Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kitt's Non Elves and Random Things!  (Read 13335 times)

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
Kitt's Non Elves and Random Things!
« on: March 10, 2009, 09:07:07 AM »

OK!  Everything else that's not an elf or directly related to elves (trolls, Nonna, Adar, etc.) Go here.  Although...there ARE wolves in this gallery...but, they're not ElfQuest wolves   :-X   There are animals and humans and fairies and sprites and...hmm...what else? *thinks*  Well, there's STUFF in here!  :D  I hope you enjoy it   ;D

Icemoon

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
Re: Kitt's Non Elves and Random Things!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

yeeeess !!
when? when , when we'll see that ??????

**claps hands**
dreams, moon, night, snow, ice, colors ...

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »

OH MY!  I'm so sorry!  I didn't mean to be away so long *blushes*  Umm...I'll update in just a bit ;)

Faerydae

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • ElfWitch.com
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

*poke, poke*

;D
~Faerydae

(also known as Rainy)

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »

Oh darn! I totally vanished! *blushes* Sorry about that.

*waves*

Hey, y'all! I've been insanely busy, lately. I've been doing a heck of a lot of drawing, though. And before I log out of this site, I will load SOMETHING to this gallery, by thunder! ^__^

So, here's something.

I did this a while back and then, I redid it. It's a picture of one of my characters, her now deceased husband and their son. (actually, I'm thinking about bringing the husband back since the story in which they first appeared in is coming to an end and their story won't be able to be finished, otherwise). Anyway, here's the picture that I did a few years ago.

So, after a while, I happened to look at this picture and thought, hey, this wasn't half bad. Maybe I should give a shot at rescuing and redrawing it. And with a little effort and time, I gave another go at it and this is how the new lines came out:

I was actually happy with the way the lines turned out so I just went ahead and colored it. And this was how that one turned out:

So, that is the adventure of this picture. LOL! I hope you like it...er...them ^^;

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 03:49:39 AM »

Oh Kitt! It's been long indeed!
I would still be interested in buying your comic, please PM me to tell me how I could get it!

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »

Yeah, I totally didn't mean to be away so long, but conventions, work and projects kept me super busy! ^^;

*hugs*

I'm going to PM you, now about the comic. My latest comic, Sweet Shoppe sold out (I gotta order reprints), but the first series, Hybrid: Gods and Demons still has issues left over from the initial sale. Here are the covers of the two:

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »

Oh, I haven't been back here in over a year ^^; Been super busy...still am super busy. Ah, but I have a little something to share. One of the series that I'm working on involves personified insects. Mostly butterflies and honeybees, but, there will be others, too...certainly grasshoppers, ants and hornets. Anyhoo, here's some of the cast.

That's Sheenah, the daughter of the emperor and empress. She's the level-headed, patient one of the group.

This is Chitta, she's the athletic one of the bunch. Fiery and loyal, she's a bit of a firecracker.

This is Miele, the hardworking honeybee and the best friend of the main character, Mari. Miele is honest and strong, but sometimes a little naive and very humble.

And lastly, this is Mari, the butterfly with the golden wings. Mari is kind and honest, and a true friend. She will stand before her friends no matter what, even if it means her own life. Miele is her best friend and much more like a sister to her.

...and that's about all for now. There are boys (at least two butterflies, a grasshopper and a honeybee) and a bunch of other characters, but for now, this is all I got ^^;

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 06:55:04 AM »

Wow Kitt, your stuff is sweet, vibrant and sexy. No wonder your comic sold out! ;)
You seem to have become very self-confident in your style and design (eh, is that the same?). Anyway, I hope one day we will get our little comic deal done. :D 

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 08:45:58 AM »

Oh, thank you, Sweetie! *super hugs* I'm really trying my best in attempting new techniques and still grinding out my own style ^_^ And...no worries about our comic deal ;) We'll get there someday :)

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 07:13:16 AM »

...you have to remember to find a reason to smile ^_^ This was a t-shirt design that I made for a convention that I went to earlier this year. My little helpers got to wear it and we had a lot of fun ^_^

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:50 AM »

And they weren't hugged to death because of the unbearable T-Shirt-cuteness?

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 08:46:04 AM »

LOL! They did get hugs, but mostly they spent their time in game room with boys who were more interested in driving fast cars or blowing stuff up ;) Thanks, Tree!

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 08:50:29 AM »

Haha, cuteness vs. blowing stuff up... now that's interesting!

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »

Your art is so cute! My favorite is the Cover for Hybrids. Something awefully awesome about a lion dressed in Go-Back clothig and having dreads  :D
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:30 AM »

LOL@ Treefox! And thank you, Startear! She only wears that outfit for a moment. She's got a more...appropriate costume throughout the story. :)

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »

Hm, not sure if I should say too bad or not. It is because i liked it... but seeing that the kids wear so little I take it that it is hot there.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

LOL! It's not a bad thing, really. It's just that she is from a place that we would call, Africa and is now in a place that we would call, North America. The climate at the moment in the story is comfortable, but winter is approaching and it will get much colder. For a creature that isn't used to snow and ice, she may need more protection in the way of clothing attire that what she is wearing presently in the story...which, like the children, isn't a whole lot, but with her, it's even less.

Tynami

• Zwoot
  • Nutty SeaElf
    • View Profile
    • Kat's Legends Dollhouse
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 06:22:33 AM »

I can't help comment on these, I LOVE furries!! So cute!
Pages: [1]   Go Up