Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 62634 times)

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »

Dusk walks back to the fire with his head bowed. "I'm sorry for my rashness. You offered me companionship and the warmth of your fire. I thank you."

He plopped down in the space Marut had offered earlier.

"So, what now?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »

Marut looks at him...

"that is alright, it is weird for us too... By the way, I am Marut... This here is Tomi..."

Marut points at Tomi that lays on the ground next to Vaeri...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2018, 11:30:44 AM »

"I'm Dusk."  He looks at Tomi uncertainly. "Is he alright?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2018, 12:25:06 PM »

"Yeah, he just has a habit of working til he passes out at times... He got too used to that kind of life during his youth..."

Marut tells Dusk while looking at Tomi... The he turn his silvery gaze towards Dusk again... Slowly complety naked elf walks towards Dusk on all fours and sniff the air near him...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 14, 2018, 12:46:08 PM »

Dusk smiles. "Sorry, I'm sure I stink from the swamp. I should probably find someplace to wash. And you are...?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #305 on: January 14, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »

Rustle sniffs carefully and long Dusks clothing and hands, then suddenly stands up elegantly and looks very sophisticated and sort of cold...

"They call me Rustle..."

Mehadrin also rushes towards to see Dusk, Rustle gnarls at him and runs off like a fierce animal, Mehadrin stands there guarding himself completely shaken by her mood changes... Marut explains...

"She uh... Tomi says Rustle is... a bit wrong in the head, not dangerous, but unpredictable, like she doesn't know if she is an elf or an animal..."

Mehadrin peeks at dusk looking for signs of how wealthy he is...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2018, 04:53:32 AM »

Dusk had to choke back a laugh at the new elf who came forward. He looked like one of the Troll king's concubines, or maybe one of thier servants. And he had the same appraising look in his eye.

Dusk nodded to him cooly. "Hello."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2018, 10:34:27 AM »

Mehadrin looked at him in a little dissapointed manner...

"Oh Hello... I just want to make you know I am far prettier than you!..."

Mehadrin turns around and walks away keeping his nose high in the air... Marut looks after him with raised eye brows...

"what was that??..."

Czarine

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #308 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:35 AM »

Laluna had found a place to rest from one of the dens in the big tree. She would've preferred to sleep somewhere a bit further away, but she didn't want the cub wandering too far by himself. Here at least he would be watched by others too. She let the cub do what it liked, and curled to sleep for a bit. She still felt exhausted from the healing and the battle.

She had just fallen asleep, when the smell of smoke and ash woke her up. She was still tired, but she had to find out where the smell came from, so she left the den and followed her nose.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2018, 02:27:50 PM »

Laluna follows the scent of smoke and where it comes from is easy to find for the smell is strong... She walks through the tall grass until she finds the ash filled charred gounds where a human village once stood... Ash still slowly rains from the sky like snowflakes and some blackened remains have cracks that glow red heat...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 16, 2018, 05:40:25 AM »

Moondrop smoothed the fabric shred between her fingers. It must be old to be so soft, and to have torn so easily. And what was going on with the old man, to have let his clothing tear so easily? Was he that heedless of his surroundings? Or so sure of replacement clothes that he needn't bother? Or was he so determined in his destination that it didn't matter?

Moondrop had assumed that the old man had somehow caused the fire, but now she began to wonder if he wasn't a victim of it. He did appear to be injured, and maybe not in his right mind.

Should she offer some help? Her instinct fought against it.

Well, she wouldn't do anything in this open area. Maybe if he got to an area that provided her some better cover she would try to talk to him.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #311 on: January 16, 2018, 12:58:59 PM »

Moondrop follows him until his footprints suddenly just stop in the middle of the field!... As if he vanished into thin air! but his scent is still present, the scent of smoke and ashes...

"So... this is the... thing.... that has been following me..."

Old but determined voice speaks out! the Golden elf stands in the air! his clothes slowly flaring in the wind... his blue eyes look cold and annoyed...

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:04:57 PM by Berit »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2018, 05:00:03 PM »

Moondrop was irritated that she had been found out in her stalking, and even more irritated that he just floated there. Another rotting flying elf.

At least she knew now that he wasn't injured.

"What happened to the village?"

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »

"Village?.... Do you mean that insignificent area? I burned it... A same fate that shall fall upon you if you do not tell me why you are following me..."

The old elf slowly descents to stand on the ground infront of her...

"And why are you so short? tinyer that these... Humans... I asked the same question from a red haired elf, but he was too dim to answer... You, on the otherhand have intelligence in your eyes..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2018, 08:26:23 PM »

Moondrop blinked. How was she to know why she was short?

"I am as tall as I am. I had no choice about it."

She returned to his first question. "I am following you to see where you were going - and to see what you had to do with the fire. When I enter a new territory, I always like to know what other predators are there."

"Why did you destroy the village?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:31:46 PM by Jeb »

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »

"not just you... But all you elves here... You are short, I do not recall being as... Developed... While being as short... You are of age, are you not? Not a child even as your height makes me feel so..."

The old elf wonders, he is thin and tall... Towering over Moondrop... He is grumpy, but more than angry he is seems curious about their differences...

"I destroyed them for the simpletons attacked me... Those that survived thought I was a god... But I had no use of such servants... And where I am going... I am searching for a secret valley surrounded by mountains, I need to go there to stop this maddening mist from devouring anymore innocent souls..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2018, 09:25:42 AM »

Moondrop thought about asking why he had killed the humans  who worshipped him, but figured learning that he could kill so many, without need, was all she needed to know. If he could do that, he could destroy her easily as well.

She was tired of conversation. "We've answered each others questions. I am tired of talk. Do what you will to me, or leave me alone."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2018, 09:43:55 AM »

The old elf suddenly laughed a bit like a serious but a bit trusting grampa...

"What a strong willed little thing you are!.. well, you do not seem to be interested in stopping me... So I shall not stop you..."

He slowly bows to her slightly...

"But I do warn you of a red headed elf... not the dim witted one... but one called Guyaro... he does not want this mist to disappear and WILL resort to violence if someone tries to destroy the mist... I am injured because of him... he, cut my flesh... and sealed a part of me inside a golden fish of all things... I... suppose you will not help me... I see that in those... might I be bold enough to say, adorable eyes you have... But I shall go now and leave you to your hunt..."

He nods again and slowly turns away, continues his journey limping, why does he not float while injured, is unknown to Moondrop...

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2018, 12:30:20 PM »

The big fish... Moondrop thought back to her swim earlier and the golden scales glinting in the moonlight. She almost called out to him, but stopped herself. He was still a killer and she had no more reason to trust him than she did anyone else in this strange new land.

She had made her choice, and an agreement of sorts. She would not stop or help him for now, but she would let the others know what she had learned, and make their own choices.

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2018, 01:15:11 PM »

Tidemist was pleased and not terribly surprised when Marut volunteered. Considering his words for Tomi's prowess in battle though, she rather wished he were conscious to come along, if battle were required. But before anyone else could speak, a new elf came into the clearing. She looked at him intrigued, but was unable to answer due to her mouth being full. She instead watched the conversation between the elf and Marut, and the elf marching away in determination. She was not too terribly surprised when he ended up back, and looked vaguely unimpressed.

She became more surprised when the rather feral orange hair elf woman approached Dusk and even spoke. She almost half thought the woman would speak in growls. She took in Marut's explanation of her and mused a moment. Then her expression dropped at Mehadrin's sudden declaration of his attractiveness and how it surpassed Dusk's. What did THAT matter?!

She gave Mehadrin a brief look before shrugging at Dusk. “I'm Tidemist. We seem to be forming a tribe of sorts, since we can't leave.” She gave a wry smile. “It definitely seems to be a few fish short of a school though. We were just discussing whether to try and find someone who might pose a thread to us. Are you a warrior?” She sliced off some more of the eagle, and offered it to Dusk.

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2018, 03:17:24 PM »

Dusk thanked Tidemist for the food, his eyes skimming her webbed fingers and fins with interest.

At the question of whether he was a warrior, his eyebrows shot up. “A warrior? I wouldn't call myself such. As a Portal Guard I am trained in combat. But aside from training skirmishes, my fighting has been limited to the occasional tap-room brawl.”

He gave her a wink. “And I can't say I was always on the side of stopping them.”

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »

“Well we could certainly use anyone who's able, if you would be willing to join us.” She smiled pleasantly and chuckled a bit at his rogueish behavior, though she hadn't the faintest idea what a tap-room was, or a Portal...or why it would require a guard. She finished her slices of eagle, and cupped the leaf carefully in her hand, using it as a bowl which she poured some of the seafood stew into. To her relief, it did make the heat bearable enough to hold, and began sipping the stew.

“Seems a dangerous High One with gold skin is on the loose. A red haired elf named Guyaro warned us about him...though he didn't say exactly why he was dangerous. And the uh...pretty elf-” She nudged her head in the direction of Mehadrin with an amused but what-can-you-do expression. “said he released the High One in exchange for his clothes. So...not sure what's going on, but we should probably find out. Something about this seems strange to me...and I would rather not see anyone in this tribe of ours come to harm.”

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2018, 08:21:41 PM »

High One? Dusk wasn't sure, but he thought he had heard the name before, a long time ago. Maybe in the type of story they would tell to amuse unruly cubs. Didn't seem like dangerous creatures. And he was stuck here, so he didn't have much else to occupy his time. Might as well be useful.

"I would glad to be of help, if I can."

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #323 on: January 17, 2018, 11:55:52 PM »

Marut suddenly snaps out of his thoughts and looks at all of them...

"So are we going tonight or after the rise of the daystar? Or some other time?... And who will stay and protect those who cannot protect themselves?..."

Marut looks at Vaeri and Mehadrin, wondering how they will fare if something goes wrong... Mehadrin immedially starts posing like a beautiful maiden, he gently and playfully touches Marut's arm...

"Well... You are strong and handy... You could protect me and keep me safe..."

Marut looks at him completely oblivious to Mehadrin's seduction attempts...

"well... I suppose so... But the others might need my tracking skills..."

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2018, 06:58:45 AM »

Dusk looked intently at Marut. "The questions are, is time critical to your success? Is darkness an advantage? When do you track best?"

"If you think there is an opportunity you may miss, you should leave now. Otherwise, it may be better to wait for sunlight and leave well rested."

"As for who will stay behind, if you fear there may be some danger here, I will stay and guard." He smiled. "It is what I do, after all."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up