Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Nilla's nest  (Read 282808 times)

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Nilla's nest
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2012, 03:16:36 AM »

New charger. Mine just decided to randomly die on me. And my computer is so old and full of dust that it doesn't last more than ten minutes without a charger. So naturally I can't use it. DX

I'm on my mother's computer now.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2012, 01:49:37 PM »

New charger. Mine just decided to randomly die on me. And my computer is so old and full of dust that it doesn't last more than ten minutes without a charger. So naturally I can't use it. DX

I'm on my mother's computer now.
XD oh dear.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2012, 09:34:05 PM »

Fraaaaaaaa-(inaudible ranting follows)
How does one color glass in My Paint??
Part of a picture of a rather beaten up Harry Potter.
My hand is starting to hurt from trying to make his glasses look like, well GLASS.
I'm using My Paint at the moment.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »

Just testing something...

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2012, 01:54:25 PM »

Mhmmm. My favorite villain/hero pairing.

Joker looks almost lovingly at the bat. While Bruce remains still, seemingly cold uncaring. Or so the untrained eye thinks. The fact that he is quite close, just out of reach but chooses to stay there. That speaks a lot. My favorite is Batman's RAGE in the corner.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »

Listened far too much to The Highblood's Lullaby and Homestuck: Don't Mess With Gamzee (SPOILERS!!!!! READ DESCRIPTION!!!!)
Tried to draw Gamzee from Homestuck.

Symbol gave me hell.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2012, 06:59:52 PM »

My favorite is Batman's RAGE in the corner.
XD that's actually the best thing about the picture.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »

I like how the colors bleed into each other on the horn. His hair is very good, lively and huge, just like it should be. What I like best is the look on his face. He looks so awake and a bit unpredictable. But not murderous. Which I really like. Refreshing to see. :)

Know what you mean about his sign. The capricorn sign is really odd. Yours is better than my medicore try.

When scrolling with this asshat computer, I thought it was Kadva, because of the body shape.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »

Know what you mean about his sign. The capricorn sign is really odd. Yours is better than my medicore try.
No no no, the sign as it is, it's easy enough. My problem lies with the other fan refs I used for this.  At one point I had 5 other art pieces up and their symbols were all different from the original.  :faint
When scrolling with this asshat computer, I thought it was Kadva, because of the body shape.
Hehehehe. I see your point. I wasn't totally sure what to do when it came to his pose, in this one. I just went with a really simple one. I did have him standing with one of his clubs in the start, but he kinda chuckled at me and went 'WhO gIvEs A mOtHeRfUcKiNg FuCk SiStEr?'
So...Meh. XD

(you'll have to excuse me if I got his typing style horrendously wrong. I just mimic what I see in fics and such. )
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:55:50 PM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2012, 11:25:29 AM »

Made with http://xsaria.deviantart.com/art/Homestuck-Fan-Troll-Creator-200274414. Have edited it a bit.

'Your name is Vikiya Vitana.'

Probably my own personal Homestuck troll. Her name basically consists of letters I have in my own name. (tho I'm not much for self-characters. to be honestly.)

Equius is my patron troll.

Age: 9.23 solar sweeps. (Sweeps/Years converter I found said she would 20-ish in human years.)

Planet: Likely consists of mountains/rocks and light snow.

Lusus: Don't know. I don't think it shows up a lot. (Or it died off at some point.)

Title: Foe of Secrets.

Personality: Moody, rarely smiles, often stone faced. Can come off as aloof. Hates distractions and time wasting. Very 'to the fucking point'. Isn't very good at trolling others, but is very good at finding it. She loves watching flamewars and feuding, and it seems to be one of the few things that can actually make her smile and can make her downright gleeful.

Other:

-Is oddly drawn towards the more psychopathic/murderous trolls and seems to admire the Subjugglators.

-Doesn't wear shoes.

-Has made the word 'shoe' a curse word.

-The sea dwellers creep her the fuck out.

Quadrants filled: Eh, I don't know if anybody would want to be anything to my troll. (I have a mental picture of her, all stony faced, holding a bucket towards Atalus saying 'I think you know what we have to do,' to which Atalus starts babbling his head off and then tries to flee.)

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2012, 12:04:58 PM »

I really like her hair. The shape fascinates me.  It is like the top is shaggy, but the lover half is so heavy that it falls almost straight. And that shirt, yes. :D

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »

I really like her hair. The shape fascinates me.  It is like the top is shaggy, but the lover half is so heavy that it falls almost straight. And that shirt, yes. :D
Lol.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2012, 04:35:48 PM »

Ow, my hand.
Colored this in My Paint.

I think I started on this last month. @_@

Uli and Beyond some hours after they Recognized in Uli's sleeping chambers. I don't think Uli cares about color coordination when it comes to her sleeping furs what so ever. Her den seems to be made of some kind 'stone-tree' (tree sort that is hard it's could be stone) that has then been encased into a massive boulder (same kind as Beyond's).
The entire inside of the den is colored dark green.

Beyond looks miserable due to the fact Uli now knows his soulname which he isn't too happy about. For some reason, neither Beyond's mother or father actually know what his soulname is.

Uli now has the 'key' to who he 'is'. Tho, they're going to get along just fine in 5 days time.
Excuse the odd looking furs.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:18:24 PM by nilla »

DestinysGift

« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2012, 11:11:13 PM »

I think the furs look good!
And awww Beyond!  :woe
I want to give him hugs! He looks so saaad!  :'(

Preserver?  :wtf

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 30, 2012, 12:12:39 PM »

Haha, peeping Preserver? Did I ever mention that one of my friends seriously thought that they were called Perversers?
Anyway, I want Uli's hair! Beyond has never looked this vulnerable, I think. Well, your description makes me think that you expressed his emotions perfectly.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »

I think the fur looks good too. Really fuzzy and believable. 

Poor Beyond though, he looks really upset.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2012, 04:55:11 PM »

And awww Beyond!  :woe
I want to give him hugs! He looks so saaad!  :'(
Understandable.XD But I don't think he'd be much for a hug at that moment. (He'd likely steal the covers and hide under them.)
Preserver?  :wtf
XD I keep forgetting I put Berrybiter there.

Haha, peeping Preserver?

Anyway, I want Uli's hair!
XD

Beyond has never looked this vulnerable, I think.Well, your description makes me think that you expressed his emotions perfectly.
I'm so happy to hear that, you have no idea. It was kinda hard to get him to look that miserable. XD

I think the fur looks good too. Really fuzzy and believable. 
I'm really happy to hear that! I might give Cone's wolf pelt a retry after hearing that. :)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 02, 2012, 06:28:51 AM »

Wolf’s Fern, a What if child of Bearclaw and Uli.(and Beyond's adopted daughter.)
I’m in a bit of impasse with her. Originally I had her as dark red haired. Now I’m not so sure. Should I give her brown instead? Or something else?
Has gray eyes, the wolf heads are likely silver.
Her cloths are likely blackish blue. (I'm honestly not sure what to do with them either.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:37:05 AM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2012, 06:38:56 AM »

My Homestuck troll Vikiya Vitana.
Title: Foe of Secrets.
Personality: Moody, rarely smiles, often stone faced. Can come off as aloof. Hates distractions and time wasting. Very ‘to the farking point’. Isn’t very good at trolling others, but is very good at finding it. She loves watching flamewars and feuding, and it seems to be one of the few things that can actually make her smile and can make her downright gleeful.
Age: 9.23 solar sweeps. (Sweeps/Years converter I found said she would 20-ish in human years.)
Planet: Likely consists of mountains/rocks and light snow.

DestinysGift

« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2012, 09:11:19 PM »

WANT. TO. DRAW.

sgjkrhgjko.

Another character that is love at first sight, looks like Beyond has another break.
She reminds me a bit of Kahvi, like a younger kahvi or her daughter...
Makes me wonder what her character would be like.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 05, 2012, 02:22:37 PM »

WANT. TO. DRAW.

sgjkrhgjko.

Another character that is love at first sight, looks like Beyond has another break.
She reminds me a bit of Kahvi, like a younger kahvi or her daughter...
Makes me wonder what her character would be like.
Hehe.  ;D I love to hear that!
Sorry for not replying sooner, your post got me started on something and  I wanted this to be finished.
Wolf's Fern as a child (I don’t know what age, I’m not any good with that sort of thing) walking around with little egg figurine she made just so she can destroy it.

Here's a reeeeally long bio thingy for her:

Wolf’s Fern is a what-if child of Bearclaw and my treeshaper Uli, once prompted by a member on eq.com as challenge I set for myself out of bordom. Neither Bearclaw or Uli has any conscious memory of Recognizing each other. Mainly due to the fact he was incredibly drunk on Dreamberries and Uli was out of her mind on one of her Dreamapples. (Uli’s Dreamapple-high-self does remember, but she tends to be cryptic as all hell.) (Also, it's so far back in Bearclaw's history he's just forgotten about it.)

Wolf’s Fern (child name ‘Maple’) grew up with the Timeless and considers Beyond to be her father. At the age of 17 she managed to get a Apple-crazed Uli to reveal who her actual father was. She then preceded to not only find the Wolfriders and stalk Bearclaw for two months, she managed to remained undiscovered the whole time. When she returned home to the Timeless she changed her named to Wolf’s Fern and had Little Sun create a chain of wolfheads for her that she wears to this day.  (It’s unlikely she had them made solely as a node to her Wolfrider heritage. She likely did it to annoy Darkfire and Little Sun.)

She’s a rather quiet person, but her quietness is considered to be a cover for how like minded she is to Beyond. (She also has Beyond’s wicked smile, for that matter.)

While Beyond is loud and attention grabbing, his foster daughter is quiet and tends to slip into the background. As a child she was oddly reserved,quiet and never really seemed to have the mind of an child.

Had she grown up with other children she would likely have stuck with the tribe’s adults, rather then play with other kids.

Wolf’s Fern has  a slight sixth sense and is able to detect when great change is about to happen and greatly enjoys it when they occur. She has since childhood had an odd reoccurring dream about ‘a giant, flying egg, made of beautifully shaped and colorful stone that will fall to the ground and shatter.’ The dream caused her take up playing with clay and making egg shaped figurines that she would then proceed to destroy.

As an adult she tends to meddle with the life humans that live in the Shadowgrounds, just not to the extent Beyond does.

Bio:

Name: Wolf’s Fern.
Child Name: Maple.
Other names: Annoyer.
Preserver Name: Shake-up Highthing.
Soul Name: Tica.
Age: 1.100-ish. (only time Bearclaw’s ludicrous age doesn’t annoy me.)
Generation: Second. (Uli is a first generation.)
Tribal Position:Hunter, Annoyer, Explorer, Tracker, Observer.
Hair: Wolfriderish in look, dark red. (<—-Not sure about the color anymore, can’get it to work when I try and color it.)

Eye-colour: Grey-silver.
Height/Build: Glider, fairly strong looking.
Family:

Parents: Uli (mother), Bearclaw (biological), Beyond (Foster father).
Half-siblings:Brimar,Shadow-Caster,Vair,Ta,Anyai,Tairah and Cutter.
Recognize:None, that I know of.
Mate:Res.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:27:46 PM by nilla »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 05, 2012, 04:32:01 PM »

Ohhh! This looks awesome!

But, is her pick crying?

Would you mind if I tried painting her sometime?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:43:50 PM by Jeb »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 05, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »

Ohhh! This looks awesome!
;D Sp happy to hear that! Thank you!

But, is her pick crying?
Yes it is. XD
Would you mind if I tried painting her sometime?
Ohh! Go ahead! Have fun!=D

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2012, 01:34:32 PM »

I drew this at some ludicrous (so ludicrous I can’t even remember doing it) hour Friday morning. 
(Supposed to be) Breeze from River Twine Holt.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2012, 04:14:56 PM »

This is basically a continuation of a picture DestinysGift made.

Beyond.

/Beyond/.

YONYON. You're supposed to answer the woman's question.

DestinysGift's Shadowtree asked Beyond a question and it stumped him for long enough to Shadowtree to say 'If you don't start talking again, I'll go looking for a healer...' to him.

Note to self: Stop drawing Beyond with wide open eyes.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up