Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Nilla's nest  (Read 282819 times)

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Nilla's nest
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2012, 03:23:10 AM »

A squirrel remembers where it hid their winter/spring store 8 out of ten times, not counting when it has been stolen. Wolfriders only remembers loss that keenly after one year.  :evilgrin
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

DestinysGift

« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2012, 01:00:44 PM »

Okay........ How about a fish?
I have worse memory than my mothers dog.
He forgets where walls are.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2012, 01:24:50 PM »

Forget the fish, they are intelligent.  :lol

That's just adoreable.
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2012, 07:20:57 PM »

test in MP.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2012, 04:37:40 PM »

Excuse the incredible WIP look.
The big, curled thing with the red mane is Kadva Loc and the person underneath him/it is Sethrus (or Seth for short)
I kinda want to give Seth a Rea like skin color. (Mainly due to the fact it would make him look less human. )
STAAAAAR. HELP.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:52:17 PM by nilla »

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »

Kanskje jeg skulla ha skrevet det på nynorsk slik at ingen andre forstår det... mens spørsmålet er om det er forstålig siden det er komentar og...

Fanden. Eg prøver likavel. Morosamt bilde, synast at Kadva ser lettare Ã¥ tilnærme seg. Blikket han Seth er intenst, gjer meg ei kjennsle at han er ikkje herfrÃ¥. Sjølv om er ein av vÃ¥re. XD  Forsterka av at hÃ¥ret er grønn. Eg likar fargen. NÃ¥r det gjeld hudfarga, eg tror det blir for mykje. Kontrasta blir god, men hÃ¥ret hannes med eit slik vuderande blikk set han frÃ¥ alle. Eg gÃ¥r utifrÃ¥ at han framleir vuderar dei han set blikket pÃ¥? Mørke trollmenn er ikkje stabile, sist eg sjekket.

I'll translate on request.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »

*Hands over request for translation since she's not that good at Norwegian* :lol

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2012, 01:45:43 AM »

The four first sentences in my post was me rambling about that STUPID language. XD

But what I was saying in the rest was how amused I am about Kadva looking more aproacheable than Seth. His eyes are very intense, and it is just made stronger becuse he looks directly at me. Since he is from a screwed up family, I take it that he gazes very intently on people, noticing reactions in case someone riles up, and might use it for his own gain. As for skin color, I see why why you want to go for it, but with that intense stare and green hair, it might be too much I think.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2012, 02:22:38 AM »

The four first sentences in my post was me rambling about that STUPID language. XD

But what I was saying in the rest was how amused I am about Kadva looking more aproacheable than Seth. His eyes are very intense, and it is just made stronger becuse he looks directly at me. Since he is from a screwed up family, I take it that he gazes very intently on people, noticing reactions in case someone riles up, and might use it for his own gain. As for skin color, I see why why you want to go for it, but with that intense stare and green hair, it might be too much I think.
Spot on, Startear!  :)
I agree it's likely going to be too much, but my muses are just going  'No' on a regular skin color. XD
I'm going to try out some stuff.
If we're going the odd skin color route, how would he look if you could decide?

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2012, 03:11:47 AM »

His skin would be black. As in the color black. A part of me says plum but I think that would clash with his hair.

Totally unrelated, if I ever get the summer house we have, I'm so painting it neon purple, only to f@!k with people and cause traffic accidents.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:19:07 AM by Maggie »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2012, 06:15:33 PM »

That would be awesome. XD

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »

Excuse the incredible WIP look.
The big, curled thing with the red mane is Kadva Loc and the person underneath him/it is Sethrus (or Seth for short)
I kinda want to give Seth a Rea like skin color. (Mainly due to the fact it would make him look less human. )
STAAAAAR. HELP.

*Pokes Star*
You know what? I think my muse and Seth have finally moved past their 'sillier mental stages'. I think I can actually go ahead and change Seth's freaking hair color to a more normal one.(would also make him look less weird when compared to his two cousins.) XD
What color should it be tho?

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2012, 01:58:53 AM »

(asked some of my rl friends and they suggested black. Trying it out, might scrap the idea of his skin color being borderline blue, not sure.)

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2012, 08:18:00 AM »

You could go for blond. If he get's silly again, you can just say that he was in the swimming pool, because water with high amount of chlorine makes blond hair green.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »

XD I did give that a thought, but my muse dislikes blondness for most characters. (Tho, one of Seth's cousins named Mani is a very pale blonde.)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2012, 03:59:16 PM »

A little something I started working on yesterday. Startear's Cone.Because the damn Cone/Beyond muse started  cooing over something Star posted. XD
Was trying to go for an 'controlled emotion' expression.
The hand belongs to Beyond.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:19:45 PM by nilla »

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2012, 05:09:27 AM »

I'm gonna print this and put it on my wall so that I can coo over it in wild abandon and you can't stop me.

Aww. Cone looks darling cute here. So very detailed in that scale. Especially in love with her fur vest. Might steal it from my own character. Muhahahahahaha.

Love how you're only showing Beyond's arm and hand. Looks a bit like a panel in a comic. His hand is right size, but his arm might be a little thin. At least it seems so in my eyes.

She looks more suprised and confused than directly controlled. I think it is how wide the eye is, shrouded in white all around. Perhaps if you had more of the grey in the eyes it would help? I haven't tried a controlled expression in a long time, so I don't know. :/

And now, i can not hold it in anymore.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2012, 07:05:00 AM »

I'm gonna print this and put it on my wall so that I can coo over it in wild abandon and you can't stop me.
:bounce :hyper :woohoo :rofl

His hand is right size, but his arm might be a little thin. At least it seems so in my eyes.
That's completely right. It's  been fixed already. The drawing isn't complete yet. (have most of Cone drawn tho.) At the time I just wanted to show you some of the drawing you (and DestinysGift) got me into drawing.

She looks more suprised and confused than directly controlled. I think it is how wide the eye is, shrouded in white all around. Perhaps if you had more of the grey in the eyes it would help? I haven't tried a controlled expression in a long time, so I don't know. :/
What I had in mind was she is trying to control her expression. And it's slipping here.

And now, i can not hold it in anymore.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:lol

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2012, 10:29:32 AM »

A tiny bit of an alphabet I made last year.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2012, 12:25:25 PM »

Some of my made up Alphabet, used in a note. Supposed to be a note Alessa (none eq girl) hands over to her Ancient Languages teacher, Professor Volubru, to see if he could actually translate it. Made for an new Tumblr blog I made.

DestinysGift

« Reply #220 on: May 11, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »

That looks awesome!

And no matter how silly and dorkish this sounds, one of the letters makes a smiley face, and that makes me happy.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2012, 06:05:54 AM »

And no matter how silly and dorkish this sounds, one of the letters makes a smiley face, and that makes me happy.
XD glad to hear that!

Old piece I did  sometime last year. Drawn wit ink and pen.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2012, 01:24:36 PM »

Not cleaned or colored mainly because I can’t get the girl’s color scheme down. DX

I think it’s 3 years since I created Alessa, and still can’t figure out her color scheme. (My gods, help.)

Two old characters of mine. Alessa and Sethrus. (Or Seth for short.)

Changed their stories for the last time.

Alessa is a magic user, attends a magic school named Altusnitor (odd school that for some reason allows students to have their own private rooms) and is the lone survivor of her town’s destruction and a is a rather demure and solemn girl who’s rather obsessed with getting revenge on the man who destroyed her town. She also has some rather big anger issues and is known to get into rather brutal fights with other girls.

-Suffers from Tonitrophobia and strongly dislikes bad weather.

-Is either 17 or 18 years old.

Seth belongs to a dark wizard family that are basically considered to be demi gods. Seth is relatively nicer then anybody else from his family and isn’t content with just causing chaos or tormenting others. Seth managed to get frozen in time by magic user named Sarnith for 659 years and was eventually freed by Alessa and has since then lived with her. Mainly due to not being as evil/chaos hungry as the rest of his family and not really knowing what to do in the new time period he’s stuck in,forcing Alessa to hide him from her schoolmates and teachers.

-Shares Alessa’s bed. (Mainly due to the fact he refused to be ‘banished to sofa’.)

-Has been seen by many of Alessa’s schoolmates in the school’s library numerous times. They never seem to be able to catch him,tho.

-Favorite food is cucumbers.

- Is biologically 18 years old.

Main reason for drawing this was because I wanted to see if I could draw something like this. XP

Sethrus’ suit is totally inspired by the suit worn by Illyria from the Angel series and pretty functions the same way.

The thing on the lousy looking table is an image maker. (or some kind of tv if you will.) The person it’s showing is Doctor Elicirus, the man who destroyed Alessa’s home town.

Story behind this? It’s a rainy day, Alessa’s mood is at zero and she for some reasons catches a newscast about Doctor Elicirus and her mood somehow gets worse. Seth decides to make an attempt at the very foreign (to him) art of ‘comforting a sad-angry girl who’s spent years thinking up ways to kill her family’s murderer.’ And, well, they’re very used to each others company. There’s no such thing as ‘you’re too close’ with these two. XD

I'm actually very happy with how this turned out. I'm really happy with Alessa's cloths and the faces on it. XD
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:53:22 PM by nilla »

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2012, 02:50:54 PM »

That smiley on her clothes slay me. So does those sunglasses, they look like they react mighty much to Seth's hands and how they stand. Seth looks very much like he is unnerved of how passive Alessa looks. Or maybe "why isn't she punching me yet?"

I'll see if I can think up a color scheme. However, I can't show it... my charger just died so I can't scan anything.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »

That smiley on her clothes slay me. So does those sunglasses, they look like they react mighty much to Seth's hands and how they stand. Seth looks very much like he is unnerved of how passive Alessa looks. Or maybe "why isn't she punching me yet?"
XD I originally wanted the face near their hands to look at them. But it wouldn't really make sense. Alessa doesn't mind Seth's closeness.
I think Alessa just buys cloths that have cartoony faces on them. 
As for punching; The one time Alessa did punch Seth she ended up with a broken hand. (Seth's suit pretty much makes him resistant to a lot of stuff.) XD They're more inclined to argue with each other.

I'll see if I can think up a color scheme. However, I can't show it... my charger just died so I can't scan anything.
8D yey! take your time. I'm in no hurry.
You need a new charger or does it just need to recharge?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:51:40 PM by nilla »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14   Go Up