Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ Fan Art Contest 2012  (Read 5492 times)

Embala

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
EQ Fan Art Contest 2012
« on: July 10, 2012, 03:23:54 PM »

Most probably you know already about this ... thought I bring it here nevertheless. Just in case.
That's what Richard posted on FB and EQ.com:

FLASH!! ANNOUNCING FAN FRIDAY!
To celebrate YOU and to share your wonderful creativity, we're starting a new contest. Show us (by posting on the Facebook official Elfquest page, or private message here or on FB if you're shy) your best EQ Fan Art, based on the week's theme, and on next Friday ElfMom herself will choose from all submissions and announce - and showcase - the winning entry here and on Facebook. Gain glory! Find fame! Lock up a load of "likes"! This week's theme is SKYWISE - now go to it! AYOOOAH!

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: EQ Fan Art Contest 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:02:06 AM »

Oh, I didn't see your post! Thank you for sharing this! I didn't know about this.
I think it would be great to get a better connection to Facebook in fanart terms, as it's probably visited and used by many more people than our little cozy lair here.
However, I am not sure how many of our members have an account there or if they have, how frequently they use it. If they do, it would be great if the art would be shared in both places. 
Anyway, I think I should check my own quite neglected account to look at the result. ;)

Wildfire

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: EQ Fan Art Contest 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:02:04 AM »

In case anyone is interested in participating, this week's theme is CUTTER ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up