Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wahhoo-verse  (Read 4385 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Wahhoo-verse
« on: October 12, 2012, 04:33:18 PM »

Heya! Long time no see!... so... Wahhoo-Verse ins't really a Holt, but I thought I'd start this post about it here, since its the closest thing to it!... if someone is interested in asking something, feel free to!... so, how does Wahhoo-Verse differ from the real EQ world?..

- Wahhoo group characters are in it! that means: Marut, Tomi, Cade (My characters) Laluna (Czarine's character) Leora & Miriel (Insertio's characters) Terra, ambrella & Viviane (Luna's characters) as well as some characters any of us can use, those are our animal characters...
- The Timeline is different, some characters live that are dead in the books and the opposite... and some are of different age, for example, in our games Dart is the same age with Ember and Suntop...
- Leetah is evil as Winnowill managed to change her... we do apologize for anyone who feels offended... but she does make such an wonderful villain!...
- Accidental time-travelling is a thing, but affects only few (the player characters except mine) So they have met Two-spear and elves from the past...
- The world is more violent and horror themed at times, again, blame me! I tend to turn everything a bit more bloody than needed, I don't show that in pictures nor stories around here that much, because some people cannot handle such things...

So there... unless I forgot something, those are the main differences... I'll add more if it feels I forgot something... and we tie our stories quite closely to the Pini's stories... most things that happen in the books, happen in our games as well... for quick examples...

- When Winnowill tortured Strongbow, Terra was there too, in a cell in a another room, where she heard how her father suffered... the despair she felt made her hate the Gliders...
- When Chot was in Sorrow'a end, Laluna was there too, trying to keep him out of trouble, Thus, these two share a bond, they try to help each other out whenever the need arises...
- When the original Holt was burned down by the humans, Marut & Tomi arrived at the scene too late, they thought all the elves had perished in the fire...

so there! some info! better than none! ain't it!?...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:46:30 PM by Berit »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Terra-verse
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »

Wahhoo's Original animals

There seems to be few animals that live as long as the elves, it isn't explained why this has happened, but it might have something to do with time when the palace landed the first time. These animals are...

Frog
the same Frog keeps on appearing in Laluna's story arc, it is strangely fond of her and cannot leave her be...

Long ear
A Rabbit that has always white fur, even in summer. Marut and Terra try to catch him, but he always gets away...

Deer of Trouble
This deer in nothing but trouble, always alarming the humans so that they almost find Terra, Marut or Laluna....

Problem Bear
big, cranky and mean, Marut can't seem to get rid of her no matter what he tries! The Bear really, REALLY hates him...

Tuda
A strange colored Zwoot from Sorrow's End and a mean spirited animal to the boot. He is Old Grey's bitter rival and finds horse mares irresistibly attractive, scaring them off most of the time...

Old Grey
Yif lost his elk in an avalanche and was stranded, He almost lost his life but managed to befriend a big grey furred bull moose that has been his loyal companion ever since.
Strangely colored Zwoot from Sorrow's End, He is one mean animal and Old Grey's rival, He also finds horse mares irresistibly attractive and often scares them away...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 07:20:21 AM by Berit »
Pages: [1]   Go Up