Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Midnight Artist  (Read 4586 times)

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
    • Made by Meristide on Facebook
The Midnight Artist
« on: January 10, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »

I wanted to let you all know, I started a blog last week at http://cjsmidnightartist.blogspot.com and I made my second entry this morning.  It will be updated weekly and I will be discussing all the things that inspire me and my pieces as they are finished and I will feature artists as well.  Please check me out! :D
Shade and Sweet Water

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
Re: The Midnight Artist
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 06:32:59 AM »

I have kept up with my blog, I am very proud.

I have fallen on some bad luck, we were robed, I am sure some of you have heard by now. The burgalar made off with my husband's computer monitor, my Nintendo DS Lite and $800 in cash (my paycheck). I am doing commissions to try to scrape by, I am only asking $5 a bust of a character or a stylized drawing of you or a loved one... $5 a subject. I have had a few offers and I am scraping by, but the cushion helps, if you feel bad because you cannot commission me, please tell everyone you know. :D If you are not sure how to contact me, my email is dreamweaver_no1@yahoo.com and if you give that to another person please ask them to tell me your screenname so I don't feel like I am being scammed.  Thanks ib advanced... oh, also read my blog please. http://cjsmidnightartist.blogspot.com
Shade and Sweet Water

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »

Oh that's horrible!  {{{{hug}}}} 

Why don't you create a thread over in the Trading Post section of the forums dedicated to taking commissions? Show some samples, and whatnot. :)

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 04:11:22 AM »

Thanks for the idea. I started a thread in the trading post and listed my prices. They are pretty fair, I think and Inam pretty open but won't be bullied into a price that I don't want to agree to. lol Anyway, thanks again. *dances*
Shade and Sweet Water

Foxeye

• Calendar Judge
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Jungle Fire
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 01:23:40 PM »

Very fair. :)

dreamweaver

• Zwoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 01:07:07 AM »

I updated my blog a little late this week, but it was about James Cameron's movie Avatar and Elfquest and my wish to have the EQ movie be as great and my realistic point of they that it won't be. The url is - http://cjsmidnightartisr.blogspot.com
Shade and Sweet Water
Pages: [1]   Go Up