Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Destinys Non-EQ Art  (Read 412492 times)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Destinys Non-EQ Art
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2012, 12:26:42 PM »

Hi! I've read the fic parts you sent, and I am incredibly happy with it. His actions in the end are completely how he would react in that situations. :hyper

DestinysGift

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »

Haha, yay! I'm trying my best to get it right!  ;D

Dragons eye sketch to break in my new mechanical pencils.
I loooooooooove them <3

DestinysGift

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2012, 10:38:07 PM »

Ermegerd! I've been procrastinating on my art! Too many doodles! Not enough colored works!

But now I did some skin and hair practice. So uh.... Yeah, here, enjoy the details and stuff... It took quite a few hours between two days.

DestinysGift

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2012, 11:20:36 PM »

Thanks to Gimp I have a new set of nightmares.

Crashing programs. I learned to save every 5 milliseconds.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2012, 11:33:08 PM »

:( I do hope you haven't lost to much work!

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »

Urgh, I hate it when software and programs crash. I hope you were able to save something, at the very least.

Can I just say that I love how you do hair? It looks so soft, and yet so realistically textured. One can clearly see each hair line.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

DestinysGift

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »

Thank you both, the only thing I lost was that new layer I was making... It crashed one second after I saved.

And thank you Startear, I don't know how I do it but I just love fluffy hair, hair that makes you want to just roll in it!

Funny thing... I've had pretty much all those hair styles except the bottom ones... And that's including the colors.

DestinysGift

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2012, 10:29:49 PM »

I can't even begin to explain how little of my sketches you guys see...

My friend was requesting art for his youtube page, this was a preliminary sketch to get an idea of the character he wanted.

.... I wanted to dance for some odd reason earlier, however Marakka wasn't in the mood for a party so I did the next best thing. I partied with his son Ralleyh. Nilla told me to draw something also.... So yeah, I drew the little party.

Its quite a scary thing when Marakka and I start getting along. A few days ago he would not leave my brain, then I started wondering where my girl Ceirahn disappeared to... Nilla enlightened me on the fact that somehow, her and Darkfire got drunk and Ceirahn accidentally was locked in a jail cell next to Beyond. Marakka and I started dying of laughter at that point, and we had a moment of getting along... Then he started being Marakka again so... Moment was over.

Angry Ceirahn dunking Res into a pond after he had ROLLED THEM INTO IT.
What do you expect Res? Even Smokefeather felt sorry enough to pull him out... But Ceirahn forgave him just moments later~
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:40:22 PM by DestinysGift »

DestinysGift

« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2012, 09:10:26 PM »

You guys might not have heard anything with this or would even begin to guess this... But for the passed many weeks I’ve been so frustrated with my art. And I know this is a phase that everyone goes through so many times, but it really seemed like this time I was really going to give up. But then the most amazing thing happened. I got to meet Sonny Strait. I showed him my art and he told me some things that gave me motivation to really push myself into the next level! I really cannot thank him enough, he was so amazing even though I made him late, I’m so glad I talked to him! And me being incredibly shy, it was a hard thing to do.
He got to see Kerryn, Beyond, Gentlestream, Zharo, Shadowtree, Marakka, Oreanah, and Tananek! I'm so glad I went to the convention... It was better than I'd ever could have expected.

DestinysGift

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2012, 08:49:11 PM »

Boring Tumblr nonsense. My character Liev has been subjected to so much torture by the Timeless... I just can't bring myself to make him a likable person. Its just... Not in my programming to stop them... Though I still feel a bit bad for him.

DestinysGift

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2012, 06:25:12 PM »

Random sketch I decided to color and with the help of Startear, I managed to get some colors that help set the background and stuff. Yay.... (6 GIMP CRASHES LATER.)
Please excuse the face and stuff, it was an anatomy for the body practice and the face was a last moment thought. I'm enjoying drawing detailed clothes far too much...

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2012, 03:43:15 PM »

Sorry about taking so long to comment. I just marvel at the colors. Especially her top. Olive green is just so pretty when shaded. I also like how the top moves.

Perhaps you're not aware, but you have some serious ammount of patience. I would never be able to live with a program that crashes six times.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

DestinysGift

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2012, 10:11:03 PM »

Sorry about taking so long to comment. I just marvel at the colors. Especially her top. Olive green is just so pretty when shaded. I also like how the top moves.

Perhaps you're not aware, but you have some serious ammount of patience. I would never be able to live with a program that crashes six times.
Thank you so much, Startear!
Trust me, I've not that much patience... Just a lot of ability to curse out my computer to get out my frustration.
The green was definitely a good idea, thank you very much for the help!

DestinysGift

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2012, 01:52:02 PM »

An art request of someone's characters. It looks so much better after I colored it.

DestinysGift

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2012, 11:27:02 PM »

Why I should never start 4 different pictures at once:
Took me almost a week to finish this.

Thats not saying much since the others have been going on about a month...

DestinysGift

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »

Valley of Fire based off Gallifrey.

DestinysGift

« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:39 PM »

Random eye study I decided to color.  ;D

Request art

DestinysGift

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2012, 11:31:25 PM »

Don't draw much often currently...
Hoping work slows down so I can. For now though, I made this completely digital:

DestinysGift

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »

My hands are completely frozen. I don't mean just cold, I mean that I can hardly move them. I love fall but I need to gain the ability to close my window. Darn air conditioner...
So to warm up my poor hands, I doodled. With... Ball point pen. Excuse its terribleness. Supposed to be Nilla's character, Vihavi.

Request art:

DestinysGift

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »

Random inspiration to draw hair...

DestinysGift

« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2012, 11:48:01 AM »

Messing around on Tumblr with the app Goggles.
Drew this at the bottom of my main blog... Amy Pond from Doctor Who. It was hard to draw it... But it came out pretty good.

DestinysGift

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »

My life has been consumed by the Rise of the Guardians part of Tumblr....

In other news, for Christmas my best friend gave me a first printing of ElfQuest the Discovery. Absolute perfect condition.

DestinysGift

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »

So work has been very busy and I haven't had the chance to draw as much as I'd like... But I've been mostly writing these days. Things will be slowing down again in the fall so I've just gotta get through the summer.
But I'd like to say I'm back! I really want to get back into drawing again so I'll hopefully be hanging around here more often!

Here's some drawings I did earlier in the year

And here's a work in progress that I haven't gotten around to finishing but I really like how its coming out!

Kojiyumi

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2013, 11:08:40 PM »

Ooh, cotton candy hair! *flufflufffluff*

DestinysGift

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2013, 06:25:03 PM »

Yeah I really love dying hair, whether its my own or someone elses. Its super fun!

Here's a doodle I did at work one day while I was on break. I was bored and it was a long day, but this helped me relax a bit!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up