Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Challenge: Art/Technical Layout for the New Elfquest Fanart Site  (Read 34478 times)

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
Re: Challenge: Art/Technical Layout for the New Elfquest Fanart Site
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »

Foxeye, I'm just curious. Will you still continue to contribute your beautiful artwork to the new site? I have really enjoyed seeing you work and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would all miss you wonderful creations!

That's really sweet of you to ask.  :D  I don't know if I'll be doing any EQ fan art in the near future, but I should have something to share in my non-EQ art threads! :)

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »

This place I don't think would ever really suffer if it had a few weeks where it used a generic theme, it's not like none of us would stop visiting this place just because it has a generic theme, you know? Functionality is 1000 times more important than eye candy .. JMO though!

I wanted to say this for some time now: 100% agreed! It's really the community that makes this place so great and special not the layout (even though it's awesome).

And Foxeye has created a challenge thread where you can also post your entries:
http://www.elfquestfanart.com/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=399

Thank you, Foxeye!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:40:32 AM by Treefox »

carmaleetah

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »

Why are some of the pages for the 2014 calendar unavailable to view? I can't see about five of them.

Maggie

• Calendar Organizer
  • Administrator
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 04:11:55 PM »

Why are some of the pages for the 2014 calendar unavailable to view? I can't see about five of them.

Some of the artwork isn't finished so that's why there are still some blank spaces, they should be filled with artwork soon.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up