Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destinys Non-EQ Art  (Read 412081 times)

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: Destinys Non-EQ Art
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2014, 11:26:13 PM »

* clears throat *
Well now... This is quite awkward.
Those of you which follow my deviantart know that I have been out of work since January, and since then begun my reobsession with Pirates.
I don't draw quite as often as I used to, however I wish to change that this year. Slowly returning to art, I think I can balance it with my constant writing (my novels have become somewhat of a priority with the thoughts of college).
Meanwhile here is some of what I was able to regurgitate of my art inspiration.

My DnD Halfling, Aderath

Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Here's to hoping I can get myself back on track!

James Kidd from Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: Destinys Non-EQ Art
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2015, 05:19:06 PM »

Work, Work, and more work. I haven't been on the internet much, but I plan to make my return ( I've said this a million times but I swear its true ) and with that, I am doing art commissions and trades in order to save up money. I'm currently so broke that it's not even funny, and it's been a struggle trying to pay rent and car insurance and everything -- life has just not been kind. The only one getting me through this is my wonderful girlfriend, and I'm hoping with the new season I can be back where I once was, drawing elves and making plans for college.

College is in the works, for now, here's some older pieces that one I never got around to finishing.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up