Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deathwing's Non-EQ-Art :3  (Read 4774 times)

Deathwing

• Treewee
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Site
Deathwing's Non-EQ-Art :3
« on: April 27, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »

Hello there!

Since I mostly draw RPG-related stuff, and sadly not much EQ, I decided to show you, what I usually do ;)

starting with the oldest one of what I want to show you ^^
My Half-elf Shayasanya - kind of a fighter type, one of my oldest characters ("born" 2001)

I try to make a pic of her every year, to see how I changed and how she changed ;)
so this one here is from 2009

And another one of her xD (can you tell, she's one of my favorites? ;) )
An rather unusal picture, since she hates being on social events, but as royalty, even as lowlevel as her, there are some events she has to attend.

and the last one of her (for now) my try at an meme, that went around at DA. Will be finished sometime...

Okay, I lied. Another one. But this time, not alone, but together with her mom, Asrana - my very first RPG char ever. She's a mage with specialties in Battle magic and summoning demons. I just love her, and I miss very much playing her. But my current rpg group is too lowlevel to play Asrana - or Shayasanya, for that matter.

Here's A pencil portrait of Asrana. She's from a warmer climate and just hates winter. I like the sketch of this one better than the finished pic. darn.

And a pic of Asrana (again...) which I just HAVE to finsih someday... would someone please kick me virtually in the ass, please? >>

This one was a gift for a very old and dear friend of mine - she introduced me to the world of rpg about 10 years ago and it has been an addcition ever since. We met in 6th grade. She came over to me and said "Rouven told me you read ElfQuest?" and that was that xD
Especially the guy has been a great influence to my own rpg characters. His name is Endijian - he's a good friend of Asrana, and a father figure for Shayasaya, since her father died shortly after her birth.
The woman in the back is Endijians wife, Sujabethjida, who disappeared under some really mysterious circumstances.

And one of my newe Characters - Yezabell Inares Espadin, Alchemist from Al'Anfa. She's fun to play, too ^^

Any Questions? :3

Multimedea

• Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Deathwing's Non-EQ-Art :3
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

Woo, some great designs, there. I really like the way their hair was done.
The sorrow of the elves is that
The things they love must die...
(The Tree of swords and jewels waits for me)
Time withers all about them,
Yet the elves it passes by...
(When shall I hang my own upon the Tree?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up