Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Poll

How do we get our holt on your list of Holts?

grandfatheritzamna@yahoo.com
- 0 (0%)
chieftess sorrell@yahoo.com
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three Holts Alliance  (Read 6929 times)

Chieftess Sorrell

• Treewee
    • View Profile
Three Holts Alliance
« on: February 14, 2010, 01:53:57 PM »

How do we get listed as a Holt on your list? We are fairly new and not well known yet. We have three Holts who communicate with each other and a caravan that travels between them.

Stone Tower Holt is in a desert setting. The take advantage of the natural structures the wind has shaped as well as using some stone shaping for the building of their Holt. These elves have many Warriors to fight the humans of the Northern desert as well as a smaller group to the south of them. This Holt is lead by their eldest living member, Grandfather Itzamna.

Lilac Valley Holt is a group who in recent years moved from Longdrop Twin Peaks Holt when it was destroyed by a volcano. They settled in a beautiful spot at the edge of the great plains, just inside the forrest. These are the only mixed-blood Holt we have and you can find both cat and wolf blooded elves here as well as purebloods. All of these survivors are younger than 1000 years of age, including their young Chieftess Sorrell. She inherited her leadership from her mother's side of the family.

Greenwater Holt is in an inland sea. The Holt is small and close-knit. They have led a fairly sheltered life until contacted by the Caravan a few years ago. Although they have played tricks on the humans at the southern end of the sea, there was no real war with those humans. The humans let the elves live however they wanted to, and the elves avoided the humans for the most part. Tailsplash was elected the leader of this group abour four hundresd years ago, but since his Holt was peaceful, there was little in the was of leading that needed to be done. Although these elves are pure-bloods some of them do bond with manatee who live in the waters as well.

My name is Robin McCulley. I am the organizer of the Holts. my email is grandfatheritzamna@yahoo.com. We have a yahoo site with many beautiful pieces of art and our newsletters posted. My snail mail addy is P.O. Box 83, Freedom, OK 73842.
Chieftess Sorrell

Obi-Rak Kaeliri

• The Silent One
  • Treewee
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire webcomic
Re: Three Holts Alliance
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 05:30:42 PM »

Hi there Chieftess Sorrell,

Could you clarify for me which list are you referring to?

Also, did you mean this post to include a poll component with your email addresses?

Thanks!
~K

Chieftess Sorrell

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »

I was really kind of confused when it asked me fo poll answers, not really sure how  did a poll in the first place. if it is wrong of me to advertise my Holt here you can remove it. I was really just wanting to ge my Holts listed in the Holt Listings.
Chieftess Sorrell

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »

It's absolutely OK to advertise your holt here (that is what this section of the forum is for :) ), but we don't have a Holt Listing per se ... just individual threads where people introduce their holt.

Swiftshadow

• Treewee
  • Skype - Omenmaha
    • View Profile
    • D.Antoinette @ deviant art
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 03:07:52 PM »

Ne ne Sorrell~ I 'm wondering actually if you have room for any new membes to come and play? :D Late, I know XDDD I blame work and school *hisses* It's BREAK TIME~! FREEDOM~!!!!

Chieftess Sorrell

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »

yes, we have room for new members, please come play with us.
Chieftess Sorrell

Saree

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 11:48:24 AM »

Waht is ne name of your site?  :)

Chieftess Sorrell

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 01:17:42 PM »

We have a yahoo groups site which is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/threeholtsalliance. I have also set up a myspace page, but it has been overrun with music more than Holt people. My bad, but if you want to hit me up at myspace i am grandfather itzamna there.
Chieftess Sorrell
Pages: [1]   Go Up