Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Nilla's nest  (Read 281881 times)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Nilla's nest
« Reply #300 on: August 04, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »

Hmm. Who'd do tattoos if you consider the typical 'job's elves have? Strikes me as a job that would be a side-job.

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2012, 11:16:30 AM »

It usually is in primitive comunities, because there is not big enough audience. At least that is what I figured.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »

It usually is in primitive comunities, because there is not big enough audience. At least that is what I figured.
I thought so too.
One response I got on tumblr said they had had a tanner who did it.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2012, 03:04:27 AM »

Zharo, impassive High One of the Timeless, and father of Beyond and Arehe (to name a few), flying near the Cidun cliffs. (plateau?)
I’m sure one of the other rockshapers of the Timeless must have been bored senseless to make that massive statue in the background…

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:16:29 AM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2012, 01:13:46 PM »

Heh.  Found the first picture of Res I ever did. Rather old.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2012, 04:43:25 PM »

Somewhat cleaned sorry.

From a story I’ve been writing.

Beyond learns what happened to a human tribe he cared very much for and he doesn’t take it well. Marakka tries to comfort his friend, but to little avail.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »

Nooooooooo My feels!

Just the emotion in the picture, seeing Beyond so devastated, its like... Heart ache all over!
Amazing art! You're improving your skills! It's awesome!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »

Thank you so much!
You're improving your skills! It's awesome!
I like to think I have you to thank for it. ^^

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2012, 06:09:02 PM »

Res and Destinysgift's character, Ceirahn.
Not pictured: An 8 day long party.
Not finished yet, tho I'm going to try and color this.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »

Its so beautiful!! I love it! Ceirahn looks perfect!

Its just so amazing!!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 20, 2012, 10:13:16 PM »

^_^ I'm so happy to hear that!

On another topic:
At the moment I'm to create the city my elves live in by using Minecraft,
It might not be all that pretty, but it does show what it could look like.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »

Destinysgift's character Oreanah, cuddling with Smokefeather.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »

......... I swear I just exploded from happiness and had to spend 5 minutes pulling myself back together!

She looks so content and happy, I love it! Smokefeather looks so sweet too! I just...
*flails with happiness* YEEEEEEEEEEE!!  :hug

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »

;D I'm very happy to hear that!.

Third try a coloring Pyre.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2012, 03:54:35 PM »

'What breaks you, Rara?'
Rough drawing of a snapping Beyond and Marakka who’s ready to get into a fight with the shorter elf if said shorter goes berserk.

Marakka and Beyond are actually the best of friends, but here Beyond is suffering from the side-effects of a power he has, that allows him to 'read' people.
He's one second away from screeching like a banshee and tossing himself at Marakka and claw at him like a damn cat. Marakka doesn't mind much. He enjoys fighting, but he does want to make sure his buddy get back to his usual self.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2012, 04:11:13 PM »

Blackneck asked me to find a drawing she had given me years ago and I ended up finding this oooold thing.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »

'What breaks you, Rara?'
Rough drawing of a snapping Beyond and Marakka who’s ready to get into a fight with the shorter elf if said shorter goes berserk.

Marakka and Beyond are actually the best of friends, but here Beyond is suffering from the side-effects of a power he has, that allows him to 'read' people.
He's one second away from screeching like a banshee and tossing himself at Marakka and claw at him like a damn cat. Marakka doesn't mind much. He enjoys fighting, but he does want to make sure his buddy get back to his usual self.

He looks cute when angry, and I'm sure he's about to get reeeeaaaally adorable...
I only guessed that there was a height difference between the two, but I didn't know it was pretty substantial. Awesome work, though! And hopefully Beyond will be getting back to normal soon... Though Marakka likes a fight, I'm sure many of the Outcasts will be quite worried about our dear trickster.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 01, 2012, 04:59:09 PM »

He looks cute when angry, and I'm sure he's about to get reeeeaaaally adorable...
YUUUP.
I only guessed that there was a height difference between the two, but I didn't know it was pretty substantial.
well, as I said before, Marakka is one of the tallest (the tallest being Arehe). If it seems like a lot here, it's just the fact I've never really drawn anything like this.

Awesome work, though!  I'm sure many of the Outcasts will be quite worried about our dear trickster.
I wouldn't worry too much. He's fairly good at fighting. He just doesn't have much of a chance against Marakka. XD

Oooold as hell drawing I dug up when I was looking for a drawing Blackneck requested I send to her.

I’ve edited it a bit because I got the idea I might use this little boy as an elfchild.

His name is Akat and he’s deathly ill, so much so he’s been placed in wrapstuff along side 3 others.

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 02, 2012, 02:28:27 AM »

I love that picture of Beyond and Marakka. What is very striking is how Beyond really looks like he is fistrated about soething else, and is at this moment snapping at any target which presents itself. The make up might be what contribute to this emotion. Withour color,one could mistake it for black rings under the eyes.

And as a side note, Marakka is really tall. O.O Never really thought about that.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 02, 2012, 04:30:24 AM »

And as a side note, Marakka is really tall. O.O Never really thought about that.
Most Timeless elves are Glider or High One height, Marakka is one of tallest, alongside  Arehe and Zharo.
Then again I'm just not good with heights. There's this one specific Wendy drawn picture that completely ruined my sense of how tall the wolfriders and the trolls are.

So I just flipped a desk and went 'Oki I don't care, my elves are glider height or High One height.'
If it looks like a lot here it's just because it's not something I'm used to drawing.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »

So I just flipped a desk and went 'Oki I don't care, my elves are glider height or High One height.'

I often do that.
With everything. I don't think heights matter as long as they aren't like... 8 foot while a high one is only 6foot something (if I remember correctly?)...
Then again elves have the ability to change how they look, why not change height?

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 02, 2012, 06:15:53 AM »

I often do that.
With everything. I don't think heights matter as long as they aren't like... 8 foot while a high one is only 6foot something (if I remember correctly?)...
Then again elves have the ability to change how they look, why not change height?
I think Winnowilll clocks in at 6 foot, if I remember right.
XD None of my elves have extreme heights, I made sure they just stay around the typical High One height.
I think Darkfire has actually altered her height. (She got tied of being so damn tiny compared to her lovers.)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 02, 2012, 09:30:56 AM »

Cobia and DG’s character Anfisa with a giant size tomato.

DestinysGift

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #323 on: September 02, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »

I think Darkfire has actually altered her height. (She got tied of being so damn tiny compared to her lovers.)

1. I think that is completely understandable... Think about Nanuk! A tree trunk of a man.

2. I looooove it. Her surprised expression mixed with happiness, its awesome! Something rarely seen but you captured it perfectly!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 02, 2012, 09:14:29 PM »

;D happy you like it!

Chenah harassed me to draw her today. Such a bossy woman.

The skulls on her spear is humans skulls.
Not cleaned yadayada. Not done either.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up