Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nilla's nest  (Read 281897 times)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Nilla's nest
« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »

For some odd reason a character I can only see as my elfself showed up today as I was playing around with one of the dollmakers on azaleas. I’ve always had trouble with this kind of thing, but it seemed right.
Now I’m just stuck with actually naming her. For some odd reason the word ‘ruin’ shows up a lot.
It’s not like I have tendency to ruin stuff for othe-…Oh.
Erhm….
Right.

Ruins-All.
Ruiner-of-Dreams.
Ruinous Speaker.
Breaker-of-illusions.
Ruiness. (why did you have to say that word, Pinkie)

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #326 on: September 03, 2012, 07:34:24 PM »

How about Aite? It means ruin.... But it sounds pretty :)
Finally!! I get to know your elf-self! Now I can execute all my devious plans...-- I mean uh, very pretty!
I love the hair, it seems just so... Touchable, I think that your elf self will definitely be seeing my drawing paper... ;)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2012, 08:28:53 PM »

How about Aite?
It sounds nice, but it doesn't sound right to me, sorries. XD I think I'll be able to settle on a name in a couple of days. I sometimes have trouble finding the right names for specific characters.
Now I can execute all my devious plans...-- I mean uh, very pretty!I think that your elf self will definitely be seeing my drawing paper...
Can't wait to see your devious plans. XD

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 05, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »

I swear I get the weirdest ‘Dark Overlord and followers from this drawing.
Merheen, the nice one of my High Ones, using one of two powers I’ve spent a year saying he can’t have because it’s just plain unfair to his enemies on Abode.
Of course he just tilted his head to the side, look puzzled, and said ‘there’s no such thing as Fairness on this world.’
Said power in use here allows him (and few others) to walk in shadows as if they had their own dimension. Here they’ve entered the stronghold of whatever idiot they’re at war with.
Merheen is likely saying:

‘Stop us from getting in? My friend, we’ve been here since noon….You must forgive my companions, they’re quite the fond of violence.’

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 08, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »

I was bored and I have been looking at Slenderman art alllll day and started looking into a bunch of creepypasta so I tried my hand at him.

It oddly enough helped me to draw a character that’s been lurking in the back of my mind for months now. That and giving him a ‘human heart smoothie’ helped a lot too. His name is either Skylar Jayden or Jaydan Skylar and is likely a demon who got really bored doing evil stuff and now goes around kills and/or torments actual evil people.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2012, 09:37:27 PM »

Part of the practices stuff. Started drawing this while at a out-door open-house party in a wooded area.
My Muse is courting creeyness at the moment.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2012, 10:13:33 PM »

Om nom nom nom nom *grabby hands at Skylar*
He is amazing, I love his hair and just... how you drew it, just amazing.

I love how creepy you can draw the atmosphere in pictures, I'm a bit jealous since all I can really do are... Well, happyish.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 15, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »

I love how creepy you can draw the atmosphere in pictures, I'm a bit jealous since all I can really do are... Well, happyish.
Lolz, I donno, I think you do Dark atmospheres really well. *points to Shadow Hunt*

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2012, 07:07:14 PM »

I was already working on this and Beyond managed to get a Ask related to it.
Got inspired to try and draw the Fourth Doctor.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 03, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »

Wildly un-creative.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2012, 09:17:57 AM »

I'd say seeing the possibilities in the everyday objects around you shows a lot of creativity!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 19, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »

The original thought was Darkfire’s back/shoulders had been severely injured  by the elf named ‘He who lost his head to Uli’ (or Headless One or Bodyless One as the Timeless would later name him) and Erracin, who’s a healer, has been mending her injuries.

Here Erracin’s sitting up against a wall,after likely getting punched into it by a infuriated Darkfire who’s taking her anger out on Erracin because he’s friends with Headless/Bodyles One. In doing so she re-injured some part of her shoulder and pretty much collapsed on Erracin who went right back to mending her injury (because he has itchy healers fingers).
The healing removes both the pain and Darkfire’s fury and they end like this.

Erracin is kinda just trying to talk to Darkfire who’s zoning out due to the healing.

I have to say I’m quite happy with how Darfire turned out.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:06:23 PM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 22, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »

Drew this in October only got around to finish it last night.
One of my two Homestuck trolls, Vikiya Vitana.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 28, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »

I think this is the third time I tried coloring him?
My other Homestuck troll, Atalus Sinnox.
His design is based on the doll I made of him on a troll maker, so pardon the jacket and the glasses.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2013, 11:55:09 AM »

I was just looking for a specific ‘space’-brush in gimp...

Which I didn't find. Even after 3 hours. Entitled 'The Not Gods'.
Used Brushes made by JeffrettaLyn and MyLastBlkRose from deviantart.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 13, 2013, 11:04:29 AM »

cecus the amount of lead I used could likely poison a small army.
Anyway my elves won’t leave (no matter what I do) and I can’t really throw them away.

Uli and a sleeping Beyond, in Uli’s sleeping quarters, I think. (she’s a treeshaper so her hut is basically a mixture of rock and trees)
This is likely some hours after their recognition. (which was a rather rocky affair because Beyond was a bit (Read: extremely) prissy about somebody being able to get into his mind.)

Edited Uli's hair on a old picture.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:42:06 PM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2014, 04:48:40 AM »

My Saint’s Row Boss, Cillian trying to get some shuteye and wondering if the other gangs can just sit down and watch cartoons for the next 5 hours.
At least that was the original idea behind this.
Now it’s more likely he’s hidden himself away due to coming down from the Psychopath High he had going for him in SR2 and being just little bit lost.

Wasn’t sure what to do with the background, but I ended up filling it with clouds/smoke and making a statue of some sort because Cillian absolutely hoards statues.

Brushes used for clouds and smoke likely belongs to Project-GimpBC and GimpBrush.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up