Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: EQ fanart RPG!  (Read 62729 times)

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: EQ fanart RPG!
« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2017, 08:41:54 PM »

The red head started to look more annoyed...

"Well I said you lived here long, so you improved whatever nonsense magic you have!..."

He calmed down then as she spoke of food...

"No, I can feed myself... I do not need any of you and I don't even like you! Just leave me rot in peace, thank you!.."

He turns again and mutters something angrily while marching forward...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2017, 08:54:02 PM »

“I never said you needed us. And why on earth would you be rotting, you look perfectly healthy and alive to me.” She wondered how she could get this elf to stay. And she was shaken by his words still, and wondering what it meant. She thought of asking him some kind of proof, like her name, but then he could have easily been spying on them and overheard it. And why in sand and tides would he dislike her? She gave up trying to think of possibilities and testing and plans.

Then she realized something as she looked around. The entire area save bits and pieces were shrouded in fog. Would he just wander in the fog? Unless somehow... “Doesn't the fog stop you? Can you see through it?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2017, 09:01:45 PM »

He stopped in clear anger, but calmed himself for a long time...

"Yes, I can walk in the mist... The only place for me to be alone! Just let me be! The only person I dislike more than you is that old man with a golden skin... High one or something like that, Stuff I do not care about... Just... Don't free him this time..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2017, 09:15:29 PM »

She was puzzled by his words. “High one with a gold skin?” She had a vaguely suspicious expression. “How do we avoid freeing him then? What's so bad about a High One?” And somehow, he was unaffected by the mist, but how? Was it his magic? But she was trying to focus on what seemed like the important things.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2017, 09:31:26 PM »

"I dont know! You just did before!..."

He says steaming with rage, and suddenly a name slips into Tidemist's mind... "Guyaro" it must be the redheads name, at first the name popping made her think the other, scarier reason of knowing someones name, until she realized it was not the "eyes meet eyes, soul meets soul" sort of situation... It was more like she had remembered something long forgotten...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2017, 09:40:49 PM »

“Well you can't blame me if it happens, if you won't tell me how to stop it.” She retorted back, standing a little taller. She wasn't a chief for nothing after all, and she wasn't one to back down because of some anger. Then she heard the name in her mind and had a momentary rush of fear and disorientation, until she realized it wasn't a soulname. She frowned a little, still a bit disturbed. She decided to try a gambit. If she failed, she'd only look a fool but might convince the redhead maybe he was the one mistaken and mistook her for another elf. But if she succeeded, maybe..

“Guyaro, being angry solves nothing, and will never help anything. Maybe we need your help instead of the other way around. Maybe I need your help.”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »

"I cannot tell you what I do not know!.."

Guyaro snapped back, then heard her words and burst into mocking laughter...

"Hoo boy!! It has helped me plenty!! Helped me staying far away from people like you!!... "

He spanked his knee as he laughed, Suddenly a ball of mud hit him straight on the face! Tomi walked closer holding his axe...

"Watch yer words, lad... I've slain elves before, and yer rudeness towards her is starting to make me angry..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »

She was a little annoyed when he began laughing at her. But at least he hadn't made some retort about that not being his name, so she was on some kind of track. But why was he so determined to stay away from them? Then there was mud in his face and that had shut him up in a hurry. Tidemist turned and saw Tomi approaching them, with a weapon no less. She moved a bit to be between Tomi and Guyaro. “There's no need to hurt him Tomi. There's just things we don't understand. He surely has some reason to be angry, and spilling blood won't help us learn anything.” She frowned a bit.

Vaeri had been watching the discussion between Tidemist and the red haired elf with a skeptical expression. Why was he so rude and angry? And what was he talking about with a High One nearby? Wouldn't it be a good thing to have a High One to help them and watch over them? High Ones were a matter of awe and respect, not fear. And she was fairly shocked when she saw Tomi taking a handful of mud from the oven making and flinging it at the elf! Then he was up and advancing on the elf with an ax. She quickly got up and followed after him, ready to throw herself on him to try and hold him back if he started a fight. It seemed Tidemist was of the same opinion a fight was to be avoided.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2017, 10:17:38 PM »

Tomi changed his pose to a less intimidating one and looked at Tidemist...

"Ye sure? Boy here has so much dung in his mouth everyone would be better off..."

Guyaro wiped the mud from his face and shouted in rage...

"You want to take me on, Short stuff!?..."

Tomi laughed...

"Short stuff? like I haven't herd that before... try harder if ye are trying to insult me..."

Guyaro tried all his might to conceal his feelings, then burst into tears! Tomi looked at him surprised of this sudden change... Guyaro cried...

"You are all heartless and mean!! get away from me!..."

Guyaro rushed to the mists crying the whole time... Tomi rubbed his head...

"Errr... did not mean that to happen... forgive me..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2017, 10:32:22 PM »

“A little bitterness is nothing to be concerned about. I've dealt with worse.” Tidemist said a bit sternly. Then things devolved very quickly, and suddenly Guyaro was crying and running off. Tidemist called and sent his name at the same time but in vain. He was gone, and still too much mystery swirling around, like the mist that had hidden him from few. She looked at the sheepish Tomi with some mild frustration and let out a little breath. “If he comes around again, I think it best you stay far away from him Tomi. He knows things, things we don't. And it could be very important. We should discuss this with the others...” She wandered slowly back to the tree, looking very deep in thought.

Vaeri stood near Tomi a bit, tensed and ready for the worse to happen. But things did not end nearly as bad as she thought they would, though the elf did sound like a kitling throwing a bit of a tantrum when he ran off. She watched Tidemist walk away with a raised eyebrow then turned to Tomi, touching his shoulder gently in a silent gesture of minor comfort and support.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2017, 10:52:05 PM »

"I know, I know... didn't mean to sent him running... lad must be quite young to throw a fit like that..."

Tomi said, and flashed a half smile at Tidemist...

"and ye are not chief here, ye know?.. we are not to the point of choosing one yet..."

It seems Tomi noticed certain behavior about her that chiefs tend to have, but shook his head, surprised by Vaeri's touch...

"Forgive me, desert rose... I did not mean to worry ye... just a bad habit of mine in butting in... and he had a concealed weapon... I just got worried for the water missus..."
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:14:17 PM by Berit »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2017, 09:10:19 AM »

(Moondrop roll=1)

Moondrop could hear the conversation between the other elves but didn’t pay it much attention, focusing instead on the needs of those in her care.

She exchanged the cold stone with the eggs with a fresh one from the fire and turned the eggs as she had noticed some mother birds do.

She thought about asking Tidemist for some of the eagle meat, but felt too uncomfortable. To Moondrop, Tidemist's chiefly bearing marked her as higher rank than Moondrop. Plus, it had been Tidemist's spear that had brought the bird down, so the bird was clearly hers. It would be challenge to ask for a share before it was offered, and Moondrop was not one to challenge. Besides, she was too used to fending on her own.

She decided she would do what she had always done and set a few traps. The dreamberry patch was a promising place. There should be some creatures out to feast on the fruits. Moondrop herself could collect some of the berries, and look for other edible roots and nuts.

Moondrop placed her water skin near Rustle, hoping she could change back to her elf form to use it if needed.

"I'll be back soon." She promised, then headed into the bushes to find a nice spot to set her trap.

Czarine

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2017, 09:45:19 AM »

Laluna smiled when the cub showed hurt feelings after getting a splint on his leg.

"You'll just have to get used to it! Or Marut might really make you into a pillow!" she laughed, joining in Marut's joke. She was relieved that the cub seemed strong and not too shy. It would make it easier to take care of him.

Laluna got up carefully, steadying herself.

"I think I can manage. I just need to rest a bit." She said to Marut.

Laluna watched how the grey-haired girl carried the fox-girl towards the great tree. She thought it was adorable how the other elf looked after the injured girl, even if it was weird how that girl was a fox again.

"There are so many new faces..." she commented, partly to Marut, partly to herself.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2017, 02:23:45 PM »

(Oh no! Moondrop rolled 1! bad luck fall upon you! not badly though, bad luck only rolled 4)

Moondrop searched for a good place for the traps among the bushes, she steps on poo and slips! then when she tries to balance herself she steps on another poo and slips again! then a a squealing of a little pigled rushes towards her when she is getting up and knocks her into one of the bushes! many berries are squashed and she smells of dream berries... and she sees there is a big beehive just in front of her face and the bees are getting angry!...

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »

Laluna gets up and Marut holds her a bit as she walks, just to make sure she doesn't fall... They both emerge from the forest to the great tree, smiling at the puppy like it is their newborn baby... The cub just stares at them with it's black eyes, wondering what they are and why are they helping him...

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:09:23 AM by Berit »

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2017, 06:11:41 PM »

Tidemist was so absorbed in her thoughts, she didn't hear what Tomi had said. She was trying to puzzle out what had happened, who Guyaro was, and what it all meant. She went to the hawk and began cutting the body in half. Those who wanted raw meat could eat what they wanted, and half could be cooked, and the remainder of the raw meat could be cooked later on if needed.

Vaeri smiled a bit to Tomi. “I understand. He had a weapon? I wonder why he didn't draw it. He seemed angry enough to.” She glanced at camp, seeing Laluna and Marut walking together with something that looked like a jackal cub, but with more fur. And Tidemist was working on the bird again. “I'm going to help her with seasoning the bird. Perhaps we'll be able to give the wonderful oven you've built a new try.” She smiled more, trying to cheer him.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2017, 07:57:26 PM »

Tomi looks at Vaeri for a moment, clearly admires her face but seems worried as if he would not be allowed to admire her again after his words, but he has to ask...

"... Ye don't mind it?... mind the fact I've killed other elves?..."

He looks deep into her eyes, looking more serious than usually... and strangely accepting if she doesn't want to speak to him anymore...

"... I won't lie to you and say it was for self defense... it was not..."

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »

A disturbed look passed over Vaeri's face. Somehow she had missed him saying that. She looked into his eyes, her emotions warring inside of her. On the one hand, she wanted to forgive him and not question what he had done. On the other...it somehow seemed deeply wrong that he had done it, in a way it would be wrong if rain rose from the ground to the sky instead of the proper reverse. What was she to do? In all her years, she had never dreamed she'd deal with such a scenario, and all her experience couldn't help her.

“Do...do you at least regret it, even a little? Why would you even have to do such a thing...?”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2017, 09:15:46 PM »

Tomi looks at her for the longest time, probably searching through his emotions about the matter...

"... At times... And I... Well... I did it for a stupid chief... And so, I do not like being treated like an underling... Never again I will bow down to anyone... Better for me to stay away from things like that..."

Tomi seems to lose himself to his thoughts for a moment, holding his axe more tightly...

"Her name was Winnowill... I regret meeting her..."

Tomi looks at Vaeri and smiles slightly...

"Sorry I brought this up all of sudden... I just... Wanted ye to know... I would never want to lie to ye..."

His dark eyes seem to be telling the truth...

Vaeri

• Wolf
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt profile
« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2017, 10:55:20 PM »

Vaeri looked up at Tomi as he answered her question, with some hesitation and uncertainty. It was with great relief she heard that he did regret it, even  a little, and it sounded like he would never want to be in a scenario like that again. It eased her mind. The knowledge of this and the honesty in his eyes made it easier to accept the path in front of her. She threw her arms around Tomi's scarred shoulders and embraced him tightly, her cheek to his.

“Then I can forgive you Tomi for what you've done, and I won't let it weigh on my mind. I only hope some day it will weigh less on yours as well...”

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2017, 02:01:04 AM »

Tomi was slightly startled by the hug, he was expecting a totally different reaction... It took a moment before he was able to drop the axe, it hit the land with a small thud. Tomi lift his arms around her, momentarily shaken by his emotions... He weakly whispers to her ear...

"... Thank you..."

Czarine

• Fan Calendar Participant
  • Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #221 on: December 18, 2017, 10:50:35 AM »

Laluna walked with Marut and the cub to the great tree. She felt a bit exhausted, but happy.

"I wonder if there's a low enough den around here that the cub won't hurt himself..." she said, and looked around the base of the great tree. She remembered from the time of her short-lived climb, that the great tree had a lot of den like formations. Maybe one of them would be suitable for taking care of the cub.

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »

"I believe there are plenty of those... I saw lots of ground level and below ground dens near the tree..."

Marut rushed to take a look, and he was right, there are many magically and naturally shaped holes...

"I'll fetch some hay to make one more comfortable!..."

Marut suddenly sprints into such speed that would surpass that of a deer! then stops a little further away to pick some grass for the den, the wolf got scared and hides its face by pressing it against Laluna's chest..

Berit

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #223 on: December 18, 2017, 06:17:04 PM »

(Group activity late this time! sorry! still recovering from a surprise visitor who was here for TWO WEEKS!)

Group activity time!

Sweet scent of sun dried grass and open fields drift through the air, it comes somewhere from beyond the birch forest...

You must roll over 19 to unlock a new area!
Group roll overall was 11, so no new area this time!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:51:21 PM by Berit »

Jeb

• Tuftear
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2017, 06:43:47 PM »

(Group Roll = 4)

Moondrop tries to stay very still, hoping the bees will calm, but it's no use. They are attracted by the sticky sweet smell of the berries and begin swarming around her. Very slowly she edges away from the hive, hissing at the stings she receives when bees get accidentally squeezed by her movements.

When she gets far enough away from the hive and bushes, she runs toward the stream and jumps in. The cool water is soothing to the burning stings. Moondrop strips off her clothes, scrubbing off the slick and sticky filth.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:22:39 PM by Jeb »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17   Go Up