Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back from the Dead!  (Read 3040 times)

Swiftshadow

• Treewee
  • Skype - Omenmaha
    • View Profile
    • D.Antoinette @ deviant art
Back from the Dead!
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:31:58 PM »

My my my..... five years of dust I've seem to have gathered here, such a shame, that! Well then, Allow me to fix that little oopsie!

AYooooooah, my fellow holt dwellers! It's been a long, LOOOONG five years away, though seriously it feels like MORE since I even picked up any EQ related ANYTHING. But now that I have, I can't seem to stop~! I hope to finally put forth the effort I put into my silly and ridiculous art and blow some renewed and reconstructed life BACK into my forgotten and abused little elflings <3. My poor lil long ears, I have neglected them so!

I look forward to reconnecting here in the world of Two Moons once again!  AHHHH I'M SIMPLY ALIGHT WITH EXCITEMENT~!!!!

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Re: Back from the Dead!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 01:58:38 AM »

Welcome back! It'll be nice to see some more new stuff from you. :)

Amberfox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Back from the Dead!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

Ayooooooah Swift'!

Great to hear back from you, I hope it has something to do with our recent email! Anyway, I can't wait to see what you've been doing and what you're working on, plus we still have Thornweaver and Noblepride to unleash on the unsuspecting World of Two Moons! And no matter what, we can still unleash Messiah and Brawnarrow on each other, too!

Will the world survive?
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride!
Pages: [1]   Go Up