Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anime Fannatiku  (Read 5005 times)

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
  • life is what you make of it
    • View Profile
Anime Fannatiku
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:15:20 PM »

Hi Everyone
So I help out my Friend Natchan with her Anime club/convention and I thought that I would share little bit of info about it here just in case you guys are interested. we do alot of anime related stuff but that is by no means everything we do we have panels scheduled about Jrock, steampunk, an illustration panel (I'm excited to get to go to that one YAY for not being stuck at a table the entire time  X3)  and iron fanart panel I'm in charge of that as well as artists alley YAY which is now full, We also have a dealers hall what con would be complete without one. ( my goodness but I do ramble on so) Any way if you think it sounds like you might be interested in coming here is a brief over view written by the founder Natchan
here is a link to the website also we keep it pretty well updated
http://animefannatiku.com/   (best viewed with Morzilla foxfire and well basically anything other an internet explorer it really doesn't like it.
Also feel free to ask me any questions if you have them, if I don't know the answer I will find out lol

March 5th & 6th 2010!

We'll be returning to the Holiday Inn (Where Fannatiku Fest 2008 was held), and we're very excited! This will be our 4th show!

Pre-reg is open, but not on the site yet, you'll have to ask Natalie. You can pick them up at the Hurricane Library, or I'll email you a copy. We'll get them up on the site asap!

The Prices will run as:
$10 Friday (Before Feb. 6th), $15 Saturday (Before Feb 6th), $25 Both Days (Before Feb 6th)

$15 Friday (At the Door), $20 Saturday (At the Door), $30 Both Days (At the Door)

Children 5 and under are Free. Children between 6 - and 10 are $10 for the weekend, or $5 a day.

We are also taking AMV entries! 5 Minutes max (unless you get permission from me.) Preferably in AVI format please. You can email me a downlaod link, email it to me, or mail it to me. Note me for the Address.

Events planned already:

Cosplay Masquerade (We have tons of awards this year, and we've added the category "Visual Kei/JRock/JPop")
Anime Music Videos
Dances
Cosplay Chess
Guest of Honor Panel & Signing
Cosplay Q&A
Cosplay Photography
Anime Dating Game
Visual Kei & JRock
BJD
Takarazuka
Sera Myu (Sailor Moon Musicals)
Advanced Cosplay
etc.

Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 11:18:27 PM by mischievous_valkyrie »
Claim Victory in your heart and the universe will follow

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • Made by Meristide on Facebook
Re: Anime Fannatiku
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 04:18:07 AM »

What city/state is it in?
Shade and Sweet Water

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 12:24:12 PM »

Can'r believe I left that out! its St George southern Utah about 2 hours away from Las Vegas

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • Made by Meristide on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 04:54:15 AM »

Can'r believe I left that out! its St George southern Utah about 2 hours away from Las Vegas

That is pretty important. Lol I can't make it as I live in CA, but I wish you all the fun in the world out there.
Shade and Sweet Water

mischievous_valkyrie

• Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 12:56:38 AM »

It was indeed awesome I have Come away with new Friends X3 and I'm looking forward to next year we are trying to get a Visual Kei Jrock Band Which would be freaking Amazing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up