Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: River Twine Holt -- Spring Contests!  (Read 2681 times)

Farscout

• Treewee
    • View Profile
    • River Twine Holt
River Twine Holt -- Spring Contests!
« on: April 16, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »

Hello everybody!

Foxeye mentioned in an earlier post that we could still post news-worthy club posts here in the General Discussion section, so I figured I'd share this!

River Twine Holt is hosting its spring quarter contests for art and fic, and non-members are welcome to participate if they're interested!

Spring Quarter Art Contest: "Seen It On The Telly"
The theme of this contest is AU (alternate universe) featuring your favorite River Twine elves as your favorite TV characters!  If you ever pictured Evervale as River Tam, or Notch as Jack Harkness, now's your chance to put your fannish fantasies to paper! 

Spring Quarter Fic Contest:  "Life Cycles"
To help celebrate the first in-character birth of a child at River Twine (Suddendusk & Quick Fang's son Rill), the Holt is featuring the theme of "Life Cycles" for our spring quarter, with stories of births, deaths, bondings, taking of new names and new duties, matings, and all events that are the landmarks of every elf's life.

Both spring quarter contests will remain open through June 30st, and must feature River Twine Holt elves (no canon or non-RTH characters). Artists and writers can enter the contest as many times as they wish (with a new submission each time, of course!).  Winners will be chosen by vote on the board, and prizes will include nifty first, second & third place trophy icons (featured in our club's Wiki).

Please submit all entries to contests@rivertwine.com and wait for an email notifying you of receipt your submission.  If you have any questions, please visit our message boards (via our website at www.rivertwine.com) or drop me a note at farscout@rivertwine.com!
email me at farscout@rivertwine.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up