Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epic Snowball Fight Picture  (Read 3917 times)

Sweetwater

Epic Snowball Fight Picture
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:10:53 PM »

So I wasn't entirely sure where to post this topic, because its kinda chit chat-ey and kinda art-ey...I picked Art, I hope thats ok!

ANYWAY!
I had a wonderful idea today, to challenge myself and others....

I going to (try) to do a EPIC SNOWBALL FIGHT PICTURE! Where everyone's character(s) are featured. What if everyone's characters met? What if it was snowing and someone threw a snowball? Where would it lead?

I have so many ideas swimming in my head for this picture!!
 but i wanted to list the characters i have so far, to make sure i don't miss anyone who might want to be featured. (i'm hoping to have most characters but i promise anyone who wants to be in the picture will have at least one character.)

If you do not see your character listed below PLEASE comment on this with their name and appearance. (unless you don't want them included)
If you don't want this character in the picture PLEASE comment.
If you have an ideas PLEASE comment. ( i may have ideas but i'm sure i don't have them for everyone.)
If you would like to reserve your character doing something. (Throwing a snowball, building a fort or teaming up with someone) PLEASE comment.

I'm going to TRY to keep personalities accurate.

Ok character list so far! ABC order! GO!

Amberfox
Blacksnake
Brighteyes
Change
Cloudfern
Copper
Dreamweaver
Fladder
Goldshine
Hotspur
Icemoon
Marut
Nightsea
Savelle
Silentleaf
Sundazzel
Sweetwater
Terra
Tyen
Tynami
Vaerl
Wildfire
Yereh
Zoetgras

Your thoughts?? Leave comments yes?

silentleaf

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Snowball Fight Picture
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »

I love it! what a fun idea! if i have time i'm going to throw something together toO!

Sweetwater

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »

I love it! what a fun idea! if i have time i'm going to throw something together toO!
YAY!! Thank you! and yes! i think it would be amazing to see what everyone else comes up with as well!!

Wildfire

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 12:38:30 AM »

That's an amazing idea! I probably won't have time to do it, but I'll look forward to seeing your results! :D

Icebird

• Wolf
  • Toasty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »

Brilliant idea! :D

Afke

• Tuftear
  • Optimist
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »

Haha, great idea!
I think Fladder wouldn't care how much she got hit, she'd dive right into the fight. Or she'd co-ordinate it and shout directions to others. Zoetgras would be more background / sneaky, tripping others and setting snow-traps.
Hope that helps you!

Eregyrn

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »

Oh gosh, I entirely missed this before!  Until I saw your first posted figures in the art gallery.   :o  What a great idea this is!

I am happy to have Blacksnake included. :)  He's definitely the competitive sort.  In a game like this he would cheerfully use someone else as a shield to gain an advantage, and probably make up a pile of "ammunition" so that he can attack quickly.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up