Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Wildfire's very scarce non-EQ art  (Read 178270 times)

Startear

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Wildfire's very scarce non-EQ art
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »

Btw, if anyone have a request, Elfquest or not, I'll be glad to comply :D I'm always looking for stuff to draw as my own imagination too often fails me xD

Does this offer still run?
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »

Oh sure! As long as it's not Naruto-characters, I've gotten kind of fed of with those xD

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 02:40:51 PM »

I've never liked Naruto to be honest. Mostly because my brother fawned over it, thus I automatically despised it. When I tried reading it later, I fell asleep after the first six pages. XD

What I'd like is a image of Captain Darling from Blackadder Goes Forth. If you haven't watched that series, it is the last season in the Blackadder series, set to World War I. Preferably a capture of the wonderful "twitch of horror" when general Melchett tells him he has been holding him away from the "fun" and commissions him to join the attack the forces are going to do in the morning. Which is a suicide mission, more or less.

Here is a youtube link. The whole scene with Melchett and Darling goes from 05.20 and ends in 07.51.

S4E6P2-2 Blackadder Goes Forth - Goodbyeee

If that is too hard, then I'd love a drawing of Donald Duck.

:D
"I know some think me a fool, or that I am too quick with my tongue, or too ready with the blade -- but I live by my own honor, my Way. I would give my life for any of you."

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »

OOooooh, that sounds unusual, but fun! I'll give it a try and let you know what it'll be :P It might take a while though!

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »

Don't worry about it, take your time. I'm patient (how can I not when I have enough fanfics request to keep me busy until 2020 XD)

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2011, 02:25:05 PM »

Some requests from DA:

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

I love that bottom one, with the bird. It looks sort of like it was done with ballpoint pen. Nifty with the one part with yellow faded paper, the other white.

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2011, 03:38:42 PM »

Oh it actually IS done with a ballpoint pen. I loathe working with it, but it was the only thing available 8D

The paper thing is just because I have a crappy scanner. Both pages are yellow-ish ^___^

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 05:59:38 AM »

Ooo, a mermaid! Did you enjoy drawing a mermaid?
I love her body shape! It's quite natural.
Lovely stuff, showing variety in style and themes. That's always good!

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »

Forgot to say that the mermaid is pretty. I love her skin.

This isn't a complaint, but it seems so odd to me that she is petting a jellyfish. I'm must admit that I don't know so much about 'em, outside the experiences at my summerhouse. We get some there. None of them are lethal, but the ones with strings hurt when you either come across stray strings separated by fishing hooks or when you accidentally make contact with them. I know she is only petting it, but since it has strings, my first reaction is to snatch her away from it, like I used to do with my cousins, and will do with my nephew and niece when they get old enough to play by the sea.

The watercolor texture (I assume that is what the background is) works lovely. I like her eyes, and how lively she seems.

The winged creature looks like art for a game. It seems relaxed, content, but still on guard, waiting for something to happen. Is it from a game or a series? in that case, what is it called?

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2011, 09:44:15 AM »

You have really beautiful lineart! Your sense of line is quite lovely.

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 05:18:06 AM »

Thanks guys!

@Treefox, I rather enjoy drawing mermaids, the possible movement of the tail is really interesting! I never seem to finish any of them though...

@Startear, well, she IS a mermaid, she might have some natural resistance when it comes to jellyfish 8D Truth to be told, I just wanted to draw a jellyfish xD
The winged creature is an original character by http://olivethebreloom.deviantart.com/

@Kitt, I don't think anyones ever said that before, digitally I don't use lineart much. Thank you!

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 05:21:31 AM »

I'm participating in a teacher-student arrangement on Deviantart by http://the-classroom.deviantart.com/
My two first assignments:
A speedpaint (appr. 1 hour and 15 minutes)

Refining the speedpaint, adding background etc:

I bet my next task will be colouring it xD

Kitt

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Kitt Mouri
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 05:58:59 AM »

Wow! That's really lovely!

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 12:31:21 PM »

And this was speed painting??!!
It's gorgeous! What a beautiful woman. Please show the next steps, too!

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »

I want to touch her skin. It looks so soft, and I love her body.

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 03:36:46 AM »

Treefox, the first one was a speed painting yes, the second one was my second assignment which involved cleaning it up and refining it ;)

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

Haha, I realized that only the first one was a speed painting. But it's so amazing already! Is the time fixed? Or how does it work?

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2011, 04:29:47 PM »

Well, I just set a timelimit for myself and tried to stick to that. My original timelimit was one hour, but I ended up spending fifteen minutes more because I couldn't resist detailing her face some xD

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 07:01:14 AM »

Lately I've been at a standstill artwise. I've been working on anatomy and such, but I've been slacking off when it comes to actually finishing something. So yeah. Just a portrait, but I tried working on lighting and contrast and getting it to a point where the rough spots are intended to be rough instead of just slacking off   :lol

Ah, and this is a revamp of my OC Helyan without all of his bling :D

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »

Mh, he's broodingly handsome. The colors, as always are great. I love how this ever so slight touch of skin color gives the gray a warmer feeling. Lovely hair, too!

Faerydae

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • ElfWitch.com
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2012, 08:40:21 AM »

wow those are amazing!
~Faerydae

(also known as Rainy)

Wildfire

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012, 03:29:54 AM »

Thanks guys :D

I haven't uploaded much in the past few months because 1. My laptop broke (which sucks because I'm going to a 3D school in less than a month and I really wanted to practice my crappy drawings before going, haha) and 2. I lost my sketchbook (boo)
I finally managed to install a trial-version of Photoshop on my parents computer which means that I can draw digitally again yay. The only drawback is that they're always looking at the screen when I'm drawing. I've always loathed being watched while drawing.

Anyway, I'm obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch at the moment. Yay Sherlock!

Startear

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2012, 04:06:48 AM »

Yay, Sherlock! :D

You've captured his moodine :Dss pretty well. I love the greyscale, especially since he's smoking. Does John know?  ;)

Treefox

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2012, 05:23:47 AM »

While I still haven't seen that Sherlock series (hangs head in shame), I like the stylish black and white coloring. Gives this a classical movie look. Also, he looks like a human, not like an elf with round ears. Very good!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up