don't think I'm not trying to figure something out but I think I've exhausted things on my end for the time being. I'll see what other upgrades I can do in the new year.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2017, 05:46:12 PM »

If I'm honest I wasn't sure how well Entirely Ekuar the calendar would go over but it's all together and up on the site and I think we did a fantastic job on a theme that could have been well...bad.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back. Thank you all for your hard work!  ;D

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2018, 03:45:20 AM »

I think it turned out marvellous, and Ekuar deserved it! ;)

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2018, 08:26:43 AM »

Thank you, Maggie! I am so happy Ekuar got all this love in this wonderful calendar!

AceQuester

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2018, 07:31:50 AM »

Hi Maggie,

Tnx again for the wonderfull work. Looks great. I haven't looked on redbubble but when it's up for sale, I will order it later :)

Well I assume the same rules apply for the 2019 calendar? Last time I check it was bonded but I'll find out in a sec ;) Where can I sign up? :) I'm going for Sust, Pool and their wolves :)
Warm furs and good hunting... And remember it's a Beautiful Life!

Hyakurin

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2018, 08:36:36 PM »

It looks wonderful!
One problem though on Red Bubble it’s missing October... (November appears twice).
Not pointing it out because it’s mine. lol

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2018, 08:03:57 AM »

The calendar has all the months in the correct place when I look at it. Not sure why you're not seeing it correctly.

Hyakurin

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2018, 04:26:47 PM »

It looks great today! Not sure what was up. lol

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2018, 12:36:33 PM »

Received my printed calendar, looks pretty good.  ;D

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2018, 02:53:06 PM »

I'm still waiting for it. International shipment, customs, local post system, the usual... but the one from last year was of good quality, as far as I can judge that (at least it didn't scream CMYK at me).

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2018, 02:50:20 AM »

One must just start to complain... got it today. Had a little dent in all corners (was probably dropped during shipment, wrapping also had this bump) but was okay otherwise. Basic quality is like last year, tick paper that resembles cardboard more than paper, a very gentle silky shine. Doesn't scream CMYK too obviously, so the colours are good, better than what I saw on other printed things that originated from RGB images. Well, detail vanishes due to the size. CMYK transaltion eats then a little more. E.g. similar tones on each other vanish completely, the letters on the cups at Pike's bar in my entry aren't visible, Pike has freckles that are vanished, the fancy pompoms at Ahdri's shoes are only visible if you know they're there, the dreamberries... well, at least the overall image is there. ;)

So I learn that 3300x2550 is not enough for detail and especially CMYK-printed even less. And I should do less detail.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up