Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2018 EQ Fan Calender Guidelines  (Read 10023 times)

Cloudchaser

• Treewee
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 EQ Fan Calender Guidelines
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 11:21:24 AM »

I'll have my entry done well before this weekend if everything goes as planned (just tidying up the last bits and pieces).  :D

But if there was all that work and it will not even be a calendar, I would be devastated, not only for myself but for all the others still participating.  :'(

I'm not really good at "speed drawing" digitally (and digital is my main medium), but if that's what it takes to have enough entries to fill the calendar, I hereby offer to do another one. It would probably have to be in another medium like watercolour or the like, as I work faster on paper than on the computer, but then the finishing touches will still be done digitally. My only (?) problem is that I will be away from home from Oct. 22. until Oct. 28, so that leaves me give or take a *gulp* :o week to finish the second entry. But I'm willing to try, if that's what is needed to finish enough entries for the calendar! :)

Czarine

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2017, 11:35:55 AM »

I'm also up for drawing an entry, even though I didn't sign up originally.  :) I'm quite busy this month, so it probably won't be anything fancy, but an entry nevertheless! I basically have this week and a few days at the end of the month to draw it, so the schedule is tight, but not impossible!  ;D

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »

@jaRf - Stick with your entry as it is, I don't think it should be split into two. ;)

@Wildfire - Thanks for passing the message along. :) I've sent emails to some of the artist who have participated in past calendars, so I'll see if they can jump in but if not I'll let you know.

@Cloudchaser - Don't worry just concentrate on your entry. :) We'll have a calendar. ;)

@Yavia - I'll message you with some ideas

@Czarine - I sent you an email a few days ago but I guess you didn't receive it. It would be great if you could submit an entry that would be awesome. I can give those jumping in a bit of extra time if need be. :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:37:21 PM by Maggie »

Czarine

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »

@Maggie - I did receive it, I was just too busy with unpacking my stuff in our new apartment to answer. Sorry!  :-X

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2017, 12:51:27 PM »

@Maggie - I did receive it, I was just too busy with unpacking my stuff in our new apartment to answer. Sorry!  :-X

Oh no problem, it's just I mailed several people and quite a few were returned because the email they have here on the site was invalid. I thought that might have been the case with you.

Treefox

• Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »

Wow, thanks to all the members who jumped in to give us another delightful calendar! Thank you!

@Wildfire: Thanks for spreading the word, lovely lady! Wonderful job!

I hope I'll get my entry done next week!

Yavia

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »

Funny thing: I've come up with two ideas. And now I can't deside. I'll make them both just in case. Making progress at the first one.

jaRf

• MatureArtAccess
  • Wolf
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »

Good to see things seem to come into safe waters. Thanks, people!

Progress on my side is fairly good (if I'd ever be satisfied with my work...). A lot of it is done and the open parts are progressing. Things look more and more manageable, whenever I had a day or evening with focused work. Still glad I started early this year.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2017, 11:31:20 AM »

Yes! Excitement....submissions are coming in....woo hoo!

Yavia

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »

Uff, I just finished my submissions and sended it to Maggie.
It was a real fun to draw again especially this fast.
Thanx to welcome me this late as friendly as ever. I allways enjoy being with all of you.

jaRf

• MatureArtAccess
  • Wolf
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Today at 01:03:27 PM »

It's astonishing how fast some people are. Well, at least I can see the finish line from afar. :)

Yavia

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Today at 02:46:34 PM »

Sorry - Please don't feel sad! I just have a lot, a lot of practise. I nearly draw in my sleep. And all spare time of the last days I spend drawing.

I have faith in you, jarf! You'll can make it!  :)

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #62 on: Today at 03:18:46 PM »

I know I said I'd have it finished last week, but life and Ekuar's face happened (he's so hard to draw!). Hopefully I'll be finished tomorrow :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up