Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 4337 times)

jaRf

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2015, 02:31:51 PM »

Or whatever you like to celebrate these days. I wish you all and your families a good time and may the coming year be a better one. May it bring us health, peace, wisdom and inspiration.
I hope that I'll be able to participate in life (and maybe art?!) - this year has been quite a pain in that regard.

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 08:44:46 AM »

Happy holidays from me to you as well!
I share your wish, jaRf, to be able to draw more in the new year. I feel like I haven't much this past year, though I have worked with clay some more. New job just comes with a whole lot of new ways to find one's balance again.

Amberfox

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »

And a very Happy Holidays to one and all from the deep southeastern US. Have one more storm system to brave before the tornado threats are over, but so far, everyone I know had made it through without harm. I think it was a hint from family, but two of my gifts this year were art supplies. Now I have no excuse but to try using media I normally wouldn't. Still plenty more art to come that I'm working on, maybe I'll be inspired to use all the color media in the supplies. Wishing all a prosperous and happy NEW YEAR!
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 02:21:49 AM »

Happy Holidays everyone!

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 08:20:57 PM »

Late to the party as usual...

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 04:07:51 AM »

While also late I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hopefully you could all spend the Holidays in the Fashion you prefer.

Tah-Marien

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 10:36:28 AM »

Merry Christmas and wonderful winter solstice.   [and]  Happy New year !    Yippee for 2016 !

I hope everyone had wonderful times and great feasting. 
I think in Greece they celebrate 2 weeks later than this Continent ?  Sooo are we not still early ?  I must always be on that time. *smile* 

Blessings
OC / PC    ChangeStone  _    SweetWater Holt
http://tah-marien.deviantart.com/

jaRf

• Tuftear
  • just another Rayek fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 02:55:54 AM »

New Year is on 1st of January in most countries, in China (and maybe a few other Asian countries) they have New Year later.
Christmas is celebrated in most countries with a christian influence on 24th - 26 th of December, just the orthodox christians celebrate it a few weeks later. That applies to probably most countries with kyrillic / greek letters (Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Makedonia, I don't know about Bulgaria). Not sure about the east baltic sea states and some others in proximity to Russia. Though some already mix with Islam beliefs or Bhuddism.
Pages: [1]   Go Up