Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Nilla's nest  (Read 281893 times)

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
Re: Nila's nest
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 09:44:58 AM »

That preserver is devilishly awesome!!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2011, 10:17:25 AM »

That preserver is devilishly awesome!!
:lol Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear my Preserver is downright devilishly awesome.  :lol
Hmmm, might start drawing 'em soon again.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2011, 09:34:34 AM »

I sometimes log on to IMVU and get stuck taking pictures of my avatars.
In this case, I found a my new favorite room and decided my avatars should sit in it so I could photoshop them in to the same pic.
They ended up looking incredibly awkward. :lol
From left to right: Beyond, The Muse and Crea Tion.
IMVU-Beyond has always been blonde, tho his elfself is orange haired. (Never was able to find that hair style with the right colour.)
The Muse is one of my none eq characters. (who also doubles as my muse) She's basically god of chaos and creation in the universe she hails from.
She used to have a back face, frozen in a fake smile.

She's been an absolute no show nearly a year and suddenly she decided to show up last night, none smiling and an no mask.
She's picked up little serpent she's named Bellus.
Crea Tion is a villain, who enjoys killing, and loads of villainous behavior. Also loves to utterly annoy her old school mate,lover, rival and enemy, Des Troyah.

Reason for The Muse and Crea looking so similar? Muse is Crea's great-great-great grandmother.
Crea recently had a son (basically a reincarnation of another character I have named Seth)and it made her a slightly better person. Mainly due to her deeming her son to be the only person she has to be good to.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:59:17 AM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2011, 01:13:05 PM »

I was trying to take some pictures of my The Muse-avatar last night and pressed the wrong command. Instead of changing her sitting pose she stood up and the only thing I could see was her face from the nose down and her buddy Bellus.
I liked the image to an unholy degree.

Original:

One with soem text added:

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 07:11:39 PM »

oooold pic of Werfer, a very very very very odd little creature get's a kick out of casting lust spells on people.
This creature was likely spawned by all the fanfiction I've read over the years.
He's basically a 'Plot?What Plot?' device. XD

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »

I don't know I find him rather likeable.
Is that a Christmas bauble he's holding?

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2011, 09:28:20 AM »

:lol No, it's his spell casting device.
But I can totally see one of my other character mistaking it for Christmas bauble. (if he managed to lose it)
I never noticed but it actually does look like a Christmas bauble. I didn't put much thought in it's design and went with it looking like a skull.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

I like that Werfer guy. The design is cool. He has that same thing about him as Zorbak in Adventure Quest, of a blue cuddle looking race who spreads love, while he himself is a necromancer. However, that Jade quote down there makes me think of Jade in Homestuck, and now I read it in high pitched American girl voice, drawing things out. XD

Actually, he looks like he fits right into Labyrinth...
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »

I donno what happened to The Muse. (she's been goneish for about a year and she suddenly showed up again a couple of days ago)
-She could have absorbed an element that effected her in a way she didn't know would effect her personality.
-Maybe she just grew up.
I dunno. I just know she changed a biiit.
My favorite idea is she level up to level 1000, reach her very own God-tier and her usual psychotic childish personality simply didn't survive the upgrade.

The snake around her neck is named Bellus.
The thing in her hand is actually one of her 'children' an very odd looking sun name Versaiya. (can't remember it's original name.)
Versaiya is one of two 'children' that are still 'alive.' The one other alive is named The Kid, who's an actually as humanoid as she is.
Her other 'children', 5 in total where recently destroyed by an other godlike being. (Not given  a name, since she won't talk about it.)

Still working on it.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:43:40 AM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »

I like that Werfer guy. The design is cool. He has that same thing about him as Zorbak in Adventure Quest, of a blue cuddle looking race who spreads love, while he himself is a necromancer. However, that Jade quote down there makes me think of Jade in Homestuck, and now I read it in high pitched American girl voice, drawing things out. XD

Actually, he looks like he fits right into Labyrinth...
Lol!  :lol Cool!

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2011, 05:01:16 AM »

There's a really nice stylishness about this. Everything seems symbolic and makes me think. I like that.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »

There's a really nice stylishness about this. I like that.
I'm very happy to hear that! ;D Have to say I'm surprised how it turned out.

Everything seems symbolic and makes me think.

Do tell. :)

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 08:04:36 AM »

Really? I could see all sorts of things... I mean a snake seems always symbolic to me. Of course, you can always apply the classics like sin, seduction or you can see it as a symbol for renewal (shedding the skin), etc...
The background could also be seen as a kind of atomic plant or the like. The sun she's holding could be some atom and the square-ish rays could symbolize "hazard". You know, stuff like that. ;)

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:24 AM »

Really?
Yeah totally! :) I love hearing/reading feedback like this. Make the time I put into a picture feel worthwhile! :)

I could see all sorts of things... I mean a snake seems always symbolic to me. Of course, you can always apply the classics like sin, seduction or you can see it as a symbol for renewal (shedding the skin), etc...
The background could also be seen as a kind of atomic plant or the like. The sun she's holding could be some atom and the square-ish rays could symbolize "hazard". You know, stuff like that. ;)
:hyper And this way I loooove feedback comments! I'd never have thought about any of this stuff! :)
The only I really put any thought into was the sun and the 'rays' you mentioned.

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »

So, as you know, I tried a dolling technique I've heard. Most dollmakers draw their own bases, then flash 'em up in Paint. Tried that. And NEVER AGAIN. Terrible! Vulgar! I prefer COPICS before this! (And I usually resent my copics)

Poor Rixanna

"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2011, 02:30:45 PM »

:lol
Besides the lines under her eyes, which makes her look old, I actually think she looks rather good.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:23:27 PM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2011, 12:17:00 PM »

Not much of a base user, but I don't have my scanner with me and I have a hooded DJ on my mind. =p
Said DJ's full artist name is Dj Sinful Secondary.

Original: http://inubases.deviantart.com/art/Hood-Base-8-252384758

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2011, 12:53:10 PM »

Did I tell you how much I like this one? One thing which tends to haunt us dollers is how the shading keeps looking brighter. Here i don't see that, and it is very refreshing. And I llove those patterns.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2011, 02:11:54 PM »

Hmmmm, I think you said you liked the base and the shading. :lol I've started linking the symbols too. In the drawing I made of him, he has arrows as symbols. But I couldn't draw them on ps.
Oddly enough I can't draw circles in rl. ::)

Could you link me some dolls where the shading is bright?
I've been thinking it over and the shading I did wasn't that hard to. Heck I think I would have trouble making it look bright.

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »

*Fixes horrible typo in post above Secondary*

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2011, 11:51:07 AM »

Wip of Secondary and some lady...who's really grabby-grab with him.
Many thanks to Squirrel for some help with the woman's design.
I've had some problems with what the woman is. At the moment she's a Old One who has usurped a human body.http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Illyria.
Or something else.
I don't know. She's really difficult. I can't even think up a name. I just know she's a really powerful being. Her hair is gold and green.

Secondary, who I made up for a Harry Potter/Batman fic I wrote, is a really old, insanely powerful wizard who's somewhat retired and now uses his time as a DJ.

Yeah.
Shoot me.
Please.
;D

Picture's title is also what miss no-name is saying to Secondary.
'I've waited eons for you...'

Secondary is either unconscious or playing dead.

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2011, 05:15:58 AM »

Which is it, indeed? ;)
That stare is intense! I somehow feel slightly sorry for Secondary...

Windschatten

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2012, 04:32:52 PM »

This is very intense!
I love the strong vibes here. And the not quite finished look is really great here on the atmosphere.
YOu have such an unique and intense style. I gotta admit it took me a while to get used to it but it really has a whole own quality.

And this last one is just SO intense!

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 06:00:14 PM »

;D Thank you so much Windschatten! I'm so happy to hear you like it. Makes it worthwhile to actually draw stuff.
I'm happy it's intense, since that's what I was going for. *dances*
(must get back to that drawing soon)

*moves on another drawing*
I wrote a little fanfic that was massively inspired by another fic, a HP-Batman crossover I found on FF and I've been ordered by two people to keep writing on mine. XD
in said fanfics Harry is abandoned in Gotham by his rather abusive relatives and ends up growing up with Joker as his mentor.
(in mine he tends to visit other villeins as well, but he goes back to Joker sooner or later)
This results in a very messed up, yet happy Harry.

Rather lazy cleaning here, but huh, my muse wants me to work on several stuff. XD
I was actually just trying to draw cloths and shoes here. And an full body character. ::)

He's supposed to be twirling that wand he's holding. XD I couldn't draw it any different. He's likely around 8 or so here. (never really drawn kids before.)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:02:24 PM by nilla »

nilla

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2012, 10:12:22 PM »

Picture inspired by Squirrel's story about a small boy who's in a mental hospital.
I personally think I made him look too adorable. XD

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up