Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elfquest the Gathering project  (Read 6480 times)

Treefox

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Elfquest the Gathering project
« on: August 06, 2012, 12:32:40 PM »

Hello dear members,

as some of you Facebook using people may know, Kitt is trying to organize the first Elfquest convention in the U.S. ever. As I would like to support this project, I though I'd share the link to her Elfquest the Gathering blog here:

http://eqthegathering.tumblr.com/

So if any of you can or want to help out by just naming a possible location or if you just want to join or whatever else is necessary for organizing a successful convention, just send her a message via this site, the blog or Facebook where you can also participate by joining the Elfquest group.

I really wish I could go. Let's see if I'll be able to get the needed time and money together to go to the U.S. and join. Would be such a great opportunity to finally be able to meet a couple of you guys!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:35:48 PM by Treefox »

DestinysGift

Re: Elfquest the Gathering project
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »

Looks like it won't be until 2014, which means I really hope I can go too! I'll plan on saving up and helping in any way for this to happen!
This is a really good idea and I've a few friends who would go with me! I just hope its somewhere inexpensive, and hopefully somewhat close.

This is an amazing idea! I'll hope to finish a few of my costume ideas by then! Thank you for sharing Treefox! :D

PenDragon

• Treewee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »

Do you have any more details?
My avatar is Avatar - get it?

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »

There are no details yet, they're still looking for a location. If you can offer any help, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. :)
If you follow the link and then click "Gathering Queries" you can ask questions or give tips there.

I see they're also 'gathering' at deviantART and Facebook
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:00:14 PM by afke »
Pages: [1]   Go Up